Recognize and Respond to a potential sports related concussion, wherever you are.
Concussion Symptom Manager:
• Be prepared for a potential Sports Related Concussion with access to a mobile symptom checker
• Receive validated guidance how to respond to a potential concussion
Exclusive SportGait Youth Sport Club:
• Easily complete your club’s Concussion Education Program
• Keep your sport club updated on your return to play
Exclusive Medical Patient Features:
• Review baseline results compared to your gender and age group
• Stay updated on your doctor’s personalized recovery treatment plans
• Know and understand recovery progress by seeing each of your results mapped
With SportGait, you have access to a SRC (Sports Related Concussion) symptom test that will guide you to the correct medical facility based on the athlete’s symptoms. In the app, access general information about concussion and create multiple athlete profiles. For our partnered club members, our app directly connects to the SportGait Club Portal allowing you to track recovery and communicate with club directors.
Want to discover all SportGait has to offer? Contact a local SportGait Enabled Medical Facility by selecting “Find a Doctor” and schedule a baseline. An annual SportGait baseline allows doctors to track brain wellness and development over time. In the event of a potential SRC, a baseline allows SportGait Enabled doctors to use individual results to support a more accurate diagnosis. The SportsGait App navigates athlete’s Sports Related Concussion Recovery by providing secure access to SportGait assessment results, doctor’s treatment plan, as well as tracks symptoms and progress throughout recovery.
Tag: sportsgait, sport gait, concussion test & tracker