10% of the proceeds from sales of TremWatch(TM) are donated to the Multiple System Atrophy Coalition a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Please visit http://multiplesystematrophy.org to learn more.
TremWatch (TM) allows you to:
- Measure Tremors in your left and right hands
- Distinguish the direction your hand tremor is in (ie. does it tend to move more side to side, forward & backwards, or up and down)
- Compare differences & log data over time
- Compare multiple separate measurements side by side
- Frequencies measured from 0 Hz - 25 Hz (samples taken at 50 Hz)
- Graphs auto scale for smaller amplitude measurements
-TremWatch(TM) resizes to fit phones, tablets & other devices
- Export data for archival or use in other software
- Tremor Amplitude vs. Frequency for combined tremors
- Tremor Amplitude vs. Frequency in separate graphs for each direction X,Y & Z. This allows you to see if your hand movement is mostly sideways, forwards/backwards, or up/down.
- Tremor Raw Data (Acceleration vs Time)
- Multiple measurements can be seen as graphs side by side for comparison between each hand, measurement dates, etc.
* TremWatch(TM) is for educational purposes only and not for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your health professional if you have any concerns regarding tremors.
Over 10 million people in the US deal with hand tremors - and a larger number world wide.
Tremors can be have many different causes, including Parkinson's disease, Multiple System Atrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthostatic tremor, stroke, brain injury, and other neurodegenerative diseases. Other causes range from the use of some drugs (such as amphetamines, corticosteroids, as well as drugs for certain psychiatric disorders), alcohol abuse or withdrawal, mercury poisoning, over-active thyroid, or liver failure. Some types of tremor are inherited and run in families, others have no known cause such as Essential Tremor.
Tremors often begin years, or decades before they're noticed. However people don't have a good way to track what is going on, or what makes their symptoms worse.
If someone asks you: “How long have you had that tremor?” or “Has your tremor gotten worse?” It's very hard to say, because it's difficult to notice subtle changes over time.
TremWatch(TM) is for personal education and not for medical diagnosis*. It offers an easy way to track what is going on, learn more about their own responses. TremWatch(TM) helps you see how coffee, stress, lack of sleep, or medications seem to affect your tremors.
TremWatchTM is the first module in a suite of integrated wellness enhancement tools. A more advanced statistical analysis package is also in development. It will provide ongoing monthly charts of changes in tremor amplitude, frequency and other information. This tool will archive your data and run on multiple platforms.
A research version of TremWatchTM will be available for health professionals conducting studies. This version includes other features including real time encrypted data upload. If you are a researcher in this area, please feel free to contact us.
Founded in 1988 as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, the IETF is guided by an executive board of directors, a medical advisory board and an executive director with a staff of three. The organization consists of patients, physicians, educators, health care workers, parents, relatives, friends and volunteers. We are delighted that you will be joining our ranks and learning more about this life-altering neurological condition.
For a full view of the IETF and all we have to offer, please visit our full-site at www.essentialtremor.org.
• accurate, simple to use app with a clean uncluttered user interface.
• less than 20 seconds to determine pulse.
• measurement history with associated activity level.
• small app, no adverts and no unnecessary permissions, just camera and file system to store measurements
Note, this app is not a diagnostic medical device, use for general fitness and education only.
we know you care a lot about your health condition.
Use this UNIQUE Heart rate monitor !!! It is
✓REMARKABLY ACCURATE and
✓EASY TO USE
Let's make it the best heart rate monitor of 2015.
Unlike other heart rate monitors, this heart rate app is
✓ABSOLUTELY FREE and
✓allow UNLIMITED Number Of Records And measurement.
More, the UI is giving you a completely different look and feel.
✓JUST talked to my friend, she used to take pulse rate using pulse meter and keep log by writing done for some reason. But now using this app, she can take her heartbeat any time and have a nice log to present.
✓Feeling enough with the limitation from other free heart rate app / pulse rate apps? Now get this heartbeat tracker,
★"FREE" ★ with ★ALL FEATURES ★ ready.
✓How accurate it is? Watch the video, it shows how close are the reading of the heat rate app and that of a pulse meter.
