Whether you’re a beginner or pro, this course, designed by industry expert Michael Wohl, explains everything you need to know about Premiere’s audio features. You learn everything from basic level setting, panning and automation techniques to surround sound, advanced editing and software integration tips.
If you're looking to create the best possible audio in your video projects then this Adobe Premiere is the right course for you.
You can now view over 90 photography tutorials on the go. From Photoshop and Lightroom videos to various lighting techniques.
Here are just a few titles you'll find in the app:
- Introduction to Composition
- Macro Photography
- Black & White Photography
- 7 Steps to Perfect Sunset Photos
- 15 Steps to Perfect Family Portraits
- 9 Steps to Perfect Zoo Photos
AND MANY MORE....
- Photoshop: Using the High Pass Filter to Sharpen an Image
- Photoshop: Making HDR Photos
- Photoshop: Changing Eye Color
- Photoshop: How to Create Actions
- Photoshop: Creating a Vintage Look
AND MANY MORE....
- Lightroom: How to Soften Skin
- Lightroom: How to Shoot Tethered
- Lightroom: Creating a Web Gallery
- Lightroom: Creating a Dark Blue Sky
AND MANY MORE....
- Lighting: Why Use a Speedlight
- Lighting: The Importance of Rear Curtain Flash
- Lighting: Over 15 Lighting Setups!
AND MANY MORE....
Get Push notifications when new tutorials are available!
The YPS app also lets you take voice memos while your scouting your next shoot location. How cool is that! :)
NOTE: Internet connection is needed.
- Lifetime access to 21 lectures
- A community of 5800+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"I really enjoyed this course of Photoshop CS6 - packed with information and nice tips. I jumped from CS3 to CS6 and this course really set me off to a right start. Watched some parts a lot of times... forgot myself in the oil painting and blur filters :) I'm definitely recommending this to everyone who is taking on Photoshop CS6!!!"
- (Margé S) ★★★★★
"This series does a good job showing some of the new features. Well done."
- (Ken Sturgeon) ★★★★★
"This is a very good video tutorial for learing cs6 and every video was very good. Excellent Work"
- (Uttam Somani) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Train Simple | Adobe Authorized Training Provider
Train Simple is the only Adobe Authorized Training Provider offering video-based training. They have over 10 years experience developing and delivering Adobe training courses for many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and major universities.
Install the "Learn Photoshop CS6 by Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Color is an enormous and complicated topic. But did you know that there are rules you can follow to simplify the color picking process? It’s true. Like music, some colors clash and are dissonant. Others complement each other like the notes in a beautiful chord. In this in-depth course, expert trainer Iain Anderson teaches you how to use the Color Guide and its Harmony rules to help you make your project’s color choices work together to achieve clarity and power.
After shedding light on color, Iain then presents Illustrator CS6’s vast assortment of brush types and explains their capabilities from both a technical and artistic point of view. And, if you’re a graphics tablet user, you’ll benefit from Iain’s demonstrations of the new improved brush types which Adobe designed to feel and respond just like their real-world counterparts!
Finally, to wrap it all up, Iain gives you a chance to apply everything you've learned in a mini-project: A Color Illustration. This demonstration shows you how all these concepts work in an illustrator’s real world.
To continue to improve on your Illustrator knowledge and skills, watch all of macProVideo’s expanding series Illustrator CS6 courses!
Table of contents:
2. Color Basics
3. Color Books
4. Color Guide
5. ReColor Art
6. Pencil Tool
7. Smoothing and Simplifying
8. Paintbrush Tool
9. Blob Brush Tool
10. Using Brushes with a Graphics Tablet
11. Using Wacom Tablet Software
12. Calligraphic Brushes
13. Scatter Brushes
14. Art Brushes
15. Art Brush Scaling Options
16. Art Brush Tinting Options
17. Advanced Strokes with Brushes
18. Brush Libraries
19. Using Complex Brushes with Graphic Styles
20. Conclusion and Recap
With Over 10,000 Online Training Videos on Photoshop,Lightroom, Lighting, & Photography,
We've simplified the process of learning! Your membership to KelbyOne includes unlimited access to our highly acclaimed Photoshop, Photography, Design, & Lightroom training videos 24-hours a day, 7-days a week online or in the App. Also, you'll receive access to the KelbyOne.com website where you can find additional features and benefits such as web access to all the online training, a subscription to Photoshop User Magazine, member discounts on industry related products and services, help desks, and access to the members-only online community. All backed by a 100% money back guarantee.
