1. Upload and download documents
2. Start a workflows
3. Take decisions on workflow tasks
4. Site related operations
Note: Right now the app is in beta version.
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10 and Content Server 10.5. For more information contact your Content Server administrator
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse
With the TOTVS | ECM you will access a summary view of TOTVS | ECM server, taking quick actions on your enterprise content.
- Folder navigation, including My Documents and Public Folders;
- Upload new images from camera or Photo Library;
- View documents inside the App: PNG, JPG and TXT
- Task central;
- Query, update, cancel or assume process activities;
- Start new process instance;
- Approve documents and monitor document approval;
- Check favorite documents and process.
- Connect your Teams with your Company private Mobile Messenger
- Save time on mobile-initiated business communications
- Secure your Mobile Business Communications
- Create, Edit and Manage Field Employees from a user-friendly Web Dashboard
Before you download the application, make sure your company has already created an account on www.teamontherun.com. You should have received an invitation from your company administrator including a company ID. Once download is complete, you will be required this ID as well as your cell phone number to log in.
Mobile Application Features:
- Secure authentication
- Secure communication: messages are encrypted to ensure confidentiality and privacy
- Company address book access (employees and business groups)
- Group messaging: exchange information instantly and get delivery reports to guarantee content reception
- One-to-one or one-to-many conversation
- Multimedia sharing: share pictures, audio and video files to get last meetings decisions or to report a remote site issue
- Document sharing: send documents and files stored on device, hosted on a cloud storage service (ex: DropBox, Google Drive) or on Electronic Content Management system (Alfresco).
- Content sharing: share content directly from third party applications such as a link from a Web Browser or an article from a News application
- Location sharing: see where your colleagues are located
- Calendar and meeting sharing: Inform team members of an important meeting and let them save the date on their calendar!
- Business Contact Sharing: share client or partner’s contact details with your team.
For questions and or support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe on www.teamontherun.com and get started in 5 minutes, for Free!
The euroscript Documentum Report Generator (eDRG) allows users to access dashboard and reports based on real-time data from the Documentum repository. These eDRG reports can be used to get new insights and make data-driven decisions across your organization.
The power of the eDRG can now be unleashed on your Android phone/tablet. The custom interface has been specifically designed to deliver the best user-experience for mobile users.
eDRG Mobile empowers users to make optimal use of their time. The eDRG transfers data into valuable information which can be accessed in an intuitive and efficient way. You can access reports during a meeting or on the road to make data-driven business decisions or view intuitive representation and visualization of while commuting.
eDRG Mobile features:
• Real-time information is presented via dashboards and reports based on data stored within your Documentum Repository.
• Generate graphical reports without any technical knowledge!
• All your business information at the palm of your hand.
• Show up to 4 reports/graphs at the same time, creating a mobile dashboard.
• Automatically generate your favorite reports.
SVN notifier for Android sends notification to your android device when changes occur in your repositories. This is simple subversion application with very light features.
SVN Notifier can be linked to multiple SVN repositories and you will receive notification when a new version is committed. This application let you see which file(s) is(are) changed and the comment.
NOTE: you will not be able to open the file and see the changes made through this application. You will only see the name of the file and the comment.
Notification when new revision is committed
View file changes on selected revision
Send file changes by email
Add many subversion repositories
Support for http, https, svn, svn+ssh protocols