Access during call from notification bar, or from app icon
To pull notification bar in the call screen, press HOME first (Android limitation)
The app has two modes for number or note:
* Save it to the clipboard (which later you can 'paste' it wherever you like)
* Save it in the internal app memory
On both you can later access the last saved number or note and create a contact, dial or SMS
DONATE VERSION NOW SUPPORTS LOG AND SHARE OF SAVED NUMBERS (For those who require multiple numbers to save)
- Provides you with links to your favourite websites
- App categorised into Social Media, Videos, Music, Mail, News, Finance, Wiki, Sports, Search Engines, Deals, Blogs, Groups and Tools
- Serves as a static bookmark application
- Clicking on an item takes to you to your favourite website
- Social Media Links: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Orkut, Myspace, h5 and Fropper
- Video Links: YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Hulu, FORA.tv and ClipBlast
- Music Links: Yahoo! Music, Last.fm, Myspace Music, AOL Music, Tunein, Grooveshark and Radio
- Mail Links: GMail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, Rediff, AOL, Inbox and Zapak
- News Links: CNN, Reuters, BBC News, ABC News, Fox News, Sky News and New York Times
- Finance Links: Yahoo! Finance, CNN Money, Google Finance, The Motley Fool, MoneyWatch, Minyanville and SmartMoney
- Wiki Links: Wikipedia, WikiMapia, Wikitravel, Wikitionary, Wikinews, wikiHow and Wikibooks
- Sports Links: ESPN, Yahoo! Sports, CBS Sports, Sports Illustrated, NBC Sports, Sky Sports and FoxSports
- Search Engine Links: Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Rediff, Ask and Baidu
- Deals Links: Groupon, Slickdeals, Amazon, eBay, FatWallet, PriceGrabber and Offers
- Blog Links: Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal, Tumblr, Blog, Open Diary and Blogster
- Groups Links: Google Groups and Yahoo! Groups
- Tools Links: Google Translate, Currency Converter, Unit Converter, World Clock and File Converter
Keywords: MyLinks, My Links
If you are at a place where you don't have phone network connection there you can easily transfer your applications to your friends.
Send your friends directly application installation file (APK) and link to the app's page on the play store Market. Using this application you can share multiple application at a time.
This is a great way to get friends with new android smart phones started or quickly tell friends about your applications.
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your memory and send it to your friends as a attachment.
--> Sharing one or multiple applications
--> Move to SD Card
--> Backup application to your SD card directly
--> Open application
--> Uninstall application
--> Direct link of application in Play store
Supported a great photo editor and multiple accounts.
★ Brief Highlights
- Select notebook and tags, Input note title
- Automatic title input
- Add location information to note
- Select photo from Photo Gallery
◆ Rich Photo Editor
- Easily edit photo
- Enable to disable the editor
◆ Supported multiple accounts
- Switch Evernote accounts
◆ Flexible settings
- Size of Image to upload
- You can save photos only to photo gallery without uploading to Evernote
✩ Add text or draw annotations in your YouCam Snap documents quickly with just your finger or a stylus.
◆◇◆ Scan and Digitize Your Photos, Notes, Presentation and More!! ◆◇◆
✩ Automatically de-skew, straighten and enhance images
✩ Output to PDF for FREE! (Previously required in-app purchase)
✩ For Work – capture presentations, meeting notes on whiteboards
✩ For School – capture notes, whiteboards in your class
✩ For Family – digitize your old photos and albums
✩ For Travel – capture a metro map, hiking trail, train timetable on your trip
✩ For Fun – capture whatever fun posters and signs you see, share instantly
✩ Easily Organize - View and organize images in YouCam Snap albums
✩ Output multiple images as one PDF and share with your friends, family or colleagues
CyberLink’s YouCam Snap (formerly known as YouSnap) is a quick and easy app to capture the important information you want to keep. It automatically de-skews and enhances image quality for clean and crisp results. Ideal for capturing meeting presentations, notes on whiteboards, business cards, maps or information posters from the places you visit and want to remember. You can save the images in PDF or JPEG, share them via email or post to Facebook.
The powerful camera app for your Android phone and tablet intelligently isolates, and precisely selects, the important areas in your photos, then instantly corrects the perspective and enhances image quality for clear, legible results.
◆◇◆ Capture live presentation slides and turn them into PDFs ◆◇◆
Turning live presentation screens or keynotes into clear PDF documents is easy with YouCam Snap’s intelligent edge correction and image enhancement technology. Photos of presentation screens are isolated, selected, and then straightened and enhanced for a clean high-quality result. Multiple photos can be saved in a single PDF document.
◆◇◆ Snap and save meeting, classes and whiteboard notes ◆◇◆
YouCam Snap is the perfect way to save whiteboard notes from meetings, classes and brainstorming sessions. Just snap a photo of the notes you want to archive and YouCam Snap will correct perspective and lighting problems leaving you with a clear set of meeting notes to refer to, or share with colleagues or classmates via email, directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitize your old photos and albums ◆◇◆
Make sure your precious memories are with you forever. With YouCam Snap you can digitize your old family photos you find lying around the house, or even digitally backup entire photo albums, all without a scanner! You can keep these memories with you on your phone or tablet, share them with relatives via email with family, or even post them on Facebook directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitally archive documents ◆◇◆
Digitizing product brochures, pages of books or handouts, or even contracts, is a lot easier than carrying them all around in hardcopy form for students and professionals. YouCam Snap helps you store all your important info in digital form on your Android phone or tablet to make learning and working easier.
◆◇◆ Capture and digitize ◆◇◆
A great way to capture information boards at different locations you have visited, directional maps, hotel cards, travel articles, or other important while you’re on the move. Digitize handwritten notes, receipts, invoices, business cards … etc.
◆◇◆ In-app Purchase ◆◇◆
In-app purchase available for
✩ Removing advertisement
✩ Removing watermark on output PDF files
• Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring •
Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
• Effortless Comment Management •
Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
• Multiple Blogs •
With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.
• Notices •
Squarespace Blog requires a Squarespace 6 account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
If you have any questions simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save PDF files for offline reading
- Share your files by email,bluetooth,wifi,Google drive and apps that allow sharing files.
- Merge multiple URL's in one PDF
Just enter multiple URL's seperated by space,Hit convert
Example: google.com webpagepdf.com gmail.com
- Set file parameters - Paper size, Orientation (Portrait, Landscape)
- Set book printing options
- Customize look of PDF file - Add page numbers, use grayscale, Disable background printing
- Advanced options -
+ Intelliegent shrinking strategy
+ Enable/Disable links
Note : Application don't convert pages which are not publicly accessible