Decks of Cards is a convenient multiplayer virtual pack of playing cards on your phone. There is no set rules for this game - it is an app to replace a physical deck of playing cards. Play your favorite card games with your friends anywhere with up to 8 players. Flexible game play allows you to play different types of card games including poker, blackjack, solitaire, hearts, gin rummy, spades, Texas hold 'em, bridge, speed or anything else. Deck of Cards is available on all major platforms.
HOW TO PLAY:
* Create or join a room by entering your room name
* Deal some or all of the cards by pressing 'Options' > 'Deal'
* Drag cards to move cards around
* Pick up the playing card by dragging it into your hand
* Only you can see cards in your 'Hand'
* Double tap cards to them turn over
* Pass a card from your hand to another player by dragging it onto that player
* The host can move the position of players by dragging the players to the desired seating location
* Use chips/ coins by dragging the icon into the play area
* Combine chips/ coins by dragging them on the top of another
* Split chips/ coins by double tapping
* Pick up chips/ coins by dragging them to your stack
* Adjust your score by clicking on the score and adjusting the value
* Use chips or coins in the game
* Allows for point scoring
* Compatible with most phones and tablets (combined play)
* Easy to pick up and play
* Up to 8 players can join a room
* Deck of 52 playing cards with option of using Jokers
* View history of each game
* Chat in the game with a history of chat
* Free to play
* Action button
* Additional buttons ie. Dealer, small blind, big blind, dice
* Further details to be added to history
* Move cards from the middle into another players hand
* Card deck selection
* Number of decks
* Custom decks
Requires internet connection.
We'd love to hear from you;
* Send us feedback or your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Visit our website at http://deckofcardsapp.com
Don't forget to share the Deck of Cards with your friends!