✓All the heartbeat data are saved and NICELY displayed to you. They are well organized in categories
★ "REST","EXERCISE" or "POST EXERCISE" ★
or you can simply use the state "GENERAL"
✓More, Heart Rate Monitor gives you your ★fitness level★ information, the lower your heart beat rate, most likely, the fitter your are
✓And more, HR Monitor shows your exercise intensity level calculated based on your personalized maximum
heart rate zone. And shows you which heart rate zone you are in -
★"Recovery Zone", "Fat-Burning Zone", "Target Heart Rate Zone" and the "High Intensity Zone".★
Perfect for you to monitor your exercise intensity for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) ★
★Heart beat recognition★
The heart rate monitor app detects your pulse by using the camera of your phone. When your heart beats, the volume of the blood flowing through your finger tip be changed. This heart rate app use the camera to capture the image and use algorithms to recognize the heart beat(heartbeat). And thus calculate the cardio rate.
Please ensure the environment is well-lit for the best performance of the camera
After the heart beat has been tracked, you can choose your status : General, Rest, Exercising or Post Workout.
If you choose to be in General or Rest mode, the cardio rate is used judge your health status. By research, If a person is fit, his/her cardio rate will be lower. If a person gets a high cardio rate while resting, probably he/she will need to do more exercise.
Pulse Rate is a very good indication of your workout intensity. If you choose the state to be Exercising or post-workout, the application will tell you what heart rate zone you are in.
★Cardio Rate Log★
This application also provides you will a good log of your heartbeat tracked. You can use this history log to see how is your health condition improves or how your workout improving.
1.Start HR Tracker App
2.Put the "TIP" of your finger on the camera.
3.Ensure Flash LED is on/environment is well-lit and Don't press too hard.
4.The result should show in a few seconds.
This app is definitely working, if the reading cannot be obtain, try below instructions
1. Ensure Flash LED is on or environment is well-lit.
2. Ensure your finger "TIP" is covering the camera "steadily".
3. DON'T press too hard.
Tags: pulsómetro, corazon, corazón, frecuencia cardíaca, irregular heartbeat, arrhythmia, Cardiac arrhythmia
Note: This is not a medical device.
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
How to use
ParkinsonCheck™ needs to be used with care. Please read the instructions below before using it. If it is not used appropriately, the results may be invalid.
The ParkinsonCheck™ mobile application is used for timely detection and monitoring of Parkinson's disease and some other tremors. It is based on spirography and uses an expert artificial intelligence system for automatic diagnostics. This application is designed to encourage people to see the doctor in the early stages of the disease, as an early diagnosis allows for an early start of available treatments and an improved quality of life.
Parkinson's disease (PD) is currently not curable, however the treatment can ease the symptoms and improve the quality of a patient’s life. The latest research also suggests that starting treatment in the early motoric phase with Levodopa or MAO-B inhibitors can slow down the progress of the disease.
Since PD is a chronic disease, its efficient monitoring is very important. Early detection of PD is also beneficial for continued research into the disease, since its early phase biological markers are currently not well known.
A tremor is one of Parkinson's disease’s main symptoms. Spirography is a technique for quantitative assessment of these tremors. From a spiral drawing, several parameters are calculated and fed into an expert system to differentiate between different types of tremor, and to perform automatic diagnostics. In this way, the application is able to detect not only PD, but also some other types of tremor, such as Essential Tremor.
ParkinsonCheck™ offers a possibility of self-diagnosis. We envision that this will encourage many patients to see the doctor at a much earlier phase of the disease. We also envision the web/mobile application as a cheap tool for diagnostics in primary health centres, for example, as part of routine check-ups.
ParkinsonCheck™ is the result of ongoing research collaboration between Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Faculty of Computer and Information Science at University of Ljubljana and Department of Neurology at University Clinical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The project was co-founded by European Regional Development Fund and Slovenian Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.
Programming by Guru Ltd., Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Design by Loni DBS Ltd., Ljubljana, Slovenia.
A quick reference guide with index and search bars, which includes the main drugs used in emergency and intensive care, made by physicians who work "on the front line" ... and therefore know which information is actually relevant!
You will no longer have doubts regarding the drugs used in critical situations of medical action.
