* * * * *
If you want to be superhuman, Coach.me is the best training available.
Get fit. Get happy. Get productive. Coach.me coaches you in more than 200,000 different goals.
Coaching ranges from simple reminders all the way to hiring one of our 700 expert coaches.
Here's how Coach.me works.
STEP 1: Choose your goal.
Coach.me helps you focus on the daily practice that goes into achieving your most important goals. If you are willing to do the work, we will help you achieve anything.
The Coach.me community works on goals big and small. In 2014, our top goals were: exercise, drink more water, read, meditate, go to sleep by midnight, go to the gym, run, set priorities for your day, pushups, and save money.
STEP 2: Turn on coaching
There are three types of coaching Coach.me can provide you: advice, motivation, and prompting. Use as much or as little coaching as you want.
* Advice comes from the community of users and coaches. Everyone is available to answer your questions, and you can hire any of 700 1-on-1 coaches.
* Motivation comes from celebrating every step of progress. The Coach.me community cheers you on and the Coach.me app records your biggest milestones.
* Prompting comes in the form of reminders. We're all busy—Coach.me will make sure you don't forget what's important.
STEP 3: Turn momentum in to achievement
The Coach.me app and community are all focused on regular progress. If you can make a little bit of progress today, we'll help you make even more tomorrow.
You should also know that the Coach.me team is always available to help you. Visit our blog for interviews with our most successful coaches (http://blog.coach.me) and email us if you have feedback or questions: email@example.com
The Coach.me team (Tony, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Esther, Terrie)
P.S. we should mention diet goals since they are so important to so many people. We've measured the effectiveness of the most popular diets on Coach.me. If you're looking for a way to lose weight, we've seen high success rates in The 4-Hour Body, Paleo, Vegetarian, Bulletproof, Whole 30, Mediterranean, and South Beach.
P.P.S. we hate to tell people what their goals should be, but we're also big fans of meditation as a way to do pushups for your brain. We've helped more than 85,000 people learn to meditate. The keys are to start with just a few minutes each day and drop the judgement: everyone's mind wanders. We have dozens of meditation teachers and a collection of guided meditation videos that can help you learn how to become a meditator.
P.P.P.S. We love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're looking for a clean, fast and easy to use workout log tracker, then Eat Lift Sleep is your answer. Easily track your data and view your history, progress and goals in one simple app. (Try doing that with a notepad and pen). So if you're looking for a gym workout log tracker, Eat Lift Sleep is your answer.
300+ exercise database with unlimited custom categories and exercises.
Workout Bubble! Multitask
Timer with vibrate and/or sound
Graphs/Progress charts for exercises
Pre-define sets/reps before your workout.
Add notes to workouts, sets or exercises.
Google Calendar Integration (workout reminders).
Over 300+ exercises
Support for weight/reps, reps/time, reps only, time only and cardio exercises
Unlimited custom categories and exercises
Build and make your own workout routines easily.
Download routines (coming soon)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Permission used for import/backup/export feature.
- Add or Remove / Creating Accounts - Used to add Eat Lift Sleep Account to device
- Use / Find accounts on the device - Used to pre-fill email address when signing up.
- Control vibration: When timer finishes device vibrates (You can turn off in settings)
- Prevent device from sleeping: Ensure when screen is off that when the timer finishes device still vibrates/sounds.
- Draw over other apps - Beta feature which allows for using the app while in another app. (Similar to FB Chat heads)
- Google Play billing services - Used if user wishes to upgrade to PRO. (Optional)
- Read sync / Toggle Sync - Enables auto-sync of app
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
10% of the proceeds from sales of TremWatch(TM) are donated to the Multiple System Atrophy Coalition a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Please visit http://multiplesystematrophy.org to learn more.
