With the TOTVS | ECM you will access a summary view of TOTVS | ECM server, taking quick actions on your enterprise content.
- Folder navigation, including My Documents and Public Folders;
- Upload new images from camera or Photo Library;
- View documents inside the App: PNG, JPG and TXT
- Task central;
- Query, update, cancel or assume process activities;
- Start new process instance;
- Approve documents and monitor document approval;
- Check favorite documents and process.
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server 10, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10.
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse
Pour accès a notre serveur Alfresco de test:
* Ground breaking Knowledge Object Technology let's you do much more than storing, managing and syncing your files
* Access you files anywhere, on all your computers (PC & Mac) and Mobile devices
* Automatic, bi-directional sync of your content from all computers and Mobile Devices and on the web
* Search for your files and metadata and quickly & share them with others with READ or WRITE permissions. Access control can be done from Mobile devices.
* Secure content Deletion: Only the content owner can delete content, people with read / write access cannot delete your content. Extensive data recycling capabilities.
* Store and access files offline by adding them to your favorites
* BoxNow is fully ECM enabled - do Workflow, Record Management, Archiving, Automatic alerts, Automatic Version control and much more
* BoxNow Pro is ideal for Teams, Small businesses as well as for large organizations for increased collaboration and sharing with users and groups with READ or WRITE permissions. Also included with BoxNow Pro are Administrative controls, Group Management, regulatory Compliance, Folder Sizing, Statistical and Business Reporting, Audit Reporting , Social Collaboration & Forums, increased collaboration with Content rating etc.
* Upload your pictures and videos from your Mobile device to your BoxNow
* Access, View, Edit, Share and Save your documents directly from your BoxNow account
* Ample Free Usage to get your started, with very affordable storage plans (Consumer edition of the app with free storage will be released soon).
With BoxNow Pro, you can share your content with your team / co-workers in a secured fashion with its built-in permission and security control.
More from developer
SVN notifier for Android sends notification to your android device when changes occur in your repositories. This is simple subversion application with very light features.
SVN Notifier can be linked to multiple SVN repositories and you will receive notification when a new version is committed. This application let you see which file(s) is(are) changed and the comment.
NOTE: you will not be able to open the file and see the changes made through this application. You will only see the name of the file and the comment.
Notification when new revision is committed
View file changes on selected revision
Send file changes by email
Add many subversion repositories
Support for http, https, svn, svn+ssh protocols