• View earnings statements and receive alerts for each new pay statement
• Edit direct deposit accounts and distribution
• Access benefit information, including providers and covered dependents
• Receive alerts for new workflow tasks and approve on the go
Companies must license the mobile application through Ceridian. Once your company has licensed the application, you can log in using your existing Self-Service credentials.
Most of the valuable information available on the LifeWorks website is available on the LifeWorks Mobile app – formatted for easy navigation on your smartphone. Listen to podcasts and audio tracks, read articles and digital booklets and see what’s new in the monthly features. Our featured content is updated frequently, highlighting timely articles, audio, and other information.
Whatever issue you’re facing, whenever you need help or information, and wherever you are with your smartphone, LifeWorks Mobile brings you the support of the LifeWorks program.
The app is part of LifeWorks program, and is provided by your employer as an employee benefit, or by your school or insurance company, who will provide you with the login information.
It’s simple, easy and convenient:
➢ When you first open the app, you’ll be asked for you user ID and password, the same login you use to access the LifeWorks website on your computer.
➢ If you chose “Remember me” when you log in, you won’t need to log in again. You’ll just click on the icon and the app will open. Click again on “Need help” and the toll-free program number appears. One more click and you’re connected by phone with a LifeWorks consultant.
LifeWorks is also offered under the names LifeBalance, LifeMatters, inConfidence and MyARL. The LifeWorks app will work for all of these programs.
Ceridian HR/Payroll is a leading solution in the small to medium size market today. It is trusted by HR/Payroll professionals for its quality and ease of use. Ceridian is an industry leader in Human Capital Management, which includes: Human Resources, Payroll, Tax Filing, Benefits Administration and Employee Assistance Programs.
• Preview and approve payroll from your Android device
• Employee level data entry and verification including; hours and earnings, employee deductions and employer contributions, net pay, and company totals
• Ensure data security with valid sign in
• A similar user interface as Ceridian HR/Payroll - no steep learning curve
• Paperless processing
• On-demand support from our Customer Service Team
As a Ceridian HR/Payroll user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on what’s ahead, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be a Ceridian HR/Payroll Web customer. To learn more about the product, please visit us at http://www.ceridian.com/products/payroll-processing/small-business-payroll/index.html or call 800-729-7655.