Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S5 Duos, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S
· LG G3
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
*Tip - Controlling Cable and Satellite boxes from IRUDB databse: Instead of searching for your cable or satellite providers name take a quick look at the bottom or back of the cable/satellite box for its name. Then when you search for IR codes in the database you can search for the name of the box. The box and the remote (the hardware) are usually made by a different company. The cable and satellite companies (the software) often rely on other companies to provide hardware for their cable or satellite software. I hope this helps!
Money Back Guarantee! - This is a free application with extra features that can be unlocked for a one time only in-app upgrade. If for any reason you would like a refund from your in-app upgrade then send an email with your order number to email@example.com. Your order number is automatically emailed to you after the in-app purchase is made. Any refund request made will be granted. Guaranteed! You can also email if you would just like some help.
*View and use all IR-codes/buttons in the IRUDB™ database.
*Use (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, Blu-ray, and Air Conditioner remotes with GUI.
*Create a single Saved Remote.
*Button vibration (Saved Remote).
*Press and hold buttons to send repeat commands (Saved Remote).
*Save Custom Remotes from the IR databases (Saved Remote).
*Change remote backgrounds (pre-set and custom images)(Saved Remote).
*Edit button texts (Saved Remote).
*Edit button IR signal. (Saved Remote).
*Change button backgrounds (pre-set and custom images).
*Adjust button sizes.
*Adjust button positions (drag & drop + fine tune button positions).
*All ads removed.
*Create unlimited Saved Remotes.
*Quickly create Saved Remotes from the (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, and Blu-ray remotes.
*Share custom Saved Remotes
*Download shared custom Saved Remotes
*Manually input IR codes not found in the IR databases (copy & paste)
**Read and save codes from physical remote(s) – (HTC ONLY!)
Android 5.0 Lollipop supported
Make sure your phone or tablet has a built in IR Blaster before trying this application! Many 1 star reviews are from users that do not have a phone with a built in IR Blaster.. Please consider leaving a rating if you found this application useful. This entire application was created by one person only.
In app purchases: This allows you to remove ads and unlock additional features from inside the application.
Identity: This is to verify your in app purchase against your email address on new devices.
Photos and Media: This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add images from your image folders to the remote background and individual button backgrounds.
Control Vibration: This is allows your phone to vibrate when a saved remote button is pressed (optional feature).
Full Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.
View Network Connections: This is required for internet access.
Makes for a great Universal Hotel Remote!
THIS APP IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER DEVELOPERS.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Learning Arabic isn’t something you can do easily or overnight – it takes time, dedication, and a desire to learn to succeed with this difficult language. While there are many people that learn Arabic more quickly than others, you’ll want to work at your own pace. If you attempt to rush through your Arabic instruction, you simply will not be able to comprehend this language.
متوافق فقط مع الاجهزة التي تعمل على اندرويد 3.0 فما فوق
لتفعيل لوحة المفاتيح:
Settings > Language&Input > Configure input methods
ثم اختيار "لوحة مفاتيح Android"
Settings > Language&Input > Configure input methods > Active input methods
اذا اعجبتك لوحة المفاتيح فلا تنسى ان تقدم قليل من الدعم للمطور
Smart Remote control for electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, S5, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR Smart Remote Control for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don't need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
### Supported Android Devices :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
SAMSUNG GALAXY ZOOM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI (With IR)
Other SAMSUNG smart phone, tablet with IR
HTC ONE M7
HTC ONE M8
HTC ONE MAX
Other HTC smart phone with IR
Smoothly Control the Projector via a Smart Device
In addition to providing operation buttons not featured on the supplied remote controller, the app will assist operations by displaying descriptions of various functions and features with illustration.
･Image Quality Navigator
This innovative app also offers a function to automatically set to the optimum picture setting when the user selects a desired picture quality.
When the user experiences trouble or has a question, the Help Guide will assist by displaying Q&A, or linking to the online User Manual.
･Compatible device : Smart Device with Android
・Compatible OS : Android4.0 or later
-Operability of all functions is not guaranteed.
-A wireless LAN network environment connected with the projector via wired LAN.
In order to remote control the projector from an Smart Device, it is necessary to first install the app into an Smart Device. Exclusive application is available free of charge.
-Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Product names, trade names, corporate names and other names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
New feature: TV remote control. 2 in 1 application.
* IrDA and Wi-Fi
* TV remote control (via IrDA)
* Widget for Home and Lock screens
* Auto discovery
* Support multiple STBs
* Soft Keyboard
Today AIR Remote doesn't require IrDA any more, it can use Wi-Fi to communicate with STB MAG 250 and Aura HD.
Control your STB MAG 250 from any device without IrDA.
