Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
Setting were optimized for use with Sipmobile domain. However it can be used with any compatible SIP provider.
The source can be downloaded here: http://www.sipmobile.org/downloads/sipmobile.tar.gz
Online and offline messages;
Push notifications for longer battery life;
Secure communications with cryptographic software;
Supports modern codecs (Opus, WP8) for better audio/video quality;
Compatible with Sipmobile WebPhone.
Inside Sipmobile domain you can use Self-Administration service.
This service allows you:
view recent calls;
use click-to-dial service;
manage voicemail (Voice mail number is 2000);
maintain your address book;
set call barring for incoming and outgoing calls;
set your personal alarms;
manage your account password.
More information on our site:
It will not work with a VoIP provider or any other PBX
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System V12 that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System requires 3CX Phone System v12. Make sure you install the latest 3CX Phone System from http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe or update to the latest 3CX Version 12 update. More information is available at http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/unparalleled-mobility-with-3cxphone-for-android
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System Version 12
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
-3CX Push notifications from within 3CX Phone System
-Ability to see presence of colleagues
-View call history
-Company phone book
-Easily setup conference calls
-HTTPS and HTTP connections to 3CX Phone System IP PBX
-Auto provisioning via Plug and Play or Email Attachment
-Configure your call forwarding
-View recorded calls
The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
It allows you to make calls in a more cost-effective manner (average 40-80% cost savings), using your Asterisk PBX to do do Callback or Call-Trought (DISA) calls. Additionally, you can check the presence of your corporate extensiones (BLF). Security is enforced, allowing you to integrate it with firewalls using port-knocking, dynamic ips (a no-ip client is included), or a combination of both.
More information about features is avaiable at http://www.asteriskconnect.com
Allowing VoIP over 3G – Important note
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. This aplication uses Asterisk API to do the calls, so it does not need specific VoIP-SIP Ports opened, and can be used withouth the restrictions impossed by the operators.
NOTE: CONTACT US ABOUT BRANDING / CUSTOMIZATION OF THIS APP FOR YOUR COMPANY!!
The app connects a calendar to a device mounted on the wall outside the meeting room. The device glows green when the room is vacant and red when it's been booked.
When in 'green' mode, it displays the date/time of the next upcoming booking. When in 'red' mode it displays the current booking name, duration of booking and attendees.
The app has been designed to be displayed on a tablet outside a meeting room attached to a wall, however we'd love to hear what other uses people come up with. Our initial development was done with a Nexus 7 in mind, however it should scale to fit most devices.
The application can display the details of any Google Calendar that the device has access to (only one at a time).
Feedback and Feature Requests can be given at https://bitbucket.org/GLiNTECH/android-meeting-room-calendar
Avaya Communicator for Android 2.0 integrates your Android smartphone with your Avaya Aura® communications environment and delivers VoIP calling, cellular call integration, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access and enterprise call logs for mobile users.
New in Release 2.1
• Instant Messaging and multi-media file sharing with archival/retrieval using Avaya Multimedia Messaging service
• Mid-call features including Consultative Transfer and Aura CM Ad-hoc Conferencing
• SIP Feature Buttons for Send All Calls, Extend Call and Call Forward features
• SIP Multiple Device Access (MDA) Active Appearance Select to Join call in progress using mobile
• Basic Session Manager (SM) Failover
• VoIP Call Recovery attempt when changing networks
• VoIP to Cellular Voice call handoff using Extend Call feature
• Additional one-X Client Enablement Services (CES) feature support including
o User setting for BLA handling
o Enable Administrator settings for Enforceable Login and Restricting local storage
• Administrator enforceable settings using auto-configuration file
Some Key Features:
• VoIP calls – Lower your mobile service charges by making VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or mobile data networks
• Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number - Calls made with Avaya Communicator are handled by your office communication system and will display your office calling line ID, not your mobile phone number
• Cellular Voice integration – If VoIP isn’t your best option, then traditional cellular voice service can be used and calls will still be routed through your office communication system
• Single Number Contact – Choose to have incoming office calls ring on your Android phone and/or any other phone you may want to use
• Visual voicemail – Enables you to see who left you a voice message and when it arrived. Messages can be played in any order.
