Simply enter your buy/sell price, share quantity and select your brokerage firm - your contract price is calculated without the hassle of remembering your broker's charges!
It gives you the resulting profit/loss amount and %, and also breaks down all those multiple fees and charges (CDP fee, SGX fee, broker's fee and GST!)
BEST of all, if you have an expected profit target to achieve, just input the desired profit % and our stock calculator instantly recommends you the price to sell!
NEW FEATURE: Break even calculation added!
*Easy three-step use (Simply enter 1. buy/sell price, 2. share quantity and 3. select broker)
*Wide range of local brokerage firms
*Calculates total purchase price
*Recommends minimum sell price to break even
*Calculates profit/loss amount and %
*Detail breakdown of fees in result screen
*'Settings' under Option allow for up to 4 decimal places
*Last used configurations will be auto-saved
*Minimal permission for installation
Broker list includes CIMB, Citibank, DBS Vickers, Kim Eng, Lim&Tan, Philip, iOCBC, UOB Kay Hian, DMG Partners and Standard Chartered.
For questions, issues, suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting below, so we can reply you. :) Alternatively you can go to 'Feedback' under Options in the app to instantly email us.
Here are some of the features added base on user request:
*Contract Value now shown in Result Table
*Last used configurations will be auto-saved
*Negative result shown as red, positive in green
*Break Even Forecast
*Price vs profit forecast projection
..and many more
If you feel you have benefited from this app, do rate us and share our app with others!
All calculations in this application are based on user inputs and do not reflect any guarantee of earnings, financial savings, tax advantages or otherwise. These calculators are not intended to provide investments, legal, tax, or accounting advice.
The developer accepts no responsibility for the completeness accuracy and/or applicability of the computation nor is the information meant to be final and binding. The developer expressly disclaim all liability to the extent permissible by law for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or any consequences or any losses and/or damages howsoever suffered by any person or institution, arising from and/or in relation to any reliance by any person and/or institution on the application.
Singapore, SG, SGX, Stocks, Finance, Calculator, Shares, Buy, Sell, Profit, Loss, Contract, Free, CIMB, Citibank, Citi, DBS Vickers, DBS, Kim Eng, KE, Lim & Tan, L&T, Lim, Tan, Philip, Poems, iOCBC, OCBC, UOB Kay Hian, UOB, DMG Partners, DMG, Standard, Chartered, Standard Chartered, CDP, GST, broker, brokerage, break even
The app is customised for Singapore, and it provides some unique features (hard to find):
1. Manage your portfolio, show your daily profit/Lost and keep track the profit/Lost history
2. Show profit/Lost for each transaction has done
3. View all charts by simple finger sliding
4. Support worldwide stock, e.g. US, KL, HK etc, (Ver 6.4 onwards : menu>Add Missing Stock)
Add Missing Stock (by Symbol) example:
Singapore Singtel: Z74.SI
US Apple: AAPL
HongKong CheungKong: 0001.HK
KL CIMB: 1023.KL
This app shows Singapore Stock/Share trading data, charts, and helps to manage portfolio. It has the following features:
* Localisation : Preload SG stocks for searching
* User friendly : Navigate price and charts by a finger sliding
* Easy comparison : Display all charts in a single page (Fig 2)
* Customisation: User can edit the watch list, add and remove shares (Fig 6), user can also sort (Fig 7) the watch list
* Portfolio Management: Show Profit/Lost, number of holding shares,average Price, commissions etc (Fig 4).
* Technical Chart Analysis: 9 different ranges, 16 different indicators, MACD, Bollinger Bangs etc.
To Navigate different screens
* slide the screen horizontally
To view the full list
* slide the screen vertically
To Update data (3 methods)
* Run the app, the app will update data once automatically
* click the "Last Update" item, the app will start updating data (Figure 1,3)
* click the menu->Update (Fig 5), the app will show the downloading dialog, and start updating data
To Remove an item
* click the item and hold, the "Select an action dialog" comes out. click "Delete"
To Add/Remove a number of sharess
* click the menu->Edit Watchlist (Fig 5), the app shows the "Edit Watch List" dialog. Check or uncheck the shares if you want to add or remove.
To Customise technical chart
* click the menu->Config Chart, select range from drop down list, (e.g. 1 Year), check or un-check different indicators (e.g. 200 Moving Average, MACD etc)
To Add Transaction (3 methods)
* click a share item on Trade page
* click a share item on Portfolio page
* click the menu-> Edit Transaction
To check the app version
* click the menu->About
The data is from Yahoo Finance. Thanks Yahoo.
Finance, Stock, Share, Money, share market, stock market Fundamental analysis: Cash,Dividend Yield, Earnings Per Share (EPS) SGX Bank: DBS, UOB, OCBC, Securities: AMFRASER, CIMB, DBS VICKERS, DMG&PARTNERS, KIM ENG, LIM & TAN, PHILLIP POEMS, UOB KAY HIAN,
Ver 5.5 (2013-11-17)
Add Pacific Radiance, Figtree, Viva Ind Tr, ValueMax
Ver 5.3 (2013-11-13)
As requested, update Saizen REIT (T8JU)
Ver 5.2 (2013-11-10)
Use server in SG
Ver 5.1 (2013-11-10)
Fixed DJI issue, thanks user for the feedback.
Ver 5.0 (2013-11-02)
Fixed the stock data (e.g. DJI and other indexes) retrieved from iGoogle. iGoogle terminated its service from 1 Nov 2013 onward. The fix may cause longer time to download the data, but something is better than nothing.
Ver 4.8 (19 Oct 2013)
As requested, add 150 Moving Average to the end of Config Chart list (due to design limitation).
Ver 4.7 (05 Oct 2013)
Ver 4.6 (21 Sep 2013)
Add Xyec Hldg
As requested, show the current price in the fundamental page
Ver 4.5 (17 Aug 2013)
Add Soilbuild Biz Reit
Add Rex Intl, MoneyMax and Yangzijiang RMB
Add SPH Reit and OUE Hospitality Trust
Add KrisEnergy and SG KitchenEqpt
Freeze the top bar and make the stock name bold
Add ISOTeam and PS Grp
- Add Fundamental (Fig 8) and History Page to track Profit/Lost change.
- Sort Watch List by click (Fig 7)
- Try to fix file corrupted issue during start up.
Major release to support Portfolio management.
Ver 1.0 (2013-Feb-2)
Implemented basic functions.
A TAN is used by some online banking services as a form of single use, one-time passwords to authorize financial transactions. TANs are a second layer of security above and beyond the traditional single-password authentication. Typically you get a TAN list with 100 numbers from your bank. But who can remember that many numbers? This is why the TAN Manager is such a useful tool. Try it today.
The free version of TAN Manager contains display ads. This is why TAN Manager needs the internet permission (TAN Manager don't send any data to a server). Upgrade to the paid version without ads. The paid version will also have no internet permission.
Important: In case of password-lost or similar, there is no chance to access the TAN's again. So please do not destroy your original paper TAN Lists.
Instead of typing all TAN's into the App, you can also import TAN Lists from a text file. This is the file format: