This app also allows multiple people to manage the same pet or share your records with others.
The resting respiratory rate is the indicator of some Heart and lung diseases (e.g. cat's HCM). Monitoring this can give you a better long-term prognosis so you can have better client-veterinarian communication and medication adjustments.
This app is free and uses a free plan of Google Firebase Database. So it may be added some advertisement or in-app paid option later or find out some donation ways.
Using https://lifeoverflow.github.io/maolife-web/ to import the data to view charts.
iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/maolife/id1397714182
- Support iOS and Android and synchronize everything using realtime Google Firebase Database.
- Use Facebook account to login.
- Email Sign up and reset password
- Add/Edit/Remove a pet including some fields, e.g. name and age.
- Authorize other people to manage the records.
- Add/Remove a Record including some fields, e.g. recordTime, sleep/rest mode (SPR,RRR), per minute breath rate.
- [measure] Directly input a record or use a countdown vibration timer to help. Also, there is an (optional) helper button to count breaths, clicking once will add 1 count.
- Statistics: first20Avg (baseline), last20Avg, TotalAvg,
- Time-series (Line) Chart with tooltips
- show owner list
- i18n (English and Traditional Chinese)
- tutorial videos to teach how to measure
- email export data