• Mobile. It goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, the largest selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is the resource that is designed to work for you. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified. myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
• Secure. Keeping your health information private is paramount to us. You can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone. You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare plan, you can get even more from Health4Me. Features may vary depending upon your employer’s health plan:
- Register for myuhc.com to enable both mobile and online services
- Search for Physicians or Facilities by location or specialty
- Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest your location
- Estimate your health care costs
- Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back
- View and share member ID Card
- Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information.
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- View Claims
- Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances
• Keep track of key readings and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
Get direct access to ClaimSecure eProfile™ Mobile Services. Download this launcher for a shortcut to access ClaimSecure eProfile™ Mobile Services directly on the browser of your Android device. Improve the management of your overall health by accessing health benefit information and services, including:
• Claims history
• Payment details
• Benefit totals
• Patient totals
• Health Service Spending Account balances in seconds
• Submit “coverage query” questions online
• Electronic Health Cards