1. Print (or display screen of a computer) download the PDF brochure by the MEDIA tab at http://www.seaorbiter.com/medias/plaquette-pdf/
(You can also use the flyer fundraising Kiss Kiss Bank Bank or some visual official exhibitions SeaOrbiter ®).
2. Check the picture with the camera on your device.
3. When the visual is recognized, the ship appears SeaOrbiter ® 3D.
4. Handle your device or the image for observation in 3 dimensions, as if you had the model before you.
5. Logo in the upper right corner opens the website by clicking seaorbiter.com.
© 2013 Suboceana ® for SeaOrbiter ® - all rights reserved - v1.0.2
You will also find a description of the anatomy of this SeaOrbiter ® artCODE another application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.HiPlus.SeaOrbiter&hl=fr
This is not your typical augmented reality browser for three reasons.
1. At first, you may not see anything through the camera, because you and your clique create the points of interest (POI) marks. You are not force fed commercial data from the usual sources.
2. Secondly, you do not log in with any identifying information. The handles can be random, spontaneous, anonymous and disposable.
3. Lastly, the companion website at http://spideronfire.com allows interaction from the desktop when mobile access is not available.
Henceforth, turn on your GPS and WiFi and start using the camera as your personal internet binoculars. Moreover, create your own world view by floating your art, photos, messages and web pages at or above real physical locations that interest you and your friends.
More importantly, stop staring down at your handheld and look up through your camera for one gesture searching by simply scanning the horizon to reveal the relevant floating geotags, messages and images left by friends, as well as, deeper content that lies beyond your line of sight left by others.
Filter out public marks and view only private content left by members of your clique so you can effortlessly and clandestinely track members and shared places of interest while exploring a city, scavenger hunting, hiking or attending a large public event like an outdoor concert.
The possibilities are endless with the ever-changing sky as the limit.
For Samsung Galaxy s3 and higher try
2 Widespread Augmented Reality: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.warmixare2 .
More from developer
The browser part of ARviewer draws the label associated with an object of the reality using as parameters both its A-GPS position and its altitude. The system works both outdoors and indoors---in this latest case with location provided by QR-codes. ARviewer labels can be shown through a traditional list based view or through an AR view---a magic lens mobile augmented reality UI.
This software is distributed under GPL v3.0 license!
Works with Android 1.6 (or higher).
Tested for smartphones: Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy Spica, HTC Magic, HTC Wildfire, HTC Wildfire S and HTC Dream.