Finally, learning and practicing a new language is easier and more intuitive than ever
- Choose to learn from over 100 languages
- Native speakers from around the world are your teachers
- HelloTalk's intuitive tools provide an experience that's never made it easier to learn and practice a new language
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
Chinese Mandarin, Pinyin, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Free translator, Livemocha, lang8, wordreference, meerkat, yik yat, couchsurfing, Airbnb, google, translate, jpop, jrock, kpop, kdrama, lext talk, culture
On Speaky you can browse our awesome community to:
· Learn and share languages with native speakers using language exchange.
· Find language partners in over than 110 languages.
· Practice your language skills using our integrated chat
· Meet new people and make new friends all around the world.
Speaky and our community offer you the most efficient way to learn a new language. Practice on a daily basis by chatting and interacting with native speakers.
With Speaky you create your own language-learning network! All the people you meet will not only help you, they will become lifelong friends! Indeed, having conversations with native speakers will not only make you better in a new language, it will make you true friends all around the globe.
Speaky is based on the language exchange principle.
Language exchange is a social and natural way to learn new languages for free.
How? By exchanging your native language – let’s say French - with a native speaker in the language you are learning – let’s say English. Half of the time you will learn English and the other half you will help your partner in French.
On Speaky you can learn English, learn Spanish, learn French, learn German, learn Portuguese, learn Arabic, learn Italian, learn Chinese, learn Dutch, learn Japanese, learn Polish, learn Russian, learn Turkish, learn Korean, learn Hindi…
There are already thousands of native speakers in these languages!
But you can also find native speakers in 100+ more languages!
Thousands native speakers are waiting for you.
Join us now!
In your mother language group:
* Communicate with students who’s learning the language
* Share your daily life story with photos
* Make friends from different cities and countries around the world
Learn foreign languages in the other language groups:
* Practice reading, writing, and speaking with native speakers
* Read articles with vocabulary guides provided from native speakers
* Improve your communication skills in many languages
#4 Education App in New Zealand
#8 Education App in Canada
Are you interested in learning Chinese?
Do you wish you know someone in China, who you can ask about which cities to travel to, some insights on businesses you’re in, which schools to apply, or any interesting topics related to China?
If you’d like to learn Chinese:
Social language not only provides fun and effective voice courses for free; we also have thousands of Chinese users, wanting to chat and practice Chinese with you! What more fun and effective can it be than practicing and chatting with native speakers right after learning each course!
If you’d like to connect with someone in China:
Social Language provides you a platform where you can search real users in China. They’re interested in the western world and are eager to talk to you. You can exchange languages, resources, share your interests, culture or topics you’re both interested in!
1.Short & Effective Voice Courses
- Design for you to speak right from the start.
- Can see result with 5 minutes a day!
2.Accent Correction from Native Speakers
- Instead of just listening, you can speak & have native speakers correcting your accent!
3.Voice Chat with Friends from around the world
- Meet your study pals, teachers & new friends from across continents!
- Apply what you’ve learned and talk to them!
- Not only languages, you can share your cultures, resources, and interesting topics with each other!
4.Fun & Addictive Games
- Have fun while you learn!
- Play games, take challenges and earn badges along the way!
5.Join the community & Give Back
- Not only all courses are free, you can also earn rewards by teaching others!
- It’s an amazing feelings to help someone learn about your language & culture!
Plenty of native speakers are willing to teach & getting to know you through Social language, so join us now!
For more information:
Join our FB fan page: www.facebook.com/sociallanguage
Visit Official Site: www.social-language.com
Language in this version:
*Learn the basics with vocabulary & grammar lessons, audio dialogues and interactive tests.
*Submit practice exercises where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
*Set yourself a personalised goal to ensure you are reaching your learning objectives.
*Personalised to fit your style of learning, ensuring you become a proficient in the quickest possible time.
*Learn the most important 150 topics and 3000 words.
*Test your knowledge with fun quizzes to see how much you have learnt
***What the media say***
Forbes – “Quicker, Smarter, Better”
New York Times – “easy to use & feels cheerful”
Google – “Must Have App”
BBC – “easier way to learn”
“…the ‘polyglot Facebook’ intelligently combines a social network with language learning.” –LearnThatLanguageNow.com
Learn and practice languages for free with WeSpeke partners from 170+ countries representing 130+ languages. Use the WeSpeke mobile app to build language skills through text chats with multiple language partners anytime and anywhere.
Keep learning a language
Instantly access the WeSpeke global community, friends, language partners, and WeSpeke matches. Read and respond to ongoing text chats or start a new conversation.
Personalize your language learning
Create a customized language Notebook on WeSpeke. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Save content from partner text chats or add your own content (from game apps, online courses, online articles, vocabulary lists, URLs, etc.)
2. Edit or annotate anything you save.
3. Re-use any content in partner chats.
Manage your account
Register and login, reset your password, and monitor your text messages.
Enhance language learning and practice
Want a real-time practice session with your language partners using audio and video? Go to the WeSpeke web app, start a chat, and add audio or video to the live exchange.
What better way to accomplish your language learning goals than with free partner practice with native speakers? Start or continue your language journey on WeSpeke.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
Play and Learn LANGUAGES also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
There are 8 completely free, fun and colorful packs including animals, food, vegetables, things, fruit, numbers, shapes and colors. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles and more animal packs,such as insects, fish, birds, reptiles, sea animals and American animals.
Available languages are English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech and Thai.
