• Keep track of key readings and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
• Mobile. It goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician, pharmacy or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, the largest selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is the resource that is designed to work for you. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified. myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
• Secure. Keeping your health information private is paramount to us. You can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone. You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare plan, you can get even more from Health4Me. Features may vary depending upon your employer’s health plan:
- Register for myuhc.com to enable both mobile and online services
- Search for Physicians, Pharmacies or Facilities by location or specialty
- Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest your location
- Estimate your health care and drug costs
- Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back
- View and share member ID Card
- Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- View Medical and Prescription Claims
- Check status of refills, renewals and Refill your prescriptions
- Review order status for home delivery medication
- Compare medication prices and find lower-cost options
- Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
• SNAP food benefits
• Health-care benefits (Medicaid and CHIP)
• TANF cash help
Manage and view your cases anytime you want – right from your phone. Use the app to take a photo and send us files we need, like a copy of your paycheck. Set up and view alerts about your cases, like when it’s time to renew your benefits. You also can report certain changes to your cases.
View your cases:
• Set up a new account.
• Check the status of your benefits.
• See your benefit amounts.
• Find out if it’s time to renew your benefits.
Manage account settings:
• Change your password.
• Update your phone numbers.
• Sign up and manage alerts about your cases.
• Take a photo of the files or forms we need from you.
• Upload and send us files or forms needed for your case.
View alerts and upload history:
• See alerts about your cases.
• View the list of files you’ve uploaded and sent us through the website and app.
Report changes to your:
• Phone numbers.
• Home and mailing addresses.
• People on your cases.
• Housing costs.
• Job info.
Your Texas Benefits. Now online and mobile.
WellCare serves people who qualify for Georgia's Medicaid programs. As a member of our plan, this app puts the health plan information you need right in your pocket. It gives you access to these features whenever and wherever you need them.
✓ Over 350 Questions.
Digestive System: Digestive System plays a key role in maintaining good health and preservation of life. It's a valuable exercise for it teaches you about digestive organs like Throat, Stomach, Intestine, Liver, Pancreas and Eyetooth. It contains over 6 topics with multiple- choice questions based on information about their structure, functions, common ailments and their remedies. You can learn about digestive organs and test their understanding by taking quiz. At the end of quiz the user is presented with test summery for each test question. Digestive System can help you to understand the working of various digestive organs and the remedies when they malfunction.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the digestive organs by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
MIXED TEST MODE:
In mixed test questions are presented randomly selected from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
• Over 350 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• Track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided to you)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device; secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• Access account details
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View HSA transaction details
• Using Expense Tracker, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation to store for later use in paying claims via your health benefits website
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by Evolution1®
A simple sleep calculator generates the best time for you to stop sleeping.
Or, YOU can tell IT what’s best for you. (We're not all that particular)
The wily human sleeps in cycles, falling in and out of REM sleep. Aiming to rise between these intervals causes sensations of restful awakening. Don’t you want to be awakened restfully?
- Calculate your sleep cycles if you want to go to bed NOW.
- Calculate your sleep cycles to wake up at a certain time.
- Calculate your sleep cycles to go to bed at a specific time.
- Manage your sleep patterns based on how long it takes for you to fall asleep.
- Screen will wake when the alarm goes off, displaying the current time.
PRO Features, (requires giving us money in-app):
- $0.99 gives you unlimited access to use sounds stored on your SD card as the alarm. That’s less than a penny per song, if you have over a hundred songs (and who doesn’t?) WHAT A BARGAIN!
- $0.99 lets you purchase a pack of 5 sounds (3 packs available) to use as the alarm.
- Android OS 2.2 and up
- Google Play client version 3.9.16 and up for in-app purchases
- A desire to sleep
- An elite sense of sleeptivism over your common man.
Does not Require:
- Imaginary Sheep (optional)
- Knowledge of Astrophysics
- Looking both ways before crossing the street
- A partridge OR a pear tree
NOTE - This app allows you to move it to your SD card to save space on your device. It's best to move the app to the SD card before setting any alarms. If you unmount and remount the SD card when the app is installed, then all currently set alarms will be lost. You will have to re-set the alarms once you go back into the app.
Visit our support page for answers to frequently asked questions, to view known issues, to submit feature requests, and more: https://bromancelabs.zendesk.com
If you have an issue, please contact us through our support page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
Healthcare Bluebook (HCBB) also can be customized for employers to empower your employees with the ability to compare prices in your existing healthcare network. Ask your human resources department if they are working with Healthcare Bluebook to offer a customized version for your company.
Find a Doctor
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility in the Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) network
• Add your doctor to your list of Favorites to help quickly find their contact information
See Your Medical Card
• Quickly view the Medical cards for all members of your household that are enrolled in Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
• Use your electronic Medical card when you visit your doctor
Keep Your Information Up to Date
• Update your contact information including address and phone number
• Remove a member of your household
• Add or remove jobs, update your income and upload your paystub
CHP+ and Medicaid Buy-in Account Balances
• View monthly premiums and annual enrollment fees for the Medicaid Buy-in and CHP+
• Make one-time payments for Medicaid Buy-in premiums or CHP+ enrollment fees.
• Set up recurring payments for Medicaid Buy-in monthly premiums
Find out About Your Benefits
• Find out what benefits may be covered by Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
• Learn what co-payments you may have
• View what benefits and services are free
Get Tips to Stay Healthy
• View fitness, happiness, parenting, health, nutrition and parenting tips and articles to help you stay healthy
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
• To help keep your information safe, never share your username and password
About Colorado Medicaid and CHP+
Colorado Medicaid is free or low-cost public health insurance for Coloradans who qualify. Now, Medicaid covers more low-income families, parents and adults without children.
Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) is low-cost health insurance for Colorado's uninsured children and pregnant women. CHP+ is public health insurance for children and pregnant women who earn too much to qualify for Medicaid, but not enough to afford private health insurance.
For more information, visit Colorado.gov/hcpf.