- Full 720p HD video (network streaming conditions permitting)
- Thousands of lessons for photographers, Photoshop users, and creative professionals
- Offline Access to two courses at a time
- Ability to sort by Instructors, Categories and Favorites
Please note, an Internet connection and an Active KelbyOne membership is required to play, stream and download all video content.
At KelbyOne you’re always on-location and in-studio. Become part of the action as we take you behind the scenes of professional photo shoots and show you exactly how the pros do it, step-by-step, from start-to-finish. They share their gear, setup, settings, and tips and tricks that took them decades to master. Spend a day learning lighting and flash with Joe McNally and Scott Kelby. Learn to shoot wedding portraits with legendary wedding photographer David Ziser. Learn the pros secrets to creating jaw-dropping Photoshop effects for fashion photography with Frank Doorhof. Photograph “Big Game” in Yellowstone with Moose Peterson, or study composition, light, and photo compositing with Jeremy Cowart, and so much more! And, that’s just the start! Master Photoshop® and Lightroom® in record time with the world’s top creative design gurus! Enhance your photography, retouch like a pro, and add stunning effects to your portraits. For more information visit us at http://kelbyone.com
Learn how to set up Illustrator for exactly what you want to do, and create effective templates that you will use in all of your future projects.
This course covers:
• New Document Creation
• Document Setup
• Components of the Workspace
• Finding Free Resources
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• You will understand and be able change the unit of measurement, color mode, and user interface in Illustrator CS6.
• You will be comfortable using artboards, and will learn to quickly render multiple versions of your works.
• You will customize your workspace to show the tools and panels you actually use.
• You will incorporate elements like your logo, symbols, favorite fonts etc. into a reusable template that will kick-start any new design or project
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Format and Appearance
✔ Working With Artboards
✔ Setting Up Your Workspace
✔ Template For Success
✔ Complete Resources
• Lifetime access to 16 lectures
• A community of 1100+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Well presented with a chock full of tips, sites.....and references to create a productive workspace. Thank you for creating such a informative course."
-(Bhavna H. ) ★★★★★
"Nice little course about AI - liked the overview! It was really nice, that the resource materials were provided at the end of every section. Saved a lot of time to dig them up myself. Most interesting part: templating!!!
Instructor said "Thank You for being awesome!" - that is really nice saying - stealing that one!"
-(Margé S ) ★★★★★
"I was born before the computer age. While I have learned a great deal Adobe Illustrator has been on my "to do" list. I haven't finished the course but am delighted to have the opportunity.
The format is step by step. Watch it , do it, learn it. Great !!"
-(Don Rankin ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Douglas Butner | Designer, Web Developer, and UI/UX lover
Douglas Fresh wants to help make design techniques and principles common knowledge. Learning to design is best done through experimentation. Douglas provides the knowledge to go out and start making beautiful things for the world to see.
Install the "Tutorials For Illustrator CS6" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
- MORE THAN 100000 STUDENTS HAVE ENROLLED ALREADY
- 150+ PHOTOSHOP LESSONS " Making Photoshop Fun & Easy "
- LATEST COURSE UPDATE - 16th September 2014
- 470+ 5 Star Reviews from really happy & satisfied students
- No Prior Photoshop knowledge needed "Guaranteed"
- Full lifetime access to the complete course
- All future & additional lectures will always be free of charge
- No illustrator, plugins or other software is needed "You only need Photoshop"
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ How to become a Photoshop expert "Guaranteed"
✔ How to improve your Photoshop skills dramatically
✔ Understand all Photoshop basics and go beyond
✔ Learn more then 50+ different Photoshop techniques
✔ How to get work done, quicker in Photoshop
✔ How to go beyond the level of intermediate Photoshop user
✔ How to use Photoshop in order to retouch Cars
✔ How to use Photoshop in order to retouch Portraits
✔ How to use Photoshop in order to retouch Beauty & Fashion
✔ How to use Photoshop in order to retouch your personal work
✔ How to create amazing color casts and color grades
✔ How to install, work and understand Photoshop plugins
✔ Learn about Photoshop secrets techniques " More about this in my Photoshop secrets course"
... and much, much more!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE IN UDEMY ON UDEMY*
"excellent beginners course for photoshop, mostly related to photography and a little help on lightroom, bridge and setting up a photography lighting room, some very good professional tips and tricks along the way... Manni is a very good teacher and well spoken, was very enjoyable"
- Gareth Gould ★★★★★
"Grateful that you are helping me learn the small details, instead of watching my students click quickly through the intricacies...now I am beginning to click with them!"
