Learning Arabic isn’t something you can do easily or overnight – it takes time, dedication, and a desire to learn to succeed with this difficult language. While there are many people that learn Arabic more quickly than others, you’ll want to work at your own pace. If you attempt to rush through your Arabic instruction, you simply will not be able to comprehend this language.
if You find reading Farnco (Arabizi) difficult , no problem. Now with just few clicks you can it easily into Arabic.
It has never been easier to read Franco.
You can also change the app setting and let it translates what you copy into clipboard immediately currently for Android 3.0 and above only.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS STILL A BETA VERSION
Please send me your notices
thanks for trying :)
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S5 Duos, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S
· HTC One M8, HTC One M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2, HTC Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600, HTC Desire 200
· LG G3
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
Smart IR Remote, the best InfraRed remote app on Google Play, is now back, and better than ever! With the largest number (and best combination) of features, most beautiful UI, simplest user interface and app flow, and more than 500.000 supported devices, Smart IR Remote is simply the best IR Remote app out there!
!! EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, WE'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU THERE. UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN'T OFFER SUPPORT OR REPLY TO EVERY REVIEW ON THE PLAY STORE !!
You can now use your phone as an Infrared Remote (IR Remote)
Why should you need to use more than one remote for all the devices you own ?
With Smart InfraRed Remote for your HTC One, you can add, create and customize any number of remotes, combining controls from any of your existing remotes. Imagine a single remote on which the CHANNEL UP button controls your Set Top Box from your TV provider, the VOLUME keys control your home theater system and the arrow keys control your TV's menu.
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of it's unique features?
AUTOMATIC MUTE WHEN YOU GET CALLED
Don't you hate it when you receive a call but can't hear the other person because the TV is too loud? Now, Smart Remote can automatically mute your current device when someone calls you.
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
Why should you need to switch apps just to send a command ? Activate Floating Remote in settings, and have a chathead-style remote available just one touch away!
BACKUP / RESTORE
Do you switch ROMs often ? Or maybe reinstall apps daily? The backup/restore feature will help you save your remotes, so you can get them back when you install again, without going through the setup process again!
With our new advanced macro system, you can execute a series of commands one after the other (like turning on TV, then switching to HDMI 1), add customizable delays between commands, and reorder the commands as you wish.
Extra flexibility in customizing tasks, like sending any command you choose (like MUTE or POWER OFF) at a time of your choosing, or when your phone rings. Feel free to send us other actions upon which you would want to send IR commands!
With infrared - IR Blaster - already included in your phone, why shouldn't you make the most of it? Smart Remote can control your TV, Set Top Box, Lights, Projectors, etc.. Virtually anything that has an Infrared Receiver can be controlled by Smart Remote with the correct remote codes. And we're working 24/7 on adding more! Actually, we're working on adding DSLR camera support right now!
- Network communication - for downloading remote configurations from our servers
- Phone calls (read phone status and identity) - for uniquely identifying your phone for backups + automated tasks execution when your phone rings (configurable in settings)
- SuperSU - for making the IR Blaster work on ROMS that don't support it
- Draw over other apps - for the floating remote (chathead)
- List Accounts - for easier login with Google+ for backups
- Prevent phone from sleeping - for keeping phone on while using the app
The 3DMouse turns your smart phone into a wireless mouse built on touch(2D)/gyro(3D) sensors with WiFi/Bluetooth connections. It's started just as a simple mouse with a keyboard, but evolved to a fun mouse: providing a glimpse of activities of various sensors built in your phone and facilitating a control/monitor function over a remote PC with touch/click/move on the PC screen captured at your phone.
(Note. For use with no WiFi APs, see the below)
1. Check if Jave Runtime Environment installed on your PC
2. Install PC Server on your PC(Windows XP/Vista/7)
(cycServer40 at http://mouse.cyclops.co.kr/)
3. Run the Server on your PC and the App on your phone
4. Touch the “Connection” button on your phone to select and edit the options.
5. Calibrate the mouse movement using the “Setup” button if needed.
* The bluetooth connection would not work depending on the bluetooth software package installed on your PC and phone.
* The current version supports only the English keyboard.
* To drag, point and touch longer, then start to move.
* To make WiFi connection without WiFi APs around;
find in the user manual at http://mouse.cyclops.co.kr)
*** Update ***
cycMouse (3DMouse) 1.8.1
+ A new PC Server required (cycServer40):
* Yut/Marble/Camera removed (found in cycSensors)
* Web Server at both PC and Phone
* File Upload/Download (in Landscape Menu)
* Screen Lock if Screen Saver set (at PC Server)
* Overall features simplified and cleaned up
3DMouse (cycMouse) 1.80/1.79/1.78
* Bug fixed at Discovery on API Level < 9
* Quick fix for crash on Auto Server Discovery
(at some Ice Cream Sandwich devices).
* Fix for a wrong Local IP on such devices,
when Hotspot is on.
3DMouse (cycMouse) 1.74-1.76
* Quick fix for tablet w/o phone#
* Hotspot visible
. WiFi at Main Menu
- Scan APs,
Connect to one selected.
