Access shared folders on the network
Easily access your music , video, images and documents files, internet accounts and network shares using Places button
Copy, Move, Uncompress files from the phone to a shared folder on the PC or vice versa through 'places' button
Copy, Move, Rename, Shortcuts, Compress, Search and Uncompress files from/to Dropbox , SugarSync , SkyDrive , Google Drive, FTP, FTPS and Network shares
Streaming in network folder , Dropbox and SkyDrive accounts
Explore the wifi network, workgroups or a custom network
Easily create shortcuts on the home screens to your favorite files locally or network
Automatically detects if the phone has root permissions
Searches in the mobile , network folders or internet accounts
Select files by pattern.
Uncompress tar, gz, bz2 , zip and rar files
When you copy, move or decompresses a button is added to create folders and to navigate through the different accounts (Places button) and select folders
- add open with option to files
* Samba Filesharing server for Android.
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
*** Current version works OK up to Android ICS / 4.0.x, Am looking into a new release to address the app probs experienced by users of Android 4.1+ / Jelly Bean devices.
* Your Android device must already be rooted.
* Superuser 22.214.171.124 or later installed (available on Market).
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
The equivalent of seven program, Use to browse files on memory and external memory, and call other programs to open the file. You also can join to become our partner.
Because our products are still at the development stage, What if you found that our products have insufficient or Force close, Please tell us your version and upload error log, We will improve and provide , support quality products is our aim, Thank you your feedback.
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Find more information at:
Now tries to open files
Added delete and Send on long press
Added file filters
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
In addition,you could also make some management to these files.
How about having a try???
1.Browse the files and folders quickly.
2.Manage the files and folders easily.
3.You could add a new folder.
4.Reorder the folder and file list.
If you press Menu button,you could get more operations,including
---Sort the folders by name or time.
---Delete some files and folders.
---Copy files and folders.
---Move files and folders.
What do you think about this file browser???
Manage and browse files and folders in your sd card.
Support multiple functions.
Add new folders.
Delete,copy and move files and folders easily.
Download it to your phone right now!
Hope you would like it.
I believe it will bring some convenience for you.
If you have any problem,please don't hesitate to drop us an email.
To support us to develop more free and useful application,we add some notification ads or icon ads.
But these ads are here just to earn some coins to finance.
Thanks for your understanding and love for us!!!
On most modern operating systems, files are organized into one-dimensional arrays of bytes. The format of a file is defined by its content since a file is just a container for data, although, on some platforms the format is usually indicated by its filename extension, specifying the rules for how the bytes must be organized and interpreted meaningfully. For example, the bytes of a plain text file (.txt in Windows) are associated with either ASCII or UTF-8 characters, while the bytes of image, video, and audio files are interpreted otherwise. Most file types also allocate a few bytes for metadata, which allows a file to carry some basic information about itself.
At the most basic level there are only two types of file operations; read and write. For example: adding text to a document involves; opening the file (read), inputting the text and saving the file(write).
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
It displays the files in a selected directory and allows you to navigate to the various directories with the touch of your fingre tip.
It also enables you to run the files, with popular file extensions with their associated default programs, by just clicking on the file with your finger.
With attractive interface and powerful features, it helps users to browser files in their mobile phone in a fastest and most convinent way (zip or rar file)
Besides, it has back up functions, cloud storeage on Dropbox or Ubuntu...
It supports many languages such as English, German, Portuguese, Spainish,...
*Easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files(APK) and so on;
*browse your phone SD card folder directory, easily to copy, move, delete and share files;
*Add current file folder to the favorite list;
*Root Explorer for rooted devices;
*Manage File(Folder) copy, delete, rename;
*You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection.
file manager; file explorer; file browser; wireless management; sd card files; search files, zip file, rar file, music file, video file, document manage
You can also create and delete folders.
Please note that this software has no warranties.
Use at your own risk.
+0.27 menu icons + about box fix
+0.25 sorting added
KW:file manager browser explorer
More from developer
You want to write sms from your pc without complicated configurations? No problem - PhoneControl makes this for you!
+ SMS: Text and read from your computer
+ Photos: Take and view photos from your computer using your android phone
+ Flashlight: turn on/off your flashlight on your phone
+ Location: get the current GPS location from your phone and show the location on google maps
>>>>> ringtone on and off if you lost your phone
>>>>> record audio from the microphone
++ no setup time
++ 100% Free (no additional charge from what your Carrier charges)
++ no battery usage
++ more functions coming soon
(1) Install this Android App on your Phone
(2) On your Computer go to http://phonecontrol.mawasource.com