We help over one million people around the world to take a step forward in their diabetes management with our OneTouch Reveal® mobile app.*
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app works with both the new OneTouch Verio Reflect® and OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, automatically transforming data into quick snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
Change the way you see your blood glucose results:
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalised guidance, insight, and encouragement so you can take actions based on your current result. (only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter )
• Automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern or recurring pattern is detected so you can take action to avoid them in the future
• Goal Tracking functionality - Set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress overtime
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days**
• Personalised dashboard that highlights patterns and allows you to see 14-day visual summaries with ColorSure® technology
• Automatic pattern finder that shows a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range
• 14, 30, and 90-Day Result summaries of your highs and lows to help you feel more prepared for doctor’s appointments***
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call our Customer Services Team at 0800 121 200 (UK) or 1800 535 676 (Ireland) or visit www.myOneTouch.co.uk.
*Internal worldwide Dashboard report pulled for OneTouch Reveal app, June 2018.
**Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
***Compared to using a meter without a blood sugar 90 day average target.
Compatible with devices with BTLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy) support and running Android Version 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, 8.1., 9.0 Depending on your Android device and version, screenshots in Help file may not match what you see in your app
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. is under licence.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. AndroidTM and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Play Store Translation: English (United Kingdom) - EN - GB