Purple provides businesses with a mobile platform to meet all their key mobile requirements for marketing, communication, sales, and customer engagement. We have now launched ‘Cards for Business’ mobile app which will enable the business user to do the following: - Create, publish and update a mobile business profile ( i.e. their very own mobile store/mobile micro app), which in Purple terminology is referred to as a ‘card’
- List product and services that become accessible directly from their business profile card
- Create, publish, and push offers and promotions to customers
- Push announcements and important communication to customers
- Communicate, chat and message with customers on a 1-1 basis to boost profitability by increasing sales
- Get your business and offers listed on the public ‘cards’ marketplace, where customer can search or discover your business. This will help you acquire new prospects and customers
- Enable referral business via sharing of your business profile and promotions by customers
- Get detailed customer analytics on where and who your customers are for targeted marketing and sales
The ‘Cards for Business’ mobile app and Purple’s SmartEngage platform makes it extremely effortless for any business or vendor to create their very own mobile store or service profile within minutes and to get their very own mobile and digital identity. Businesses can use this digital identity (TinyURL and QRCode) to promote their business directly from within the mobile app. Listing and advertising your business and services on the ‘Cards Marketplace’ is available automatically to all, when using the ‘Cards for Business’ app.
‘Cards by Purple’ is the companion consumer mobile application on Android, which customers use to aggregate their favorite and preferred businesses into one single go-to application for all business engagements. Using ‘Cards by Purple’ and the different preferred business profile or offer cards that they Add to their ‘Cards by Purple’ app, customers can message, chat and communicate directly with businesses to complete sales.
Apple ‘Wallet’ on iOS9 and ‘Passbook’ on earlier versions of iOS is the consumer application that customers use to Add the "business profile cards” ( Passbook in iOS terminology). Customers can then use the added business passes in the ‘Wallet’ to message, chat and communicate directly with businesses to complete sales.
For questions and support please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Card by Business" and "Card by Purple" are both android applications developed, distributed and supported by Purple Interactive Inc. More about Purple here: https://i.likepurple.com
“Apple Wallet”, "Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.