- Renee Stallings ★★★★★
Instructor : Manfred Werner
Manfred is a founder and creator of Retutpro, a retouching platform that teaches photography & retouching in a simple and fun way. Here on Udemy he is an instructor for several Photoshop courses, but also teach how to become a successful You Tuber or Photoshop Instructor.
Install the "Photoshop Training & Tutorials" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
In this app, you can:
– Listen to our daily broadcast
– Listen to or watch sermons from Alistair's archive
– Read an updated daily devotional from Spurgeon’s classic, Morning and Evening
– Read a summary of what we believe about the Gospel in a format that’s easy to share with a friend
– Learn more about Truth For Life, our organization, and our mission
The Truth For Life Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Truth For Life. All rights reserved.
Programs are broadcasted in Arabic (20 hrs), French (3 hrs), English (1 hr) daily and in Armenian (1 hr), Srilankan (1 hr), and Philippino (1 hr) weekly, along with Italian, Ghanaian, Indian, Ethiopian, and some traditional liturgical languages such as Syriac, Latin and Greek. VOC mainly aims at spreading the word of GOD throughout the Middle East.
Its programs target a variety of listeners, especially families, youth, children, the elderly, the ailing, the lonely, the weak, and all people of good will without any discrimination. It enjoys excellent reputation among Christians and Muslims alike whether in Lebanon or other covered areas such as Syria, Jordan, the Holy Land and Egypt. A branch of VOC radio operates in Australia in both Arabic and English.
VOC has created and still assists a number of charitable and spiritual associations including a Christian Youths Movement, an association of dedicated Families ready to cooperate with VOC's evangelical mission, in addition to a Center of Listening and Attendance to people suffering from material, moral and spiritual hardships under the benevolent assistance of various specialists in relevant fields.
This free version supports all usual connectives of classical logic, that is negation, conjunction, (inclusive) disjunction, conditonal (material implication), and biconditional (material equivalence), as well as the constants 1 and 0 denoting truth and falsehood, respectively. A cool thing is that, besides the somewhat boring standard notation of logic, you may use Lukasiewicz's stream-lined, shiny Polish notation, too.
And it doesn't stop here. If you are the down-to-earth, common-sense kind of person, you will find it reassuring that, by default, the program uses classical, two-valued, logic. But if you are more of the adventurous type, never stopping short of an enterprise, you will be delighted to learn that Truth Tables for Android supports a number of non-classical, multi-valued systems of logic, too. Never enter a river twice, and two negatives don't make an affirmation, so to speak!
What is the greatest feature of this software ?
> Simulate the actual effect of the brush as much as possible. Compared with other softwares, its performance is outstanding.
Who is the most suitable for this software ?
>People who want to practice calligraphy.
>People who is interested in calligraphy.
>People who like to show and share their calligraphy by phone.
Introducing our new ChromaSilk Hair Color Formulator & Cost Comparison Calculator, a collection of tools designed to help salon professionals with their every day hair coloring needs.
Finding the exact formulation for your client’s hair color is now easier than ever. Simply determine your client’s current color state, select from the entire line of ChromaSilk Hair Color Swatches, hit “Formulate”, and you are done!
In addition, the Cost Comparison Calculator is an essential business tool for Stylists and Salon Owners, allowing them to compare ChromaSilk’s cost, savings, mixing ratios (and much more) to a wide variety of popular hair color brands.
HAIR COLOR FORMULATOR
• Easily formulate hair color using any of ChromSilk’s vast line of color swatches
• View useful tips for Refreshing, Retouch, Virgin Color Application and Gray Coverage
• Full access to all the ChromaSilk Hair Color Swatches for reference and to show during client consultations.
COST CALCULATOR COMPARES:
• Savings of PRAVANA ChromaSilk to other brands
• Annual Costs
• Cost Per Mixed Ounce
• Mixing Ratios
• And much more!
*For Professional Use Only*