TremWatch (TM) allows you to:
- Measure Tremors in your left and right hands
- Distinguish the direction your hand tremor is in (ie. does it tend to move more side to side, forward & backwards, or up and down)
- Compare differences & log data over time
- Compare multiple separate measurements side by side
- Frequencies measured from 0 Hz - 25 Hz (samples taken at 50 Hz)
- Graphs auto scale for smaller amplitude measurements
-TremWatch(TM) resizes to fit phones, tablets & other devices
- Export data for archival or use in other software
- Tremor Amplitude vs. Frequency for combined tremors
- Tremor Amplitude vs. Frequency in separate graphs for each direction X,Y & Z. This allows you to see if your hand movement is mostly sideways, forwards/backwards, or up/down.
- Tremor Raw Data (Acceleration vs Time)
- Multiple measurements can be seen as graphs side by side for comparison between each hand, measurement dates, etc.
* TremWatch(TM) is for educational purposes only and not for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your health professional if you have any concerns regarding tremors.
Over 10 million people in the US deal with hand tremors - and a larger number world wide.
Tremors can be have many different causes, including Parkinson's disease, Multiple System Atrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthostatic tremor, stroke, brain injury, and other neurodegenerative diseases. Other causes range from the use of some drugs (such as amphetamines, corticosteroids, as well as drugs for certain psychiatric disorders), alcohol abuse or withdrawal, mercury poisoning, over-active thyroid, or liver failure. Some types of tremor are inherited and run in families, others have no known cause such as Essential Tremor.
Tremors often begin years, or decades before they're noticed. However people don't have a good way to track what is going on, or what makes their symptoms worse.
If someone asks you: “How long have you had that tremor?” or “Has your tremor gotten worse?” It's very hard to say, because it's difficult to notice subtle changes over time.
TremWatch(TM) is for personal education and not for medical diagnosis*. It offers an easy way to track what is going on, learn more about their own responses. TremWatch(TM) helps you see how coffee, stress, lack of sleep, or medications seem to affect your tremors.
TremWatchTM is the first module in a suite of integrated wellness enhancement tools. A more advanced statistical analysis package is also in development. It will provide ongoing monthly charts of changes in tremor amplitude, frequency and other information. This tool will archive your data and run on multiple platforms.
A research version of TremWatchTM will be available for health professionals conducting studies. This version includes other features including real time encrypted data upload. If you are a researcher in this area, please feel free to contact us.
- Gynecology Obstetric
List of Medicine scores :
- Apgar score
- Bishop score
- Balthazar score
- Blamey score
- Braden Score
- Child Score
- Eating Behavior Scale
- Cushman score
- Epworth score
- Pregnancy calendar
- Glasgow score
- Grace score
- Harvey score
- Body Mass Index
- Manning score
- MELD score
- Norton score
- Silverman score
- Wells score
- Yesavage score
- MBI score
Don't hesitate to suggest me new Medicine scores or updates.
Encontrarás multitud de protocolos a modo de ficha práctica (qué es, síntomas, cómo actuar) organizados por categorías .
- Un buscador de términos por síntoma o categoría para facilitar el acceso rápido a la información.
- Infografía de apoyo que ilustra los pasos a seguir para una mejor comprensión y aplicación por el usuario en caso necesario.
- Botón de llamada directa al teléfono 112 para solicitar ayuda en caso de urgente necesidad (España).
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Note: This app is a prank. Enjoy!
keywords: BPcalculator,blood pressure,blood pressure measurement, blood pressure calculator,bp clac,calc,pulse checker calc,BP calc,blood pressure calc,calc,blood pressure calculator,heart rate calc,blood pressure,bp calculator,bp diary,blood pressure watch,blood pressure prank,fingerprint blood pressure,blood pressure checker
• accurate, simple to use app with a clean uncluttered user interface.
• less than 20 seconds to determine pulse.
• measurement history with associated activity level.
• small app using minimal space, no adverts and no unnecessary permissions, just camera and file system to store measurements
Note, this app is not a diagnostic medical device, use for general fitness and education only.
This is what you get:
- Access to exercise database of over 150 exercises with images and descriptions
- Access to routine database with base set of routines to challenge you
- A simple One Rep Max calculator to help determine the amount of weight you should be lifting.
Handcrafted in Columbus, Ohio
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.