- Any combination of letters, numbers, punctuation, special characters (in different language)
- Include / exclude single characters from learning
- Frequency range (390 - 890Hz)
- Speed (2 wpm - 42 wpm)
- Dash / dot ratio
- Change the position of dot / dash input buttons
- Spacing between parts of the same letter (spacing between dots or dashes)
- Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
- Word Spacing (Space between words)
- Learn Morse Code with different modes of learning, using the letter frequency and spaced repetition to help you learn.
- Customize your input, choose between tapping to simulate the real telegraph machine, or use buttons to input your code!
- Flash, vibrate, beep or load files for your morse code
- Learn mode introduces new letters one by one, starting with more common ones
- Track your statistics for each letter
- Use multiple choice or short answer learning modes to boost your learning experience
- Recognize letter plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct letter.
- Recognize words plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct word.
- Words mode helps you learn from 10,000 most common words in English
- Use the code translator to translate morse code to text, or text to morse code.