How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
This SongBook is clean and intuitive. And it does what it should: it alows you to have your song always with you.
- Add/edit/delete Songs
- Organize songs into Lists
- Search songs by any part of title or author
- Fixed-width font (for easy chords positioning relative to lyrics)
- Full Screen Mode
- Screen stays On when you're in song details
- Share songs (via email, sms, social etc.)
- Adjustable font size
- Light/dark theme
- import from ChordPro format
- import from *.txt, *.pro files (just copy a file to your device, and then open it in any file browser you have)
Please note that this is not a complete Android version of OpenSong, but it is slowly getting there! Its main function is to allow you to use a tablet/phone as a replacement for bulky paper chord charts, but it now also comes with basic Presentation support to a secondary display/monitor/projector. Churches can present lyrics, Scriptures and Custom slides (Scripture and custom slides need to be created within the desktop app).
The app comes bundled with 700+ worship songs and 1000+ other songs, or you can use your own.
Songs can be transposed, chords can be displayed as sharps/flats/naturals (or hidden completely if you don't need them!) and the font size can be adjusted to best suit your tablet screen. You can use the app to edit, create and delete songs. Sticky notes can be saved with songs.
Two display themes are included (dark and light) to best suit ambient light conditions. Colours and fonts within these themes are fully customisable.
OpenSong tablet allows you to create, save and load sets that are stored in your Sets folder.
Sets and songs created in OpenSong tablet are compatible with the OpenSong desktop application and they can be easily shared using Dropbox, email, etc.
OpenSong tablet is compatible with page turning devices (e.g. Bluetooth foot-switches, etc.) and the app will allow you to assign any key/button to move forwards and backwards within a set and scroll a song page up and down.
The app can be used as a replacement for any bulky paper based song folder for performing musicians.
I am constantly looking to improve and update this app and welcome suggestions, requests, etc.
OpenSong tablet is designed to compliment the Open Source application for Linux/Windows/Mac that allows churches to project song lyrics, Bible verses, etc.
Ability to add, edit and delete your own songs, display any number of your songs in any order. Space for song title, performance notes, artist, chords, lyrics, time signature and rhythm. Optimised layout for tablets.
**Please note: This app does not play or deal with any sort of music file. This app solely stores chords/lyrics/performance notes for musicians or anyone else who can find a use for it.
Major overhaul of the app's design
Tablature now fully supported
See the pictures above for recommended formatting.
Full information, change log and help can be found here:
**Free version is limited to storage space for 5 songs. Display is limited to 3 songs**
**Paid version comes with unlimited songs (depending on device storage available)**
This app is the companion to http://www.setlisthelper.com where you can create a free account and sync all of your setlists, songs, and lyrics. Also, you can take songs from a spreadsheet and import them to get you up and running quickly.
Setlist helper comes in 3 versions listed below. You can purchase the premium versions in the app.
-In-app PDF viewer for sheet music.
-Search for Lyrics
-Support for the Airturn Pedal
-Easily reorder setlist songs with drag and drop.
-Insert breaks into your setlist since you may play more than 1 set.
-Sync songs and setlists with www.setlisthelper.com.
-Chord Pro format support for lyrics.
-Attach mp3 files to songs to practice or perform with.
-Attach sheet music or word documents to a song (PDF, DOC, PPT, or RTF)
-Use dropbox to import lyrics and documents.
Setlist Only Version
This is for users that build and arrange setlists and don't care about lyrics. It contains all the free features plus:
-Share set lists with email, facebook, others...
- Full Song details displayed in the setlist.
-Statistics about total items and total time.
-Copy setlists used at previous gigs.
Setlist and Lyric Version
For musicians who want to manage their lyrics with the app. It has all the Set list help features listed above plus these features:
- Swipe finger for easy navigation of Lyrics in the set list
- Leave screen on when lyrics are displayed
- Save pinch to zoom setting in lyrics view for future use.
- Auto-scroll Lyrics
- Save auto-scroll speed for Lyrics
- Insert chord pro tags with lyrics.
- Sort and Filter songs.
Enhancement requests are strongly encouraged. Please email us at email@example.com if you have questions or comments.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Add your song to multiple categories to make it easier to find what you are looking for. Edit your song and visually place your chords.
Change song key on the fly. Create a playlist of songs, and easily change the keys to match.
Want to work on your desktop? You can easily sync your mobile device with the free desktop application.
Importing songs is not based on ChordPro format. This gives you much better flexibility when searching online for your favorite song.
Search for your favorites songs in this digital songbook designed exclusively for your Platinum Karaoke player! With this app, you don't need to spend much time browsing the hardbound songbook looking for songs you want to sing. Just key-in the title/artist and you'll get the search results in an instant! Updated regularly every month, you can now get the latest additional song list for your Platinum karaoke players.
