Includes an Automatic and Manual method to calculate pulse in Beats Per Minute!
THIS APP IS DRIVEN BY POSITIVE REVIEWS ONLY, NO ADS AT ALL, NEGATIVE REVIEWS MAKE DEVELOPERS BITTER. Absolutely Free!! Full Version! Feel free to email recommendations or issues. Device must have a flash to work, Android 4.0 or above Recommended, faster phones work better, tested on Samsung GS4.
If you're on Android 2.3 or below, check out the manual method! Very user friendly and very accurate!!
- place your finger over the camera,
- keep your hand still,
- wait at-least 6 seconds for an accurate reading.
This is a preview release.
- **We are currently improving the algorithm for heart beat detection**
- If you don't see the graph then please tell us what phone you are using we will fix it asap.
Thanks, and enjoy!
This is a beta release. We're testing things out and fixing bugs. If you find bugs, you can email us: email@example.com
TRAINING EVERY LIFE GOAL
Lift breaks your goals down into simple habits and routines, then prompts and encourages you to take regular steps toward healthy life change. With the right support you can succeed at every goal.
1. Step by step coaching plans for 100k goals, habits, and skills.
2. Motivation based on positive psychology.
3. One tap tracking for your progress.
MOMENTUM FOR FITNESS, PRODUCTIVITY, AND HEALTHY DIET CHANGE
1. FITNESS. Exercise is the top goal on Lift, with currently over 125k participants. We encourage consistency that builds towards long term fitness success. Your training can range from making an exercise habit via running, going to the gym, pushups, etc. If you need more guidance, we have detailed coaching plans for running, squats, planks and practically every aspect of fitness.
2. PRODUCTIVITY. Productivity is a series of habits around organization, discipline and prioritizing. The Lift community is big on setting priorities, Inbox Zero (many with daily streaks beyond 100 days), and GTD.
3. HEALTHY DIET CHANGE. Lift is focused on diet for a life long healthy weight and energy level. We support popular diets like the 4-Hour Body and the Paleo Diet, as well as healthy eating habits around low carb, vegetarian, vegan, sugar free, gluten free, and whole foods.
4. ALSO. People have no end of ambition. Among are 100k goals are people training their relationship and career skills, building mindfulness, spirituality or meditation practices, and so much more.
WHO ARE WE?
I'm Tony, writing this, and I'm joined by Jon, Matt, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Sonya, Javi and Dan.
Jon and I started Lift, along with our investment partners Evan Williams, Bijan Sabet, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, David Allen, Greg Yaitanes, Adam Ludwin, Jeremy LaTrasse, and Narenda Rocherolle, with the idea that we could make a giant impact on human potential.
If you have feedback you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The whole team sees every email.
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by Youtube and is available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to Youtube. This application is just an organized way to browse and view YouTube videos in another way. This app is unofficial and is simply a shortcut to the free information offered by youtube.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
This is what you get:
- Access to exercise database of over 150 exercises with images and descriptions
- Access to routine database with base set of routines to challenge you
- A simple One Rep Max calculator to help determine the amount of weight you should be lifting.
Handcrafted in Columbus, Ohio
The Parkinson's Toolkit was made possible by the support of our sponsors and generous donations from people like you. To support this and other efforts to improve the lives of people with Parkinson’s, please visit http://www.parkinson.org.
The application contains videos for over 50 home exercises as well as movement advice and instructions for daily exercises and mobility. METRONOME with vibration is INCLUDED. Please write a review! Topics covered are:
* Sitting down and standing up,
* Bed mobility,
* Physical condition
Disclaimer: This app was compiled to run on the most common versions of Android. However, the makers cannot guarantee full compatibility with all versions of Android. No refunds will be issued.
Can you really increase you breast size naturally without surgery, pills, creams etc etc
Well a new website call BoostYourBust.com says you can and thousands of women have already used there strategies.
Now it's a pretty bold claim so I wanted to take this 'Magic Formula' for a test drive and see for myself if a natural option works.
So to start with I went to the site and purchased a copy of the ebook so I could put it to the test over the coming weeks
Reading the ebook I was pleasently surprised as it was very clear and easy to follow and in theory the advice made sense.
The 10 Top Foods To Increase Breast Tissue
The Little Known Super Supplement That Has Already Been Proven To Increase Breast Size
The Top 5 Exercises Which Instantly Make Your Breasts Look Bigger
And much more
It puts complete GE SignaPulse MR print magazine issues right at your fingertips when you’re on the go. Whether you’re a technologist, radiologist, physician, department director or hospital administrator, you’ll enjoy the rich mix of MR clinical studies, technical innovations and business information – at your convenience.
Each issue of SignaPulse features the latest news on GE MR systems and achievements. Clinical case studies using advanced GE MR techniques. Plus helpful information on patient safety, health economics, and managing your radiology practice.
