• accurate, simple to use app with a clean uncluttered user interface.
• less than 20 seconds to determine pulse.
• measurement history with associated activity level.
• small app using minimal space, no adverts and no unnecessary permissions, just camera and file system to store measurements
Note, this app is not a diagnostic medical device, use for general fitness and education only.
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Note: This app is a prank. Enjoy!
keywords: BPcalculator,blood pressure,blood pressure measurement, blood pressure calculator,bp clac,calc,pulse checker calc,BP calc,blood pressure calc,calc,blood pressure calculator,heart rate calc,blood pressure,bp calculator,bp diary,blood pressure watch,blood pressure prank,fingerprint blood pressure,blood pressure checker
10% of the proceeds from sales of TremWatch(TM) are donated to the Multiple System Atrophy Coalition a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Please visit http://multiplesystematrophy.org to learn more.
TremWatch (TM) allows you to:
- Measure Tremors in your left and right hands
- Distinguish the direction your hand tremor is in (ie. does it tend to move more side to side, forward & backwards, or up and down)
- Compare differences & log data over time
- Compare multiple separate measurements side by side
- Frequencies measured from 0 Hz - 25 Hz (samples taken at 50 Hz)
- Graphs auto scale for smaller amplitude measurements
-TremWatch(TM) resizes to fit phones, tablets & other devices
- Export data for archival or use in other software
- Tremor Amplitude vs. Frequency for combined tremors
- Tremor Amplitude vs. Frequency in separate graphs for each direction X,Y & Z. This allows you to see if your hand movement is mostly sideways, forwards/backwards, or up/down.
- Tremor Raw Data (Acceleration vs Time)
- Multiple measurements can be seen as graphs side by side for comparison between each hand, measurement dates, etc.
* TremWatch(TM) is for educational purposes only and not for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your health professional if you have any concerns regarding tremors.
Over 10 million people in the US deal with hand tremors - and a larger number world wide.
Tremors can be have many different causes, including Parkinson's disease, Multiple System Atrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthostatic tremor, stroke, brain injury, and other neurodegenerative diseases. Other causes range from the use of some drugs (such as amphetamines, corticosteroids, as well as drugs for certain psychiatric disorders), alcohol abuse or withdrawal, mercury poisoning, over-active thyroid, or liver failure. Some types of tremor are inherited and run in families, others have no known cause such as Essential Tremor.
Tremors often begin years, or decades before they're noticed. However people don't have a good way to track what is going on, or what makes their symptoms worse.
If someone asks you: “How long have you had that tremor?” or “Has your tremor gotten worse?” It's very hard to say, because it's difficult to notice subtle changes over time.
TremWatch(TM) is for personal education and not for medical diagnosis*. It offers an easy way to track what is going on, learn more about their own responses. TremWatch(TM) helps you see how coffee, stress, lack of sleep, or medications seem to affect your tremors.
TremWatchTM is the first module in a suite of integrated wellness enhancement tools. A more advanced statistical analysis package is also in development. It will provide ongoing monthly charts of changes in tremor amplitude, frequency and other information. This tool will archive your data and run on multiple platforms.
A research version of TremWatchTM will be available for health professionals conducting studies. This version includes other features including real time encrypted data upload. If you are a researcher in this area, please feel free to contact us.
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the lite version.
★You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
★peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
★3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
★search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
★Switch on/off different anatomy systems
★Both male and female reproductive systems are available
★ Support French, Spanish and German languages!
★ Skeleton (all bones in our body)
★ Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
★ Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
★ Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
★ Nervous System
★ Reproductive ( both male and female)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
- Gynecology Obstetric
List of Medicine scores :
- Apgar score
- Bishop score
- Balthazar score
- Blamey score
- Braden Score
- Child Score
- Eating Behavior Scale
- Cushman score
- Epworth score
- Pregnancy calendar
- Glasgow score
- Grace score
- Harvey score
- Body Mass Index
- Manning score
- MELD score
- Norton score
- Silverman score
- Wells score
- Yesavage score
- MBI score
Don't hesitate to suggest me new Medicine scores or updates.
Esta app contiene toda la clasificación en un solo lugar organizado por capítulos y adicionamos una búsqueda por descripción o código de enfermedad.
CIE10 app es muy útil para todos los médicos ya que tendrán toda esta amplia clasificación en su dispositivo móvil.
Versión Premium: Sin publicidad y mas ligera
6 APP for Nursing: http://badiu.epsem.upc.edu/escorxador/?p=4702
Discover how to use medication IV: indication, directions for use, compatible sera calculation perfusion with access to medication sheet
Nursing techniques with evidence-based online literature: from technical to inject vaccines or blood taken for analysis. Help with the "heel prick" a child or newborn baby; TB testing, food safety, food intake recommendations. Consultation literature electronic databases like Medline ( pubmed ), Elsevier.
Nursing related Calculators: Calculator serum to assess the amount of serum per minute; Help pregnancy calculator approximate due date or baby's birth; Body mass index or BMI.
Application indicated to improve patient care, aimed at nurse, doctor and nursing and medical students.
We keep improving to update the application.
Additional authors: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-Robledo-casado/a3/508/637
Encontrarás multitud de protocolos a modo de ficha práctica (qué es, síntomas, cómo actuar) organizados por categorías .
- Un buscador de términos por síntoma o categoría para facilitar el acceso rápido a la información.
- Infografía de apoyo que ilustra los pasos a seguir para una mejor comprensión y aplicación por el usuario en caso necesario.
- Botón de llamada directa al teléfono 112 para solicitar ayuda en caso de urgente necesidad (España).
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
***** This is a free preview version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It includes: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version. Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro