Stop Being Late! Stop Over-Snoozing! Smart Snooze lets you limit the amount of time you can snooze! Wake challenges make sure you’re awake, and we’ve got some loud tones to BLAST you out of bed!
How About a Little Respect? We respect your battery, no drain unless Life Time Alarm Clock is visible to you. Other top apps use up to 8% of your battery in the background 24/7! We respect your privacy, no permissions to access personal information.
Wake Happy! Why start your day with repetitive annoying sound effects? Our curated wake music gets you motivated and feeling ready to take on the day. Wake to ours, or wake to your own MP3's stored on your device.
Get Organized! Turn on and off alarms by group, set icons and colors, move, copy, customize to your heart’s content!
It’s the Little Things… Flashlight when you need it most, pre-alarms for gentle wake, flip to snooze, the list of alarm clock features goes on…
Change Snooze Time on-the-fly with Flex Snooze. Adjust snooze length all you want within the limits you set for yourself.
Need to wake up early to put clothes in the dryer? Press “Ring Next Alarm Early” and you can adjust the next alarm, and after that, they are back to normal. No need to remember to set it back to normal. The best little feature that you never knew you needed!
Desk clock with day and night mode. Classic styling with a modern touch!
Works great on all screen sizes, tablets, and phones.
Wake challenges include the classic memory game, and math challenges with difficulty levels for everyone.
With the grouping features, it also works great for to-do list, task list, and task reminders. Helps you wake gently, or with the loudest alarm clock, to start your morning right. Reliable for work, that job interview, college classes, pills, reminders, and more!
The beautiful design of Life Time borrows from material design, as well as the new Material Design, and other gorgeous motivational designs. It may appear minimal, but it's feature packed.
The Gun Dudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their "Misfire Award" which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You'll love these guys and laugh out loud!
gundudes, gun dudes, podcast, grrn, gun rights radio network, carl, stan, tom, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, statistics, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family
Who is Joe the Web Guy?
He was hired by his current employer to fill the position of Web Application Developer left vacant by their previous Web Developer. Previously Joe worked for an advertising agency as their interactive Technology Director, and developed projects for clients such as 3M HIS, Novell, 3COM, and Sundance Resort. He performed contract work for a local dot com, building their first B2C e-commerce shopping cart solution. He even worked for a local pseudo-celebrity (Dell "SUPERDELL" Schanze) where he wore many hats (including Sharepoint Developer and various technical and management positions).
Joe was a Web of Trust Notary, endorsed by Thawte (a Verisign company), and experienced with x.590 Digital Signature Certificates. Joe believes in the widespread use of PKI Encryption technologies and methodologies as potentially being the "magic bullet" in eliminating online fraud, identity theft, and even casual snooping.
Give Joe a pair of headphones and a can of anything "cold and caffeinated" and he can code for hours on end. He can work efficiently as a solo developer and is also at-home when working as part of a development team.
When asked, Joe tells people that it's not really that he knows all that much, rather that he's just really good at figuring things out.
In the years since Joe began his employment with his current employer he has been instrumental in realizing several projects and keeps existing sites and solutions up-to-date and running smoothly.
Although Joe can work inside the constraints and scope of a project, he has a hard time "thinking inside the box" and can often see the larger picture and offer ideas, thoughts, or "what-if" scenarios that can help "future-proof" a given project to extend the value and business-returns.
One of his websites, JoeTheWebGuy.net, and its accompanying podcast are the ongoing collection of things Joe has learned about development, the web, and technology in general. He now presents to you this web app so you can keep up-to-date will that fountain of information on-the-go!
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white, liberal and conservative, in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human Rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
Members of the Gun Rights Network:
- Armed Citizen Podcast: The Armed Citizen Podcast is hosted by Mick McArt and was the first podcast to formally join the Gun Rights Network.
- GunDudes Radio Podcast: The GunDudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their “Misfire Award” which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You’ll love these guys and laugh out loud!
- Modern Rifleman Radio: Hosted by Ken Kowalski and Bryan Bolivar, Modern Rifleman Radio is a podcast focusing on military style rifles and their use by the military, competitors, and everyday citizens.
- PowerFactor Show: The PowerFactor Show is catered towards practical pistol shooters, both existing and future. Our hosts, Steve, Rick, John, Larry and Doug will cover rules, shooting techniques, equipment and everything you need to either get into the sport, or to improve the sport that you’re already in and love.
- Practical Defense: Hosted by Alex Haddox, the Practical Defense podcast provides insight and a practical approach to staying safe in our increasingly dangerous neighborhoods. Listen and learn strategies and habits that will help you and your loved ones stay safe from harm.
- ProArms Podcast: The ProArms Podcast alternates between two formats. In one, staff members interview shooting champions, top trainers, firearms industry executives, and perhaps most important, gunfight survivors. The latter include Bill Allard, the late Jim Cirillo’s partner on the famed NYPD Stakeout Unit and the one member of the squad who killed more criminal gunmen in face to face shootouts than even Cirillo. Bob Stasch, “the Cirillo of Chicago,” who has been through some fourteen gunfights and counting, because he’s still leading a street narcotics unit in the Windy City.
-Talking Guns with Kate Krueger: Kate Krueger is the top female gun radio expert and hosts Talking Guns on Sundays at Noon – 2PM on 1100 AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio. Named “Annie Oakley of the airwaves” by one of her guests she addresses all things related to firearms including products, books, politics, shooting sports & events, training, hunting and more. She also talks about survival and preparedness, accessories, and other peripheral topics related to the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Kate is a patriot, mom, 2nd Amendment advocate, and owner of a local Arizona gun store.
Friends of the Gun Rights Network:
- Firearms Cafe: Firearms Cafe is hosted by Tony Brown.
- Citizen Armed
- Down Range Radio & TV
- Gun Nation
- Gun Rights Advocates
- Gun Rights Alert
- HandgunWorld Podcast
- Liberal’s Gun Corner
- On Target Radio
- Personal Armament Podcast
- Polite Society Podcast
- Rimfire Podcast
- Shooting The Breeze
Approximately 2.5 million times each year, Good Guys with Guns were able to stop a violent crime in its tracks! But the mainstream media doesn't tell you that.
A woman lawfully carrying a concealed handgun reduces the likelihood that she'll be murdered by 300% to 400%! But again, the mainstream media doesn't tell you that either.
This app shares the true stories of self-defense that the mainstream media "conveniently" leaves out.
Every story is documented with sources clearly cited.
Are you content with being a victim? Or would you rather be among the Good Guys with Guns?
self-defense, victim, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, armed citizen, armed civilian, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, self-defense, protection, protect, defend, refuse to be a victim, crime, statistics, good guy, bad guy, perp, perpetrator, burglar, rapist, mugger, thief, home invasion, home invader, armed robbery, assault, battery, assault and battery, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family