Compliance Experts - This patented technology was developed by J. J. Keller & Associates, the industry’s leader in regulatory compliance and driver logging since 1953.
The data is captured and stored on J. J. Keller’s Electronic Logging Device (ELD/EOBR) and is available for reporting through the J. J. Keller Encompass™ cloud-based back office system.
Instant Alerts - The system dynamically checks the driver’s behavior against the current Hours of Service regulations and alerts him of impending or past violations.
Always in Compliance - The application is compliant with §395.15. Unique state and industry rule sets including U.S. Oil Field, Texas, Canadian Federal and more are supported. Program enhancements to support future rulemaking are done through automatic updates that do not require new hardware.
Roadside Inspections - “Roadside Inspector Mode” locks out unrequired data and allows the driver to show their previous 7 days of logs as needed.
Vehicle Inspections - Drivers can instantly log electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs) through the KellerMobile app.
The complete system includes a smart device with the KellerMobile apps installed, the Electronic Logging Device (ELD/EOBR) and the Encompass back office system.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents and patents pending. See www.jjkeller.com/patents.
Because the pressure to keep up with your business doesn’t stop when you are away from your office computer, the FleetMatics Mobile App allows you to access key information about your fleet. This anytime access to real-time data gives you full functionality and allows you to stay in touch with each vehicle’s performance, compare it with your benchmarks, receive alerts, investigate incidents in the field, and, if necessary, send the nearest technician to an urgent job. Now you can run your team as smoothly from your smartphone as you do from the office, whether you’re in the field, in meetings, or at the airport.
• Android native app gives you full functionality, not just mobile web browsing.
• Quickly locate any driver in your mobile workforce or find the nearest technician to an urgent job
• Stay in touch with performance against your benchmarks with Dashboard metrics and Scorecards
• Receive real-time activity alerts and notifications on your phone
• Drill down into Route Replay to investigate incidents in the field
• Create a new Point of Interest (POI) from anywhere
Please Note: You must be a FleetMatics customer to use this app. Not a FleetMatics customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 866-844-2235, England: 0800-975-4566, Scotland: 0141-354-1770, Ireland: 01-499-6200.
Stay up to date on the latest recognition activity:
• Quickly recognize individuals & groups anywhere, anytime
• Instantly approve award nominations to keep recognition flowing quickly
• Easily select the gift of your choice from more than 25 million reward options in the Globoforce Rewards Network, the world's largest global rewards selection
• Stay connected with your colleagues and company goals wherever you are
To use the Globoforce mobile app you must participate in your employer’s employee recognition program.
We also included the latest trucking job opportunities for truck drivers along with access to contact the trucking company directly.
The FMCSA GUIDE RULES & REGULATIONS is a must have for every truck driver on the road.
For advertising opportunities contact Wright Media, LLC at 1-888-578-5388.
Trucker Rules and Regulations - Truck Driver - Trucking - Trucker Jobs - Trucking Jobs - Truck Driver Jobs - Diesel Fuel
- Quickly locate any driver in your mobile workforce
- Replay a driver's travel history
- Confirm driver activity and performance at any given time with powerful reports
- Monitor speeding, late starts, excess idling, and more with real-time alert notifications
- Look at performance on key metrics with Control Center and individual driver scorecards
- Add new place for on-the-go monitoring - customer sites, branch offices, warehouses, employee homes
- Roadspeed & Posted limits, for a complete picture of speed information and behavior
- Find the Nearest driver to any location or another driver within your fleet
- Dispatch from the field by sending stops directly to your drivers' Garmin devices
- Monitor aggressive driving with access to Driving Style metrics in Control Center
Please note: You must be a SageQuest customer to use the SageQuest Mobile app.
The Virtual Fleet Supervisor mobile app, VFS Mobile, helps better manage and track your fleet by allowing you to....
* View realtime locations and statuses of your vehicles
* Run reports on vehicles in your fleet
* Find vehicles closest to a destination
* Replay routes your vehicles have taken
If you experience any issues, problems, crashes, or have any questions please contact us at (800) 746-5170
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. Use our website at https://www.milestraconline.com/ to manage your data and export spreadsheets.
• Never lose your data - sync's to our cloud servers
• Sync your trips across multiple devices with one MilesTrac account
• Retains the last 90 days of trips on your device, others available on the website
• Handles multiple vehicles
• Detects which vehicle to start a trip for by using your bluetooth pairing
• Category and minor expense tracking
MilesTrac Online integrates all of the most requested features for MilesTrac Free along with the peace of mind of never worrying about your data. Replacing your phone? Don't even worry about backing up your old vehicles, categories or trips. Just log in on the new device and everything gets synchronized automatically.
New accounts get a 30 day trial, after which a USD $12 annual subscription applies.