Doses, dilutions, standard solutions ... all easily accessible. Search bars for generic names and clinical indications...
For each drug mentioned, are arranged such information as:
- Supplied as...
- Indications & Usage
- Warnings (side effects, contraindications)
- Administration (doses, standard solutions)
- Adverse Reactions
With simple and intuitive interface, you have the information readily accessible from major shifts of the most common drugs used by doctors all over the world!
Not just a "medication guide", but a smart quick reference, which contains just important information and just the medications you use in the emergency room and ICU!
Do not waste time with tons of useless information! It´s not useful a guide with more than 10,000 drugs, if during your life you do not prescribe medical or even 5% will access information on these active ingredients! And in an emergency, time is life!
How many times have you given up searching for specific information about an important drug because of "tons of useless information" on the screen of your device?
With "Drugs in ER & ICU" it´s solved! Just important information chosen by experts in emergency and intensive care, based on reliable references and practices !
DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME! ENJOY OUR PROMOTIONAL PRICE!
It puts complete GE SignaPulse MR print magazine issues right at your fingertips when you’re on the go. Whether you’re a technologist, radiologist, physician, department director or hospital administrator, you’ll enjoy the rich mix of MR clinical studies, technical innovations and business information – at your convenience.
Each issue of SignaPulse features the latest news on GE MR systems and achievements. Clinical case studies using advanced GE MR techniques. Plus helpful information on patient safety, health economics, and managing your radiology practice.
With the SignaPulse App, the information is as close as the palm of your hand.
• Current and past issues of SignaPulse magazine.
• Brilliant replica format just like the print issue.
• Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability.
• Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
• Search the archive of available issues.
• Bookmark your favorite articles.
• Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating back to Autumn, 2006. New issues will be available for download as they’re released.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from gehealthcare.com:
• News stories
• New product announcements
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in the magazine articles may be subject to government regulations and may not be available in all locations. Nothing in this magazine constitutes an offer to sell any product or service.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Utile come ripasso generale, come gioco da fare con amici e colleghi o come semplice approfondimento culturale.
Ci sono due tipi di domande:
- Risposta secca
Al momento l'app contiene 230 domande specifiche e professionali in continuo aggiornamento preparate da medici o da studenti di medicina qualificati.
Seguici su Google+: https://plus.google.com/104981916608703677760
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is the #1 blood pressure app on the iPhone and it is now available on Android! We have been working on this app for over 5 years and continue to make improvements. iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS and Android devices.
What are the key features?
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS and Android devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
Using aiRPGPhysio you can record all patient information and manage the assessment process according to GPR in a simple, important and fast manner.
At the end of each session, you can automatically quantify changes obtained with your work and view the percentage of improvement or aggravation through comparison:
-between the rebalancing test results performed before the session and after the session;
-between the results of pain recorded using the pain measurement scale "numerical rating scale” (NRS) before the session and after the session.
-between the results of the angular value of the articular ROM recorded before the session and after the session.
• Patient list with photos
• Card where medical history data can be entered
• List of the body areas
• Addition of patients, addition of therapeutic cycles, of sessions
• Multiple therapy cycles can be entered for every patient
• Details of the cycle with display of all the images associated with the cycle
• Multiple sessions can be entered for each cycle
• For each session there is a GPR assessment overview and/or scoliosis assessment overview, Table of the 6 areas, Cervical Table and shoulder Table
• Rebalancing card with the list of incorrect postural positions to select
• Rebalancing card of "Pre", "Post" and "Compare Pre/Post".
• Specific section for each patient in which images from the gallery and/or taken with the device can be entered, for each session
• By clicking on the images you can see them in full screen and zoom them with the zoom effect
• Possibility to send an e-mail directly from the application that generates a pdf file as an attachment, containing all patient information, including stored images.
- list of positions with the possibility of adding, deleting positions and changing the names of existing ones, the possibility of modifying their display order;
- list of postures with the possibility of adding, deleting postures, changing existing ones, possibility of modifying their display order;
- list of areas of the body with the possibility of adding, deleting body areas, changing the name of existing ones, possibility of modifying their display order
By adding a new patient a card appears in which the patient's personal details and picture can be entered.
