“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Tired of hunting for keyboard shortcuts in the dark while watching a movie? Or running to your computer just to change the music track? You no longer have to do that!
Just install this app, sit back, relax and remotely control VLC Player from the couch. Works well with VLC running on both Desktops & Laptops.
• No need to install any software on your PC or Mac!
• 'Setup Wizard' step by step guide makes it easy to setup VLC.
• Fast & responsive as home TV Remote
• Stop, Play and Pause
• Control volume, next track and previous track
• Seek control, fast forward and fast rewind
• Toggle full-screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Loop, Aspect Ratio, Audio Track
• Manage Subtitle, playback speed, crop
• DVD Controls
• Manage playlist, Add/play files from your computer's hard drive or external hard disk (Free)
• Add subtitle files to currently playing video (supports .srt files only and requires VLC ver 2.2.0 or up).
• Take screenshot or snap of video frame
• Set a folder as 'Home location'
• Save favourite folders
• Home Screen Widget & Notification controls
• Lock screen notification controls/widget
• Incoming call handling with soft pause & soft resume options
• Use device volume buttons to control VLC volume
• Handle multiple files on saved computer, browse & playlists
• Fast scrolling on browse & playlists
• Switch Audio output devices
• Save multiple host/computer addresses
• Close VLC
Visit our website for more info - http://vlcmobileremote.com/
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
• Tendrás el doble de llamadas por la misma renta.
• Ahorras porque al instalar la aplicación4 de Telefonía Va Contigo, haces y recibes llamadas sin gastar tu servicio celular.
• Llama conectándote a Internet en cualquier punto de Zona YOO o WiFi público.
• Instala Telefonía Va Contigo donde quieras, en Smartphones o Tables.
• Siempre estás en contacto con familiares y amigos, ellos no necesitan Telefonía Va Contigo para recibir tus llamadas o comunicarse contigo.
• No existen fronteras geográficas, lleva tu número telefónico local a cualquier parte de México y el Mundo y haz y recibe llamadas a casa como si fueran locales.
Términos y condiciones aplicables para el servicio de línea adicional Telefonía Va Contigo
• Telefonía Va Contigo se encuentra disponible únicamente para paquetes Todo YOO+ Ilimitado, YOO+3P Ilimitado, YOO 3P Ilimitado, YOO+2P IT y YOO 2P IT.
• Aplica cargo por activación de servicio de $49.00
• Servicio disponible actualmente para las ciudades de Cuernavaca, Cd. Juárez y Cuautla.
• Telefonía Va Contigo funciona con una línea adicional a la línea principal que incluye el paquete YOO, ésta gozará del mismo número de llamadas y minutos de la línea principal contratada y no podrán ser acumulables ni transferibles entre ambas líneas, aplican cargos para llamadas excedentes a la tarifa vigente.
• La línea Telefonía Va Contigo no se encontrará disponible para ingresos por portabilidad.
• Servicios digitales no accesibles desde la línea Telefonía Va Contigo.
• Limitado a una línea por contrato.
• La aplicación Telefonía Va Contigo requiere para su funcionamiento conexión a Internet WiFi (recomendado) o 3G.
• La calidad en la transmisión de voz a través de Internet dependerá del ancho de banda disponible y la sobresuscripción del servicio usado por el cliente.
• El usuario es responsable de su información de acceso (usuario y contraseña) y deberá reportar de inmediato en caso de robo de esta información o extravío de equipo Smartphone para que Cablemás suspenda la línea o genere una nueva contraseña.
• El cliente podrá instalar la aplicación de Telefonía Va Contigo en uno o varios dispositivos y utilizar el mismo usuario y contraseña. El usuario no podrá usar de manera simultánea las aplicaciones de sus diferentes dispositivos para la realización o recepción de llamadas, de esta manera cada usuario deberá esperar a que otro cierre la aplicación para poder utilizarla.
• Consulta otros términos, condiciones y cobertura en oficinas Cablemás o al 01 800 522 2530.
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and the brand new Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Android 4.0 or later, including the last Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** NEW FEATURE ***
You can now play playlists (m3u and m3u8 files) and multiple audio files (mp3, aac, m4a, flac, ogg and wav files) at the same time from your USB OTG mass storage device. For that, you need to install my new app Simple Music Player which exists in two versions:
- Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyuudroid.simplemusicplayer.free
- Paid version to support my developments and get some additional features in the future:
Once Simple Music Player is installed, select the files you want to play on your USB device, push the open button and select the Simple Music Player app.
This is a brand new feature, so if you have any issue, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail! Your feedback would be appreciated too.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additional SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Android public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named Nexus USB OTG FileManagerTrial to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
IPTV Core libary must be installed to use this tool, if not found it will be installed automaticly.
