* Booking forms
* Special offers
* Latest news
* GPS location finder
* Social networking
★★★★★ Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™ feature, or Auto Start when connected to Power or Bluetooth, or set timeframe
★★★★★ The only mileage app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools (optional)
★★★★★ Sync data in real-time to TripLog Web, and manage the entire fleet at https://TripLogMileage.com
★★★★★ Integrate with QuickBooks™ and Concur™
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy
• Automatically detects device movement and track mileage with MagicTrip™. Start a trip when moving at 3 mph on average for 1 minute. Stop the trip when no movement for 10 minutes. Turn off GPS when idle to save battery.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph, or by set timeframe. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Read vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools.
• Show vehicle parking location
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage)
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L)
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing-new.html
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments in Play Store.
Compliance Experts - This patented technology was developed by J. J. Keller & Associates, the industry’s leader in regulatory compliance and driver logging since 1953.
The data is captured and stored on J. J. Keller’s Electronic Logging Device (ELD/EOBR) and is available for reporting through the J. J. Keller Encompass™ cloud-based back office system.
Instant Alerts - The system dynamically checks the driver’s behavior against the current Hours of Service regulations and alerts him of impending or past violations.
Always in Compliance - The application is compliant with §395.15. Unique state and industry rule sets including U.S. Oil Field, Texas, Canadian Federal and more are supported. Program enhancements to support future rulemaking are done through automatic updates that do not require new hardware.
Roadside Inspections - “Roadside Inspector Mode” locks out unrequired data and allows the driver to show their previous 7 days of logs as needed.
Vehicle Inspections - Drivers can instantly log electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs) through the KellerMobile app.
The complete system includes a smart device with the KellerMobile apps installed, the Electronic Logging Device (ELD/EOBR) and the Encompass back office system.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents and patents pending. See www.jjkeller.com/patents.
We also included the latest trucking job opportunities for truck drivers along with access to contact the trucking company directly.
The FMCSA GUIDE RULES & REGULATIONS is a must have for every truck driver on the road.
For advertising opportunities contact Wright Media, LLC at 1-888-578-5388.
Trucker Rules and Regulations - Truck Driver - Trucking - Trucker Jobs - Trucking Jobs - Truck Driver Jobs - Diesel Fuel
SureMobile allows access to your personal records in your company's SureMileage and SureExpense instance. Features include:
- Creating, Deleting, Viewing, Editing, Submitting, Posting, and Reposting trip and expenses records
- Get directions and a map to your destination
- Simple interface displays all open records associated with your user
- Account Administration (E-mail and password)
Download the app and get started as a mobile user, today!
The POV applications include:
-Electronic Driver Logs
-Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (EDVIR)
-Fuel Purchase Forms
-Electronic Work Orders
-Dispatch Workers to Job Sites
-Document Image Capture
-Safe, Two-way Messaging
Note: POV requires a business account with Pedigree Technologies. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com or at 701-293-9949.
When this app is running it is recording your trip by sending GPS positions to web site LogMyDrive.com every a few seconds. Later you can use any web browser to see your recorded journey at LogMyDrive.com.
You are free to install and use this application. To see the recorded result you need to have a subscription to the LogMyDrive service. For the service charges have a look at LogMyDrive.com.
The application is sending data via the mobile network. This may cause data charges to appear at your phone bill. A flat rate data plan is recommended. The bandwidth required may be up to 60 MB per driven 1000 kilometers (90 MB / 1000 miles).
The application keeps GPS constantly on. It consumes much power. Please use cradle and keep charging cable connected to avoid draining the phone battery.