★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
This release is a beta version.
- Take a note right away wherever you are
You can freely post memos, pictures and videos you take with your Android device, and even files as stickies on a canvas. Stickies posted while you're offline will appear once you're online.
- Take advantage of a multi-touch screen
Zoom in and out a canvas by pinch gesture. Drag a sticky to move it. You can take advantage of a multi-touch screen of your Android device.
- Organize your stickies visually
You can move stickies around at any time. Organize your memos and ideas by changing colors of stickies or setting an icon on them.
- Never forget special days or deadlines
Set due dates on your stickies, and you will receive an Email reminder on the morning of the due date. In addition, stickies with due dates can be viewed in Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Make your Android tablet a photo frame
Layout your pictures and videos of memories on a canvas, and your Android tablet becomes a photo frame. Once you make the canvas public, you can show the canvas to your friends, your parents and others.
- Share your ideas with texts and pictures
lino is an ideal tool to share your ideas and to have a discussion with your friends and colleagues. You can create or configure a group from PC browsers. With Android App, you can post, see, move and peel off stickies.
lino will become more useful if you use it from PC browsers as well as from Android App. Please visit http://en.linoit.com/.
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? SignNow makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free SignNow account.
People use SignNow to sign and fill documents including NDA’s, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great SignNow Pro features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web
At SignNow we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email our email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
With Signedoc you will be able to sign any documents quickly and easily. With full legal validity, you will be able to send and sign documents from anywhere and at anytime. In addition, also Signedoc custodies the documentation, so you will prevent the loss or delay in access to the signed documents.
The easiest and more comfortable way of working. Signedoc let you access to the documents everywhere and from every device.
Save money and time.
Send the documents through Signedoc and you can save time and money avoiding the shipment and storage of the paper.
100% legal and secure.
The solutions offered by Signedoc have plenty legal validity, and the communications are done in a secure way through an encrypted SSL channel.
Biometric signature on the phone.
When you sign on a mobile device, all the signature biometric data is stored (speed, acceleration, pression ...), that guarantees the identity of the signer.
Signing with certificate on the PC.
Through the web you can sign documents with an electronic certificate which you have installed or connected to your PC, doing electronic signature in PAdES format.
Easy and universal.
It is the easiest solution for document signing, the documents can be shared internationally by all types of users and organizations.
Use Signedoc, and saves time and money in the exchange of signed documents.
▶ 문서만, 알아서 올려주는 DocStream 의 Android,iPhone 용 앱입니다.
- DocStream 내의 파일을 볼 수 있습니다.
- 사진, 파워포인트등 종류별로 볼 수 있습니다.
- 중요표시한 파일을 따로 볼 수 있습니다.
다음은 DocStream 의 개발스토리 입니다.
▶ 매번 동기화 할 필요가 있나?
저는 사무실 PC 와 노트북에서 20GB 정도의 클라우드를 사용하고 있습니다.
매번 노트북을 열 때마다
“ 클라우드에 있는 모든 파일을 하드에 동기화 할 필요가 있나? ”
하는 생각이 들었습니다.
노트북의 저장공간을 적잖게 차지하기도 하고,
잠깐 보는 용도라면 스마트패드를 주로 사용하니까요.
▶ 매번 옮겨야하나?
바쁜 일상속에 미팅이 있는 날이면
가끔 미팅 문서를 클라우드에 넣는걸 깜빡하고 출발하는 경우가 있었어요.
그때마다 이런 생각이 들었습니다.
'매번 클라우드로 옮겨야하나..?'
▶ 언제나 필요한 건 " 최근에 작업한 문서 "
- 최근에 작업한 문서만,
- 자동으로 올려주고,
- 어디서나 볼 수 있음 좋겠다.
이것이 DocStream 의 시작입니다.
DocStream 은 사용자 PC 의 하드디스크를 전부 모니터링 하면서
문서파일이 생성 또는 수정 될 때마다 실시간으로 서버에 업로드 해 줍니다.
어디서든 웹브라우저 또는 스마트폰을 이용해 최근에 작업한 순서대로 볼 수 있습니다.
▶ 기본용량으론 부족하지 않을까?
DocStream 은 문서파일만을 선별해 업로드 하기 때문에
많은 용량을 차지하지 않습니다.
또한 용량이 가득차면,
서버상의 오래된 파일부터 자동으로 삭제합니다.
(내 PC 에 있는 원본 문서파일은 전혀 지우지 않습니다)