PS! THIS APP DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY TV STREAMS! THIS IS JUST A TOOL THAT YOU CAN USE WITH TVONIP SERVICES .
CONTACT TVONIP FOR MORE INFO!
Remote iT is an application which allows you to remotely control your PC over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Remote iT Works on Multi-Platform like Windows, Linux & Mac.
** Download Server **
You can download the server here arulnadhan.me/remoteit.html
Some of the Features of Remote iT:
• Controls Mouse
• Controls Keyboard
• Secure (password) connection
• Live Screen (**ONLY IN PLUS**)
• File explorer
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multi-touch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC.
Live Screen (**ONLY IN PLUS**)
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control iT
Easily navigate through your directories on your File System and launch your Files.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! That works with PowerPoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
You can edit documents on the go! With the help of these shortcuts like Cut, Copy, Paste, Find and Select All.
Control your browser directly from your smartphone! That works with Chrome, Mozilla and Internet explorer.
1. Install the server.
2. Make sure the server is running
In Client (Android Phone)
1. Press connections
2. Create a Connection either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
3. Choose a name as you like :P
4. The Default password (remote) has been set. If you want to change it. Do the changes in both the Client & Server.
5. If you created a Wi-Fi Connection, You need to find your computer IP address. It will be located in the icon tray at the bottom right of the screen. Once you have typed it in. It should look something like this (192.168.x.x)
6. If you created a Bluetooth Connection, Select the Bluetooth Address of your PC by scanning it
7. Save your Connection
8. Long press your Connection and select use
9. After that choose any feature & Use IT!
For More Information
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
See below for pricing options.
Now also available for Chrome: http://goo.gl/ETMNa3
Play Videos directly on your Smart TV
vGet supports DLNA/UPnP to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your local network. Many devices out there support DLNA, for example Smart TVs, XBox, MediaCenters, AllShare Devices etc. As opposed to many other DLNA-tools, vGet does not relay the video stream over your mobile device but streams directly from the internet. This saves battery life - the video even keeps playing when you switch off your Android device completely. So vGet offers Chromecast-like functionality without requiring additional hardware.
It also supports Chromecast.
Download any video for later offline viewing. vGet includes an integrated download manager that supports multiple concurrent connections to speed up downloads. It automatically increases the number of connections as long as this improves the download speed, if supported by the server.
Play embedded videos with the player of your choice. Choose any installed Video-Player (e.g. MXPlayer, VLC, etc.) to stream them directly without downloading. This even works for flash videos.
vGet works as a simple web-browser and is therefore able to detect HTML5-Videos on any site. It can even detect some flash-videos, without requiring flash player to be installed. Note that support for flash videos is limited, so don't expect it to work on every site. But it has been reported to work quite some sites, including putlocker, sockshare, movshare, novamov, filenuke, played, nowvideo, clicktovie, nosvideo, videozed, faststream, nowvideo, potlocker, putme, bitshare, streamcloud, movreel, vidstream.in, xvidstage, billionuploads, primeshare, ginbig, ...
This is a trial version that is limited to a 14 day trial period. The trial can be unlocked inside the App (in-app billing) for ~3.30 € plus VAT, if applicable. You'll see the exact price in your local currency before you buy it. Buying it removes Ads and allows to use it for a unlimited time on all your devices that use the same Google-Play account for installation.
Alternatively it can be used for free by recommending it to others using the integrated referral feature. Each successful referral earns you one additional month of free usage. There is no limit to this rule. So you can use it free indefinitely by referring enough users.
Why don't you offer vGet completely for free without requiring referrals?
Developing and maintaining an App costs money. For some very popular Apps, Ads can cover these costs. Unfortunately that doesn't work for vGet. We think that the 14 day trial period should allow you to figure out if actually want to use it. Charging for vGet is the only way to keep working.
But it's way too expensive: Well, you often don't even get a pint of beer for that amount. Also be aware that we've to spent at least 2/3 of the price on transaction fees and taxes.
- Youtube is not supported due to terms of service restrictions.
- No support for any streaming formats (HLS, rtsp)
- Flash videos are not detected on all websites
Reasons for App-Permissions:
- Full network access: required for downloads and DLNA.
- WLAN-Multicast: required for DLNA to detect local devices.
- USB-Storage: required for saving downloads.
- Start at boot: to resume downloads automatically after rebooting.
- Prevent sleep mode: required while downloading to keep active downloads running.
- Accounts (use accounts on the device/find accounts): Used as authentication for the optional referral feature.
If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvements, please report them on http://vget.w69b.com/bugs.
If you build web sites with Joomla! this app can help you !!
Take the photos from the camera or gallery and upload its.
Remove images or share it.
Immoma work with its component for Joomla that it's free to download from the official web page.
Visit the official web page for more info.