This is a solid game. Good challenge build up, great feedback sounds, easy controls, and keeps it interesting with the levels. The text is a bit hard to read from time to time, but it is mostly in scenarios you can afford to miss a bit.
Brilliant! Reminds me so much of an old game we used to play back in the Nokia s60 days. Please enable Bluetooth or wifi connectivity for local multiplayer mode as well.
Loved pretty much everything about it, has that one more level feel to it. My only complaint is that there currently no level selection I've been able to find, accidently restarted to find myself at level 1 again. Would gladly change to 5 stars if something like that could be implemented.
Great game! Super addictive and just as fun to play by yourself as it is with a friend.
• Version 2.1: fix for display bug on Android 7.1+
• Version 2: TWO new levels, with old boards updated or regrouped for a more logical gameplay. Total levels in this version: 7, total boards: 70!
• Start new game from ANY unlocked level, not just level 1. The level-choice screen lists all locked and unlocked levels — track your progress!
• Brighter & more vivid colors, nicer animations!
• Android Immersive mode: Play full screen without the Android buttons!