• Presence status – View the Presence status of colleagues
• 24X7 call logs shows all office line call activity regardless of which device was used or when calls arrived
• Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and create a list of favorites
English (US, UK), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
Supported Android OS Versions:
• Android 4.0.3+
Tested on these Devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5
• Samsung Note 2,3
• HTC One-S
• LG G2
• Sony Xperia Z1
Note: Avaya Communicator for Android is designed for use with a wide range of Android 4.0.3+ devices not included in this list.
• Avaya Aura 6.2 FP3 (SIP) – enables VoIP calling
• EC500 R9 – enables EC500 FNE autodialing
• one-X CES 6.2.x – enables call back, visual voicemail, corporate directory search, 24x7 call logs and presence
For addition details including User and Administration Guides, please visit https://support.avaya.com
The E169 and E159 desktop docking devices allows iPhone and iPad users to physically dock their iOS devices to the Avaya Media Station. Users can also pair their smart devices to the media station via Bluetooth headset profile. When an iPhone or iPad is docked and paired via Bluetooth to an Avaya Media Station, the user can control the media station with the Avaya Media Station app. The Avaya Media Station app allows the user to login to and use their SIP-based business extension on Avaya's Aura 6.3+ SIP Communications server or Avaya's IP Office 9.0.3+ SIP Communication Server. The application keeps a log of the users recent Aura/IPO and cellular calls for easy redialing. The application also integrates to the users iOS contacts for easy touch dialing.
To learn more about Avaya's complete portfolio of Business Communication Solutions, go to www.avaya.com.
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Effective Video Conferencing from Anywhere Life Takes You
Users can join standards-based video conferences with full two-way video and see up to 28 participants simultaneously. Scopia Mobile can connect to telepresence systems, standards-based HD video conferencing systems and unified communications applications such as Microsoft Lync. Additional highlights include:
Data collaboration with review capabilities – Users have the ability to view presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference with H.239 data collaboration. Participants can also review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Avaya’s unique advanced data collaboration slider feature.
Meeting control, moderation and administration – Users can start or stop recording or streaming, lock a conference or end the meeting. Additionally, they can view the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply disconnect unwanted participants. Users can also change video layouts including rearranging participants. The application also allows users to view statistics such as codecs in use, resolution, network speed and loss for troubleshooting.
3G and Wi-Fi capable – Scopia Mobile users can video conference almost anywhere through 3G or Wi-Fi including integrated firewall traversal making it a highly effective tool for business travelers. Avaya’s NetSense bandwidth estimation and adaptation technology along with SVC and H.264 High Profile codec ensures high quality on mobile internet connections.
For instance you can:
- Start Audio/video conference from your mobile device
- Full conference controls – view roster, mute/unmute participants, lock/unlock etc
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing
The Avaya Media Station 1.1 app adds support for the Avaya E159 Media Station device. The Avaya E159 Media Station is an Ethernet-connected smart device docking station, designed for desktop use by enterprise businesses that have the Avaya Aura® or Avaya IP Office enterprise communication solutions. Support for the Avaya E169 IP Media Station with Release 1.1 will be announced at a later time.
The Avaya E159 IP Media Station desktop docking device allows iPhone, iPad and Android users to physically dock their devices to the media station. Users can also pair their smart devices to the media station via Bluetooth headset profile. When a smart device is docked and paired via Bluetooth, the user can control the media station with the Avaya IP Media Station app. The Avaya IP Media Station app allows the user to log on and use their SIP-based business extension on an Avaya Aura 6.2 FP4+ SIP communication server or an Avaya IP Office 9.0.3+ SIP communication server. The app keeps a log of the user’s recent Avaya Aura or IP Office and cellular calls for easy redialing. The application also integrates to the user’s contacts for easy touch dialing.
To learn more about the complete portfolio of Avaya Business Communication Solutions, go to www.avaya.com
This is the second release supporting E159.
For now - It should be used for E159 only, for E169 release, please download Avaya Media Station application
IaxAgent can also be integrated into an office environment when configured with your local PBX.
Please note that IaxAgent only supports IAX. If you are looking for a SIP client, you can find 3CXPhone on the Android Market.
Please send your feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org.