Just enable Wi-Fi Сonnectivity if your device doesn't have IrDA and configure Remote Control on STB MAG 250.
Widget provides basic functions of IR Remote.
The application support remote control for TV: "SAMSUNG", "LG", "SONY", "PANASONIC", "TOSHIBA", "PHILIPS", "JVC", "SHARP", "HITACHI", "FUJITSU", "TCL".
Wi-Fi Connectivity feature is compatible with a firmware version 0.2.18-r5 and higher
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Any App Remote PRO ready to use modes list:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Banshee Media Player
- BS Player
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foxit PDF Reader
- GOM Player
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Irfan View
- LibreOffice Impress
- Media Player Classic
- Mozilla Firefox
- OpenOffice Impress
- Power Point
- QuickTime Player
- Real Player
- Spider Player
- Ubuntu Linux
- VLC Media Player
- Windows OS
- Windows Photo Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Center
- Xion Audio Player
- Youtube Player
* * * HOW TO USE ANY APP REMOTE * * *
Install Any App Remote on your Android device. Download Any App Server from http://www.makaveli.eu/any-app-remote/ and run it on the remote computer. Be sure that the server is allowed to use network communication! Get the server IP address and the PORT number which you can find on the server screen. Run Any App Remote and go to SETTINGS. Input server IP address and PORT number in the corresponding fields. Save settings, go back and select CONNECT. If everything is done right you will see a message on the server screen: "Android device is connected!". Now you are ready to use your Android device!
For example: Start Winamp on the remote computer and be sure that Winamp is on focus. Run Any App Remote and select MODES. Then choose Winamp mode. Voala! You can control Winamp remotely!
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
You NEED an hebrew font on your phone to use it (ie Android 2.2 or a custom ROM), don't rate low if YOUR phone doesn't support Hebrew!
Don't try to open it after installation, you just need to change the language in Smart Keyboard Pro to use this dictionary.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
You can setting sofa and control netflix, hulu or youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Download the free app and turn your device into a universal remote TV
For any Android device and for any TV.
To control began to work you will need:
1. Download the app
2. Share it
3. Commit all settings
4. Connect to the TV via Wifi or infrared port
5. Turn on and turn off the TV
6. Change the channel
7. Change the volume
8. Enable 3D, if your TV has this feature.
The best application.
It is not only useful to use, but also bring you a lot of funny moments.
Because now you can play all around
Good luck and all the best!
Did you just get home from work, sit down on the couch to watch some TV, and realize that your media server is not on? Is your media server powered on, but XMBC or PS3MediaServer is not running?
Did you leave your house and realize that you forgot to shut your computer down?
No matter what the scenario, this is the application for you! It provides Wake On LAN (WoL) capability and the ability to remotely execute or remotely launch any binary or script you please! Shortcuts for both Wake On LAN and remote execution are also supported, so waking your computer or running a program is a single tap away! Here's a quick bullet list of features:
* Wake On LAN support to wake up your sleeping server
* One-click access to run any script/binary on your PC
* Multiple server support
* Add/Edit/Delete commands to a running server from the Android app
* Wake On LAN shortcut support
* Script/binary shortcut support
* Dark/light holo theme support
* Android Backup Service to back up your server settings automatically
* Wake up/shutdown/suspend your computer from your phone!
* Startup/shutdown media servers (XBMC, PS3MediaServer, etc) remotely!
* Control remote audio (Play/Pause, Stop, Load Playlists, etc)
The possibilities are endless!
NOTE: This app requires running a server-side component on the machine(s) you want to control. The server app is written and Java and will support Windows/Linux/Mac, or anything else that runs Java. Download the server app as a zip file here (http://goo.gl/QTA6S) or in tgz format here (http://goo.gl/T0f20). When you extract the archive, it contains 3 files: a README.txt, RemoteExecutorServer.ini, and RemoteExecutorServer.jar. Configure your commands in the ini, and then run the server with 'java -jar RemoteExecutorServer.jar'. For more information, please view the wiki here: http://goo.gl/C18fAa
The database is local and static so there is no need for an internet connection to run the app. It will work even in the deepest of server rooms!
A search function is implemented with an external server. The server is located at www.linuxfunkar.se and uses TCP port 8754.
The technical reason for using an external server is performance due to the large index table needed. It would take a few minutes (or hours perhaps, I havn't really tried..) just to start the app if the index table was to be initiated locally. It would also add around 40-50MB to the app size AND 60-70MB of RAM required just to run the app.
It is possible to search for more than one matching word by separating the words with a space or a new line.
The GPL'd source is available at:
The app is available for free on Android market. It can also be downloaded directly at: