Ms. Janice Taylor I can't get the game to stay on klondike solitaire it goes back to spider solitaire what do I do
Exactly what I wanted. Simple, clean, nice features.
Best solitaire game period Love this game great job making sure everyone i knows gets it one more games added to it would be a plus but if not still happy with this game
My Favorite Android Solitaire I have been an avid solitaire player for many years. I have purchased several solitaire games over that time for my PC, my Mac, and now for my Android devices. Of all of the Android solitaire games I own, Solitaire Diamond is quickly becoming my favorite. I tried out the free version of Solitaire Diamond first, about two weeks ago, and liked it so much I purchased the Premium version the same evening. It was the graphics that impressed me first, with big, beautiful cards that look great on both my tablet and my smartphone. The gameplay is smooth and intuitive. Not to mention the game offers three solitaire variations: Klondike, Spider, and Freecell. For just over a buck, this app is a steal! Which brings me to the thing about this game that's impressed me the most -- the response from the developer. To say that LightyGames cares about both their product and their customers is an understatement. Shortly after purchasing Solitaire Diamond Premium, I wrote to the developer with two suggestions for features I'd like to see added to the game. In the two weeks I've owned the game, the developer has implemented BOTH of my suggestions. Impressive! I'd recommend this game to anyone.
- Improved graphics performances (now much smoother)
- Cards are now spaced enough between each other on high-resolution devices (vertical space between cards was too small on some high-resolution devices, so it could be hard to see the underlying card value)
- Freecell: game was considered lost when the only possible move was a card left alone on a column that could be moved to a foundation pile
- Fixed crashes: mat background change, device rotation
- Added high-resolution logo