Once a new patient is created, you can add a new cycle where you can specify the area of the body that will be object of treatment and the medical history.
Once a new cycle is created you can add a new session.
Once the new session is created the assessment overview appears to be completed by clicking on it.
By clicking on the column retractions local Exam, the tables of the 6 areas, the cervical Table and the shoulder table become available for their assessment; after highlighting the area of interest, the corresponding result will automatically appear in the retractions local Exam column.
Selecting the Rebalancing column the card named "Pre" opens where the balancing test results can be entered, along with the pain values to be set with the pain scale NRS (numerical rating scale) and the value of the articular angle of compensation.
At the end of the session, after running the rebalancing tests to verify the effect of treatment, you can open the card named "Post" and enter the corresponding values.
After selecting the card named "Compare Pre/Post" a screen shot will be displayed where you can automatically view the comparison of results and the percentage of change both of the result of the rebalancing tests and the NRS pain scale value.
It also has a button to automatically generate an email containing an attachment with all information stored in the app and relating to the patient, including pictures.
DosisPedia es una aplicación móvil elaborada por el Equipo de Pediatría del Hospital da Costa de Lugo (Silveira Cancela M, López Franco M, Paz Villar A, Abadi Abadi A, Rodicio García M), financiada por el Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Lugo, diseñada y desarrollada por Smart GalApps S.L.
DosisPedia, la app móvil imprescindible para médicos, facilita el día a día de los especialistas de la medicina que atienden a niños (Pediatras, Médicos de Familia, Médicos de Urgencias, Traumatólogos, Dentistas, MIR, Otorrinos, Oculistas, Dermatólogos, Alergólogos, etc.) ya que presenta un gran número de medicamentos disponibles en el mercado.
★ Con DosisPedia tendrás todos los fármacos al alcance de tu mano
DosisPedia permite al médico consultar rápidamente el fármaco y la dosis a suministrar al paciente, mostrando indicaciones personalizadas dependiendo del peso de éste.
El funcionamiento es muy intuitivo, simplemente sigue las siguientes indicaciones:
1. Elige el grupo de fármacos del que deseas obtener información
2. Puedes seleccionar uno de los medicamentos y también puedes escribir el nombre del fármaco en el buscador
3. Mueve la barra y consulta las indicaciones para cada peso
★ Tu App DosisPedia, diseñada para ser intuitiva y efectiva
App nativa para iPhone - DosisPedia está optimizada para iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s... No importa qué dispositivo tengas. Simplemente consulta la información de la manera más ágil.
App nativa para Android - La aplicación móvil está también optimizada para Android KitKat, con un diseño cuidado al detalle. Accede rápidamente a la información del medicamento que deseas.
★ El equipo detrás de DosisPedia
Equipo de Pediatría del Hospital da Costa - El contenido científico de DosisPedia ha sido cuidadosamente seleccionado por el pediatra Manuel Silveira Cancela y el equipo de Pediatría del Hospital da Costa de Lugo.
Smart GalApps - Gracias a la amplia experiencia en el diseño y desarrollo de aplicaciones nativas de Smart GalApps, DosisPedia presenta un diseño increíble y adaptado a cada plataforma.
Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Lugo - DosisPedia, la App Móvil para médicos, está financiada por el Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Lugo.
- Gynecology Obstetric
List of Medicine scores :
- Apgar score
- Bishop score
- Balthazar score
- Blamey score
- Braden Score
- Child Score
- Eating Behavior Scale
- Cushman score
- Epworth score
- Pregnancy calendar
- Glasgow score
- Grace score
- Harvey score
- Body Mass Index
- Manning score
- MELD score
- Norton score
- Silverman score
- Wells score
- Yesavage score
- MBI score
Don't hesitate to suggest me new Medicine scores or updates.
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
Esta app contiene toda la clasificación en un solo lugar organizado por capítulos y adicionamos una búsqueda por descripción o código de enfermedad.
CIE10 app es muy útil para todos los médicos ya que tendrán toda esta amplia clasificación en su dispositivo móvil.
Versión Premium: Sin publicidad y mas ligera