- Search by song title
- Search by artist name
- Browse newly added songs (Red New Icons denotes DVD updates, Blue New Icons denotes monthly additional songs for HDD type players)
- Browse by training songs
- Browse by favorites (tap FAV icon to add/remove a song)
- Android 2.2 onward
- Song list for T-Series, X-Series, BMB-Series, Home-40 Series, Reyna Series, Bravo / A-10 Series and Nano Series
Yokee’s Piano app is so easy to use, you’ll be playing like a pro within seconds.
Enjoy a rich songbook of songs across a wide variety of music genres like classical, popular hits, traditional and kids’ songs. With new free songs added daily you can learn new tunes, perfect your favorites, share them with the world and even challenge your friends to see who is the better pianist.
- PLAY: Choose from a huge catalogue of songs and musicals across a variety of genres and themes.
- ACHIEVE: Once you’ve selected a song you can play it at the difficulty level of your choice (beginner, intermediate, advanced), practice the chords and create beautiful music. The better you play the song, the better your score. Once you achieve a score, s
- CHALLENGE: Once you achieve your best score, let the games begin by challenging your friends to play the same tune via Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email etc. and see who is the better pianist!
- PLAY WITH STARS - play alongside Top Singers and Musicians (with Video).
Whether you’re channelling Mozart as you play classical masterpieces or working your magic with some killer-chords like a rock-star pianist, our virtual keyboard will let you play with ease, without having taken even a single piano lesson.
Plus, with our unique and super-cool “duet style” feature, it’s the ONLY piano app where you can play one part of a tune while the app plays the accompanying melody.
Great selection of music:
- Variety of musical genres: Classical, traditional, Rock, Pop, Rap, Classics, Kids, Love songs and more.
Current most popular songs:
✪ Let it Go - Disney's Frozen
✪ Stay With Me - Sam Smith
✪ Chandelier - Sia
✪ Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
✪ Moonlight Sonata - L.V. Beethoven
and many more....
-30 second preview of each song so that you can learn the melody
-3 levels of difficulty for playing each song (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
-The more you play the more coins you can earn to unlock even more songs
-Easy to navigate drawer with access to Songbook, ‘My Songs’, Help Center, Settings and more
With over 30 million karaoke-lovers already singing with Yokee karaoke, our new Yokee Piano app looks set to become another crowd favorite. In fact, you will soon be able to accompany Yokee singers with our Piano app, so you can sing songs and play the piano tracks for them as well!
And guess what? Our commitment to fun music apps and our love of musical instruments doesn’t stop there. HINT: Stay tuned for our new guitar and drum apps coming soon ;-)
We’re always trying to make our Piano app better so if you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to support me by downloading this app, do not uninstall for at least 2 hours, otherwise you are refunded and the transaction is cancelled (unless you change your mind!).
Please note, this is not a paid version of OpenSong Music Songbook - that app is, and always will be, free of charge! I created this 'blank' app to provide a way for those who want to, to support me in the development by paying to download this app. I was amazed that people wanted to offer financial support (I created this because a fair few people wanted to!). An alternative (or additional donation) I'd encourage is to support the main OpenSong project (http://www.opensong.org). Those guys started it off - this is just my small bit!
The only costs I have incurred in developing this app are the £25 Google developer registration fee, £30 for a Google Chromecast and £15 for a Miracast display adapter. Also about £25 in building a Bluetooth pedal. That totals £95. Of course I've also contributed a fair bit of time learning Android programming and developing this app. However, I give my time willingly to this project (I get a buzz out of hearing back from happy users and suggestions!).
If you haven't already downloaded OpenSong Music Songbook, please do so FREE OF CHARGE. This DONATION app is not needed for the main app to function.
Downloading of this app is completely voluntary and not required to use OpenSong Tablet / Music Songbook, but your support is appreciated!
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
Play Ukulele will turn your SmartPhone to your own Ukulele.
Practice with Play Ukelele, Try various chords and customize it your style!
Love Ukulele but have no instrument?
With Play Ukulele!, your smartphone will turn into your own ukulele.
This app is additional version of Play Ukulele and does not operate alone.
Please run Free version after purchasing Pro version.(not appear pro version icon)
*What you can do with Play Ukulele;
- Playing chords without knowing its fingering
- Chord Finder (Chords Display)
- Editing/setting chord
- Using real Ukulele tunes
- Playing & switching saved chords(up to 8) in one screen(supports 2 tabs)
- Tuning mode
*Pro version features
- Various Chords
- Soprano and Tenor ukulele tunes
- No ads
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.