Focus your time and energy on what matters most with an app that revitalizes your ownership experience.
• Connect & Control: When equipped with Lincoln Connect™ lock/unlock (1), stop/start (2), create scheduled-starts and more from virtually anywhere with complimentary remote vehicle controls (3)
• Vehicle Details: View important details like fuel level, maintenance information and more
• Vehicle Health Alerts: Real-time notifications about your vehicle health (4)
• Enable Phone as a Key feature for eligible vehicles. Background location permission is necessary to use the feature
• Lincoln Pickup & Delivery™: Your effortless door-to-door service experience starts here (5)
• Lincoln Access Rewards™: Access your points toward future services and more
• 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Request fuel delivery, flat-tire repair and more with a tap (6)
• Account Manager: Manage your Lincoln Automotive Financial Services account from virtually anywhere
• Lincoln Concierge: Your personalized connection to Lincoln, available 24/7
(1) Remote lock/unlock requires power door locks.
(2) Automatic transmission only.
(3) Complimentary remote features standard on all 2021 model-year vehicles and select older models. Not all features are available in all markets. Lincoln Connect (standard on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way™ App and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features ( see Lincoln Way terms for details). Connected Service and features depends on compatibility AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent functionality and present operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
(4) Vehicle Health Alerts require SYNC 3 version 2.0 or higher and a data connection via a mobile device or Lincoln Connect.™ See SYNC interface, a dealer or a Ford Guide for more information. Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems, including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist.® To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
(5) Complimentary Lincoln Pickup & Delivery Service is available for all 2017 model-year and newer Lincoln vehicles with the 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Owners of 2016 and prior model-year vehicles and other vehicles not covered by the new vehicle limited Warranty may contact their preferred dealer for related cost and other important details. Mileage limitations may apply.
(6) Roadside Assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per- service fee. Ford reserves the right to change program details without obligations. Ford Roadside Assistance is a complimentary offering to all Ford owners for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles (from the date of sale), whichever comes first.