AceRoute total solution consists of:
1) AceRoute Route & Schedule Optimizer: Cloud-based web solution for back-office to efficiently schedule and optimize your plan. A comprehensive Field Service Management application that is powerful yet simple with an intuitive and visually stunning user interface. Our route & schedule optimization solution incorporates artificial intelligence and smart decision-making algorithms that enables you to answer fundamental questions of efficient service business: Who does What, Where & When. App that thinks so you don’t have to! Bottom line: Right Person. Right Place. Right Time.
2) AceRoute Mobile Dispatch & GPS Tracking: For your field workers. Cut paper hassles. Get schedules, take notes, audio memos, photos, signatures, change job status, manage parts/services rendered, integrated SMS, navigation, GPS Tracking, GPS Timecards, and more - right in the field!
3) AceRoute Mobile SMS: Eliminate the tedious work of calling each customer. Instead, use the automated SMS engine to confirm schedule, provide status updates, en-route ETA, and thank customers after the job - all by single click of button from mobile web console. AceRoute SMS uses your current SMS plan, so no additional cost!
• Instantly see new work assigned and job details.
• Track your time, including travel and job start and finish.
• Fill out forms on a mobile device. No more lost paperwork.
• Capture and store customer’s signatures at job completion
• Create quotes and invoices instantly in the field.
• Give your drivers real-time directions to the next job from Maps.
• Get status updates from field workers at a job. Spot issues before they happen.
• Inventory management lets you see stock levels in the office and the vehicle.
Please Note: You must be a Fleetmatics WORK customer to use this app. Not a Fleetmatics WORK customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 877 376 6622, Australia: 1800 835 117, New Zealand: 04 831 8850, UK: 0203 519 2245.
ATTI Driver Console allows drivers to easily log which vehicles equipped with ATTI's fleet tracking devices they are driving. Using this information, reporting activity by driver becomes a simple click of the mouse when using Shadow Tracker® Live desktop software.
Please note that the ATTI Driver Console Android application is available free to existing ATTI customers. If you would like to learn more so that you too can enjoy the benefits of the ATTI Driver Console and the Shadow Tracker® Live desktop software, please contact Advanced Tracking Technologies at (800)-279-0035 or go to www.advantrack.com.
Telefleet Mobile is the Smartphone version of Telefleet, a geolocation application that allows you to locate your mobile assets easily.
You can monitor, manage and ensure the security of your vehicles and field personnel in real time via your smartphone or tablet. It is an easy way to optimize your company’s, increase productivity and improve the quality of the service your provide - and all this from your telephone!
TELEFLEET MOBILE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
Geolocation and security : Track & Trace in real time
Fleet and unit management : Instant connectivity with all your vehicles
Field personnel management : Increased productivity through better management of field personnel.
Alarm management : Live monitoring of alarms generated by vehicles
VARIOUS MODULES MAKE IT EASY TO USE:
Basic module : Overall monitoring of your fleet: Know at any time the total number of vehicles/number of active vehicles, activated alarms and total number of personnel/number of active personnel
Vehicle fleet module : Check a vehicle’s status by list or group and visualize the vehicle’s details
Alarms module : Activate alarms in chronological order and order of priority
Personnel module: Manage your personnel and visualize the list of your resources, the vehicles they are using, and their last known positions in real time (by SMS, by telephone, assignment order, etc.)
Mapping Module : Visualize your vehicles and personnel on a map (with satellite photos as an option).
Search and Assistance Module : Use the quick search or advanced filters functions to make your life even easier!
ADVANTAGES OF TELEFLEET MOBILE:
- Easy to use
- Consumer-friendly solution
- Available in several languages
· workshops to help develop subject mater expertise with sales, tech support and software engineering.
· samples of our electronic logbook user interface and assistance to help you write your own user interface.
· a licence to use the Verigo HOS Core Processor software.
· connection to Verigo web services back end management tools for a robust system of electronic record management and retrieval.
· logbook auditing and software testing for certification compliance.
· Cnd Cycle 1; Cnd Cycle 2; Oil Well Service Vehicle; USA 60/7; USA 70/8.
If you are interested in finding out more about adding electronic driver logs and vehicle inspection reports to your product line please contact Verigo at 1 877 837 4465.
The Verigo HOS Core Processor is a software module for building a customized driver log application. This software module by itself is not a complete driver logbook application.
• Rate a less-than-truckload freight shipment
• Track your freight shipment for real time visibility, with the ability to scan barcodes for easy use
• View your last 7 days at a glance, or drill down to view all shipments of both less-than-truckload and small package freight
• Void a shipment
• View your dedicated Cerasis Account Team contact information
• Read all pertinent announcements concerning the Cerasis Rater in the “Rater News” section
• One click access to Cerasis.com to keep up with the latest industry trends around freight
NOTE: You must be a Cerasis customer to access the mobile version of the Cerasis Rater TMS. Please email email@example.com or call (866) 664-6305 to request information about Cerasis services and products.