With the SignaPulse App, the information is as close as the palm of your hand.
• Current and past issues of SignaPulse magazine.
• Brilliant replica format just like the print issue.
• Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability.
• Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
• Search the archive of available issues.
• Bookmark your favorite articles.
• Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating back to Autumn, 2006. New issues will be available for download as they’re released.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from gehealthcare.com:
• News stories
• New product announcements
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in the magazine articles may be subject to government regulations and may not be available in all locations. Nothing in this magazine constitutes an offer to sell any product or service.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
• Browse the latest in industry news, regulations, legislations and more!
• Find out what’s happening in your region: Northern California, Southern California and Texas.
NEED TO KNOWS
• Get up-to-date on St. Joseph Health’s system-wide news, initiatives and physician tips.
• Your one-stop resource for physician workflow applications and websites.
• Save your favorite content and access it anytime!
The SJH Pulse team is at your service! Please send any comments or questions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The content on this application is deemed as non-secure and therefore does not contain patient health information or any other
MoodTune offers therapeutic tasks to lift your mood using neuroscientific research to stimulate the rACC and in consequence support symptom improvement.
MoodTune also offers tools to assess, track and manage your condition. In consequence, making it a single, mobile platform for patient self-management and treatment optimization.
For a full list of features please see http://goo.gl/yrq08V
MoodTune™ is designed for users who feel negatively affected in their mood or behavior by depression, or related mental health issues such as stress, anxiety, postpartum or PTSD. MoodTune™ is based on 10 years of neuro-behavioral research and capitalizes on two of the most established neuro-imaging findings in depression:
First, depression has been associated with reduced activation in a network of brain regions implicated in emotional and stress regulation, cognitive control, and responses to salient information.
Second, increased activation in this network of brain regions has been found to predict symptom improvements in response to medications and other antidepressant treatments.
MoodTune™ consists of a series of simple tasks that specifically target this network and effectively retrain the brain to strengthen the mood regulation capabilities of patients suffering from depression or related mental health issues such as stress, anxiety, postpartum or PTSD. This technology is expected to reduce depressive symptoms, decrease the risk for future depressive episodes, and increase resilience.
MoodTune is not optimized for tablets and best runs on smartphones.
For additional information please read our FAQs section online at http://www.braintracercorp.com/faqs.htm
With this application from the worldwide leader in medical animation, you can better understand disease conditions through a virtual tour of the human system in these extremely accurate and incredible animation videos.
•Visual media is particularly well-suited to the science of medicine
•Medicine is simplified with the use of visual media and innovative health animations
•Medical and health information have never been so easily understandable or more accessible
•Effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques.
•Perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions through incredible animated videos accompanied by audio.
•Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders
•Easily explain medical conditions to students, colleagues, patients, and family members with the aid of this visual media
• Medical animation explaining Parkinson’s disease (Running time: 14:32 minutes)
• Summary of topic highlights
• Transcript - with links to medical terms for more information
• Notes pages for each of the main sections covered in the video
Editor: Richard Davenport, DM, FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
Focus Medica Clients:
Boehringer International, Roche, MSD, Norgine, Novartis, Nycomed, Sanofi Pasteur, Otsuka, Dr. Reddy’s, Ranbaxy, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Wyeth, Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Schering-Plough, Banyu, Cipla, Glenmark, Zydus, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Bayer, Astra-Zeneca, Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt, Unichem Laboratories Ltd., Lilly, Torrent.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
When ending a continuous measurement after at least 30 seconds, the measuring progress can automatically be shown.
The selection of further measurement curves and comparison is possible in the PRO-version only. This allows you to display your condition over a longer period, for example if you have stopped smoking.
Useful for: training, prevention and rehabilitation, motivation, self-control, data capture and to be forwarded to third parties.
What is included?:
Just take a look at our navigation tree in the screenshot gallery.
Average heart rate/
Continuous pulse with RR interval in millisecond accuracy/
Pulse wave variability/
(manual registration of the pulse possible)/
Blood pressure (previous calibration required!)
(manual registration of blood pressure possible)/
Calculation of BMI/
notes on all values possible/
Diary with statistical analyzes of all values and notes (view divided into periods and values, selectable)/
Training exercises for sports, leisure and home (in preparation)
enter blood glucose values
The measurements and registrations can also be used as host mode.
If there are problems, please contact us.
The software generates own physical changes and shows tendencies.
The Software can not replace the doctor and is not a medical product!
More from developer
This app is useful anywhere you need to keep rhythm, but it also has therapeutic benefit for people with motion disorders. Recent research has shown that a steady beat can help people with Parkinson's Disease walk with greater ease. A decrease in shuffling or freezing has been shown, and users note a significant improvement. What's better is that our system is discreet and nobody can tell you have any sort of assistive aid.
We are keeping this app free, but if you like it please visit our site and consider donating to our cause of producing technology for an improved quality of life.