So I have to say, I was a bit skeptical of this app being able to stream over the internet. From a local router is one thing, but from one building to another is something else. I found out that if both connections are decent, you can stream smooth from one city to another. I was able to play the new Hitman game from my friends house in another city from my home PC.
Works very will over wifi and with a gtx1060 host
Absolutely love it, but I'm really concerned about security. Is it possible to add a password or something before connecting to my computer?
Constantly drops out, unusable
I love the app but I miss the option to stream to chromecast!
This is an amazing app.
- Added HDR streaming for HDR10-compatible devices (beta)
- Added L3/R3 only mode for on-screen controls
- Addressed UI performance issues when ending a game stream
- Fixed sending separate left and right shift/alt/control keys
- Fixed shift key not capitalizing letters on software keyboard
- Added an option to hack around microstuttering on some devices
- Other miscellaneous bugfixes
Southern Cameroons Broadcasting Corporation, watch SCBC Go live on your mobile!