The App includes 4 learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for learning vocabulary
-Word Quiz with different difficulty levels
-Memory game with the same words you learned previously, comes in different sizes
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise letters and help you to learn the spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, हिंदी,ไทย, العربية
- Learn English
- Learn Spanish
- Learn French
- Learn Portuguese
- Learn German
- Learn Italian
- Learn Swedish
- Learn Finnish
- Learn Dutch
- Learn Danish
- Learn Turkish
- Learn Polish
- Learn Thai
- Learn Chinese
Also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
Innovadora y eficaz, nuestra aplicación ha ayudado a más de 600.000 personas en todo el mundo a aprender inglés dedicando solo 10 minutos de revisiones al día y con resultados tangibles.
Ha sido seleccionada por prensa y blogs especializados:
--Entre las mejores aplicaciones “made in France” --
- Es muy eficaz --
-- MosaLingua no es sólo un éxito, es una revolución --
Descubre ahora el vídeo explicativo sobre las apps de MosaLingua: http://mosalingua.com
No dudes en probar de forma gratuita nuestra aplicación para smartphones: Comprobarás su eficacia.
Es una herramienta ideal para quienes desean hablar inglés rápidamente y sin perder tiempo en cursos largos y aburridos.
La aplicación te servirá para cualquier ocasión, ya que nuestro método te acompañará durante tus viajes, trabajo y durante la vida cotidiana.
LO MÁS DE DESTACADO DE MOSALINGUA
1) Contenido útil y práctico:
No pierdas el tiempo con nociones y cursos que no te darán resultados. ¡Aprende el 20% necesario en el 80% de las situaciones!
2) Método innovador y basado en estudios científicos:
Nuestro equipo internacional está compuesto por políglotas expertos que han probado las técnicas de aprendizaje y memorización más modernas (SRS, active recall, metacognición, etc).
3) Acompañamiento asegurado durante tu aprendizaje:
Para ayudarte a tener éxito en tu aprendizaje, te proporcionaremos consejos que contienen pequeñas lecciones para aprender vocabulario de manera eficaz.
4) Aprende mientras te diviertes:
Obtén resultados rápidos estudiando inglés y de manera lúdica. Cada uno de tus progresos, aumentará tu MOTIVACIÓN, elemento esencial en todo aprendizaje.
Si quieres aprender inglés, descarga ahora MosaLingua: ¡No te arrepentirás!
- Dicas de inglês de professores, estudantes avançados, intérpretes e tradutores;
- Fórum onde você poderá enviar suas perguntas e participar de discussões sobre: processo de aprendizagem, intercâmbio, gramática etc;
- Chat individual ou em salas com outros membros da comunidade
- Podcast gravado com os experts.
Envie críticas e sugestões para email@example.com
Use a versão Web em http://www.englishexperts.com.br/
Termos de uso http://www.englishexperts.com.br/forum/ucp.php?mode=terms_more
Popular on app stores, MosaLingua also comes highly recommended by the media and many specialized blogs:
--- one of the best applications « made in France » ---
--- It really works ---
--- MosaLingua isn't just a success, it's a revolution ---
Learn more about MosaLingua by watching the demonstration video on http://mosalingua.com.
Feel free to try our smartphone application for free: you'll see for yourself how well it works!
It's a powerful and effective tool - ideal for people who want to speak French in no time, without taking long, boring language courses.
It's useful in any situation: our method can help you while you travel, in the workplace, and in everyday life with our courses that suit your language needs.
THE BENEFITS OF MOSALINGUA:
1) Useful, practical content
Don't waste your time with notions and courses that won't help you. Instead, learn the 20% of the language that you'll use 80% of the time.
2) An innovative method based on scientific research
Our international team is made up of expert polyglots who've used the most modern and proven learning, memorization and consolidation techniques (SRS, active recall, metacognition, etc.).
3) Coaching throughout the learning process
To succeed, you can count on our review sessions that consolidate what you've learned, our mini French lessons, and our advice for better understanding vocabulary.
4) Learning and having fun at the same time
Achieve great results and have fun doing so: your progress will boost your MOTIVATION, which is key to any learning plan.
To learn French, download MosaLingua now - you won't regret it!
Mango Languages creates lovable language-learning experiences for language fanatics worldwide. With our Android app, you'll have access to over 60 foreign-language courses and 17 English courses taught in the native language of the user. Each Mango lesson incorporates the four key conversational components crucial for successful communication: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture.
To begin your learning experience with Mango, just log in with your Mango username and password. Not a Mango learner yet? Search within our app to see if your local library provides Mango and login with your library-card number to get started.
Available courses for English speakers:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Farsi (Persian)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Castillian)
Available English courses:
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (MSA) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
Available speciality courses:
For the festive:
Carnival of Venice (Italian)
Flamenco (Castilian Spanish)
Horse Race of Siena (Italian)
St. Patrick’s Day (Irish)
For the foodie:
Wine & Cheese (French)
For the learner:
English Loanwords (Japanese)
Mimetic Words (Japanese)
Slang (French Argot, Russian)
Texting (Spanish, ESL Spanish)
For the playful:
Feng Shui (Mandarin Chinese)
Soccer (Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish)
Superstitions (Arabic MSA, Russian)
Texting (Spanish, ESL Spanish)
Zodiac (Mandarin Chinese)
For the professional:
Hospitality & Tourism (Brazilian Portuguese)
Spanish for Librarians
For the romantic:
Etiquette (Arabic MSA)
Romantic Introductions (French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese)
For the religious:
For the scholarly:
Endangered Languages (Tuvan)
If you have a question, comment, or would just like to say bonjour, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**