- Find reachable IPs,
Make a connection if selected
- FTP Server: enable download/upload
using FTP client at PC.
- Hotspot: for connection to PCs
. PC Files at Landscape Menu.
- PC Directory lookup
- Open a file on PC
- Download a file to Phone.
. Camera at Landscape Menu (for fun)
* Default password: Phone No.
* 3DMouseServer31, required.
- HD pictures
- Volume of signal
- Refresh data upload/download
With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
- iTunes extended (select which song/album to play)
- airfoil functionality
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you ask me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with Remote for mac, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
.Remote was created to provide nice design, great user experience and the ability to customize at the same time.
Out of the box You can control: iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, QuickTime, MPlayerX, VLC, Keynote, iPhoto.
By control I mean play, pause, current track info, previous, next, rewind, fast-forward.
All media buttons in .remote work consistent with mac media keys, e.g. long click on "next" button works like "fast-forward" in iTunes.
If You need control more applications, You can add app or any command on your own - more info at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-manage-apps/
Installation is easy and quick. Step by step guide is available at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-connect-with-mac/
Out of the box you can also shutdown, suspend, adjust brightness and volume.
Mac.remote is ad-free for 5 days. After that time you have choice: you can use app with ads or purchase ad-free version.
Mac.remote is the first product from .remote family, next linux.remote is on the way. I plan also iOS version.
You can share Your ideas how to improve .remote by writing a comment at http://www.dotremote.net/plans/55/
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
Smart Remote control for electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, S5, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR Smart Remote Control for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don't need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
### Supported Android Devices :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
SAMSUNG GALAXY ZOOM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI (With IR)
Other SAMSUNG smart phone, tablet with IR
HTC ONE M7
HTC ONE M8
HTC ONE MAX
Other HTC smart phone with IR
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Die App bietet folgende Grundfunktionen: Fernbedienung, EPG-, Archiv- und Timer- Anzeige.
Mit dieser App können Sie Ihren netzwerkfähigen Kathrein Receiver einfach fernsteuern.
Alle Funktionen der Originalfernbedienung sind vorhanden.
Lassen Sie sich das EPG ihres Kathrein Receivers auf dem Smartphone anzeigen und programmieren sie direkt Ihre nächsten Aufnahmen; oder Streamen Sie die Sendung gleich auf Ihr Tablet (Player z.B.VLC erforderlich).
In der aktuellen Version sind folgende Neuerungen verfügbar:
• Fernsteuerung Ihres KATHREIN Receiver
• Darstellung des EPG, Archiv und Timer in der App, Programmieren und Löschen neuer Timer, Löschen von Aufnahmen...
• manueller Timer (nicht UFS922/912)
• Wake on LAN (nur UFS924/906/916/946)
• Serien Timer und Serien Aufnahme (nicht UFS922/912)
• Texteingabe über Android-Tastatur (jetzt auch UFS922/912)
• mehrere Receiver speichern inkl. schnellem Wechsel
• Radio EPG und Streaming
• verfügbare Receiver automatisch suchen oder Manuelle Eingabe der IP/Domain
• Streaming von Live-TV und Aufnahmen
• Widget mit Grundfunktionen
Die App benötigt eine VPN, WLAN oder Netzwerkverbindung zu einem der folgenden Receiver Modelle:
Kathrein UFS 912, UFS 913, UFS 916, UFS 922, UFS 923, UFS 925, UFS 924, UFS 906, UFS 935, UFS 946
Bei dieser App handelt es sich um die Portierung der gleichnamigen Windows Phone/Windows 8 App zu Android.
Ziel ist es eine Alternative zur offiziellen App UFScontrol von Kathrein mit (mindestens) dem selben Funktionsumfang zu bieten.
Weiter Informationen finden Sie hier: http://christian.mittring-mering.de/index.php?page=apps#kati
Möchten Sie die neuste Beta Version der App erhalten?
Dann treten Sie der Beta-Tester Gruppe bei: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/kathi-remote-beta
Der Code für die Texteingabe-Funktion stammt von fjsoft, vielen Dank für die Unterstützung.
Texteingabe ist auch beim UFS 922/912 möglich.
· Select the set-point temperature that best fits your requirements
· Configure or create your time schedules
· Set the operation mode
· Turn on or off the air conditioning in each room
· Enhance the energy efficiency of the installation through the Eco-Adapt function
· Adapt your system performance to your needs with OneTouch functions
· Personalise the names to easily identify each zone.
You can find you real MAC address under the battery.
Root access needed.
The database is local and static so there is no need for an internet connection to run the app. It will work even in the deepest of server rooms!
A search function is implemented with an external server. The server is located at www.linuxfunkar.se and uses TCP port 8754.
The technical reason for using an external server is performance due to the large index table needed. It would take a few minutes (or hours perhaps, I havn't really tried..) just to start the app if the index table was to be initiated locally. It would also add around 40-50MB to the app size AND 60-70MB of RAM required just to run the app.
It is possible to search for more than one matching word by separating the words with a space or a new line.
The GPL'd source is available at:
The app is available for free on Android market. It can also be downloaded directly at: