Learn how to set up Illustrator for exactly what you want to do, and create effective templates that you will use in all of your future projects.
This course covers:
• New Document Creation
• Document Setup
• Components of the Workspace
• Finding Free Resources
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• You will understand and be able change the unit of measurement, color mode, and user interface in Illustrator CS6.
• You will be comfortable using artboards, and will learn to quickly render multiple versions of your works.
• You will customize your workspace to show the tools and panels you actually use.
• You will incorporate elements like your logo, symbols, favorite fonts etc. into a reusable template that will kick-start any new design or project
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Format and Appearance
✔ Working With Artboards
✔ Setting Up Your Workspace
✔ Template For Success
✔ Complete Resources
• Lifetime access to 16 lectures
• A community of 1100+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Well presented with a chock full of tips, sites.....and references to create a productive workspace. Thank you for creating such a informative course."
-(Bhavna H. ) ★★★★★
"Nice little course about AI - liked the overview! It was really nice, that the resource materials were provided at the end of every section. Saved a lot of time to dig them up myself. Most interesting part: templating!!!
Instructor said "Thank You for being awesome!" - that is really nice saying - stealing that one!"
-(Margé S ) ★★★★★
"I was born before the computer age. While I have learned a great deal Adobe Illustrator has been on my "to do" list. I haven't finished the course but am delighted to have the opportunity.
The format is step by step. Watch it , do it, learn it. Great !!"
-(Don Rankin ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Douglas Butner | Designer, Web Developer, and UI/UX lover
Douglas Fresh wants to help make design techniques and principles common knowledge. Learning to design is best done through experimentation. Douglas provides the knowledge to go out and start making beautiful things for the world to see.
Install the "Tutorials For Illustrator CS6" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.