Would you like to explore new places even before you start traveling? Do you want to share travel routes and pictures with your friends?
You can easily do it with track-kit.net web site and Track Kit app for your Android phone or tablet!
[TRACK-KIT.NET WEB SITE]
http://track-kit.net was created to make sharing of your tracks as easy as possible. This is the place you can upload and edit GPS/KML files.
Add pictures to your tracks using Google Panoramio or even Google Street Vew. You can also create time-lapse videos from Google Street Vew if available. Once image added to a track you can view it as a nice blog with mini maps for each waypoint.
* Location, Date, keywords, images
* StreetView, Panoramio, multiple map sources in one place
* Rulers to measure distance
* Image gallery with mini map
* Presentation mode with slideshow and track player
* Street Video Time-lapse video player: create time-lapse vidos from your track
* Cr harts, including recorded sensors(!) from Track Kit application
* Waypoints with images and audio notes
* Blog mode to share your stories and images
* Upload tracks from Track Kit application
* Upload GPX/KML files.
* List of your tracks. Make tracks private or public.
* Add public tracks the others have published to your favorites.
* Instantly share tracks to Facebook.
* Create routes between point A and point B
* Add waypoints: images and notes
* Add lines, circles and polygones
* Cut points and segments
* Modify waypoints
* Drag and drop images with GPS info while editing tracks
* Don't have pictures to add? Automatically (!) add pictures from Panoramoio to your tracks while editing.
* Create time-lapse videos from Street View
[+] REAL-TIME TRACKING
* Web interface for tracking groups of devices in a real-time
A demo team:
[+]SEE WHAT THE OTHERS DO
Visit Google campus with Track Kit!
The app is a great help in traveling, hiking, sightseeing, navigation, boating, hunting and finding your way around. Track Kit – is not only multinational tracker but also a unique free web service for exploring and presenting your travel routes.
** POPULAR MAPS **
The application includes some of the popular maps including OSM, MapQuest, Yandex.
** MAP TOOLS **
Multipoint distance measurement and radius overlay.
** TRACK RECORDING **
One BIG RED BUTTON for recording your track.
Brief statistics can be expanded by vertical swype on a red panel
(i) button for complete statats and scrollabe charts
** WAYPOINTS AND PICTURES **
Add waypoints and pictures to keep your traveling logs and prepare new routes to explore.
Take a picture and create a waypoint on your route with just one click to mark exciting places to visit, secret vistas and running paths.
Add images and Google street view panoramas to your tracks.
Create amazing presentations about places you traveled to!
** REAL-TIME TRACKING **
track your friends in real time (internet connection is required)!
** SENSORS RECORDING**
Record sensors! Go to options to select sensors to be recorded.
** SHARING **
- Publish tracks on www.track-kit.net web site to organize your routes and compare multiple tracks.
- Share your tracks and pictures with friends via Gmail, Facebook or Twitter.
- GPX, KML, KMZ file import and export
1.While recording tracks the application uses GPS in background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2.To keep your tracks stored on the server, please register for FREE at www.track-kit.net.
If you like Track Kit app, please write us a review. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!