What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Feature suggestions? http://www.utorrent.com/ideabank
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Stream music from your computer to phone!
Control PowerPoint, image slide shows
Navigate and launch websites from phone
Acts as a WiFi touchpad/keyboard (improved!)
You can also uninstall application or backup application to external storage by this tool.
- Install app from sd card
- Uninstall, remove app from your mobile
- Share .apk files
- Batch saving
- Backup your applications
µTorrent Pro (uTorrent Pro) is a light, powerful, AD-FREE app to help you download the stuff you love, directly to your phone or tablet-- now with auto-shutdown and battery-saving preferences. If you like the µTorrent desktop client or the μTorrent (uTorrent) app for Android, you’ll love µTorrent Pro. And, because this edition of the µTorrent Android app is new to the Google Play store, you can upgrade to µTorrent Pro at a special introductory price
Included in the Pro app:
✔ No banner ads
✔ Battery Saver feature- suspends torrents when battery goes below a predefined level
✔ Auto-shutdown feature to save battery + data. Automatically shut down torrenting when downloads are done and app is in background
✔ Introductory pricing
Fast, light, and powerful: that’s the core of our technology. The uTorrent Android app reflects that. We developed uTorrent Android around your mobile torrenting needs with these standard features
✔ Beautifully light, clean design
✔ Wifi-only mode to save on mobile data
✔ No speed limits and no size limits
✔ Easy access to your media with integrated music and video libraries
✔ Select files to download within a torrent to minimize your storage footprint
✔ Better listening and viewing experience with integrated music and video players
✔ Choose your file download location
✔ Download torrents and magnet links
✔ Translations in Pусский, Español, Italiano, Português do Brasil
✔ Access licensed content from BitTorrent’s Bundle content partners
✔ Make your Android device so much more fun
And, unlike most Android torrent download clients, µTorrent (uTorrent) includes the very latest in core torrenting technology, continuously updated by dedicated core engineers to maximize performance.
User reviews for the µTorrent Pro torrent app:
★ “One of the best app going. Try this app for yourself and you will see you won't regret you did.”
★ “Has not missed a beat especially when on slower networks that stalls the competing apps!
★ “I was hesitant to buy it but was so happy after I did. You can get your money's worth many times over. Only the 2nd app I've ever purchased and I'm glad I did.”
★ “Love it Now I really enjoy my tablet”
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit this page: http://bit.ly/1lHi8s8
Support and feedback? email@example.com, or visit the µTorrent mobile forum at: http://bit.ly/13MwdzZ
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/utorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/utorrent
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
We’re committed to having a free version of uTorrent available, supported by ads that help cover costs; that app can be found here: http://bit.ly/1dAK3XI
Brought to you by the uTorrent Mobile team
--Light. Limitless. µTorrent® for Android.
Looking for a remote control for your uTorrent client on your home computer? Check out uTorrent Remote for Android: http://bit.ly/179gSIs
Stream music, videos and pictures from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iTunes directly to your TV.
- Mirroring is not supported (yet)
- Movies protected by DRM (such as most movies purchased from iTunes) are not supported
- Futures versions of Apple's software may disable this app
Try our app: If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 30 days.
=== How to Use ===
Assuming that both your Android TV and iOS device are on the same network:
1. Open a video on your iOS device (don't have one handy? try a podcast)
2. You will notice a new icon next to the play/pause/next buttons (if not, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Airplay)
3. Tap it and select the Android TV. It should start playing
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/116958013910244535703
And remember: if something isn't working right, please contact us. We'll be glad to help.
This app is not affiliated with Apple in any way.
It's the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
- support audio sync with other AirExpress devices. You can archive this by tuning audio latency.
- support slideshow feature.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
- supporting AirMirror. It's the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
- fully support IOS8.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- Windows Screen Mirror: Download and Install the Free Tools AirSender in your PC(http://www.remotetogo.com). Click the icon of "AirSender" at Windows status bar, select the Device running AirReceiver.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100099244510821904078
1, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirReceiverLite on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
2, AirMirror is heavy CPU load, Please make sure your phone is enough powerful(1GH CPU with two core is ideally).
3, If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 7 days.
AirBuddy adds AirPlay feature to any Android device.
All Android devices including Phone, Tablet, Android TV, Google TV devices are supported.
Play Video, Photo, Music using AiBuddy -
• Play On your Android device from an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or any other AirPlay client
- Play Video, photo and music
- Play Youtube videos
• Play On your Android device from an AirBuddy on a different Android device
- Play Video and photo
- Play Youtube videos
• Play from your Android device to another Android device with AirBuddy, Apple TV or any other AirPlay server
- Play YouTube videos and other MP4 videos
- Play Photos from Gallery, Photos, Facebook apps and other Android apps
* See Limitations section for unsupported scenarios.
** Please note (Update 9/30/2014):
- With recent iOS8 update, Videos sent from from iOS8 devices do not play. I have a fix now - version 2.3 and higher now includes a fix for this issue.
- If you are sending videos from iOS devices with Latest Youtube app, please see here -
If you run into any issues, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) - I'll be happy to help.
Visit AirBuddy Website: http://www.airbuddyapp.com
For details on use of the permissions, please refer to the bottom of this description text.
This free version limits continuous playback to 15 minutes/15 photos. Please upgrade to remove this limitation.
For playback to AirBuddy, source of content can be any of the following -
• iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• Another Android device with AirBuddy app installed it - AirBuddy can act as an Airplay Client/Remote
• Another Android device with any other Airplay client app installed
• iTunes on PC/Mac
Following special scenarios are not supported.
• Airplay Mirroring
• DRM protected movie playback (e.g. most movies purchased in iTunes)
• Airplay from Netflix App (this was added in Netflix app v5.0 for iOS 7)
• Sending Music/Audio from other Android Apps
• Sending Music/Audio to AirTunes target devices (AirPlay speakers, some of the Amp systems etc.)
Storage - Send pictures stored in SD Card and USB
run at startup - Starts AirPlay Server to keep it running in background
prevent device from sleeping - Keeps screen on only while playing video locally
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - Wifi-Multicast reception is required for AirPlay
find accounts on the device - Used for license verification
Secondly, please set, 'Required device verification' option to 'Off' under AirPlay settings.
Just bought your AppleTV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your AppleTV with your Android phone. Just like folks with iPhones and iPads, now you can use the AirPlay functionality to beam content from your Android phone to an AppleTV!
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the AppleTV itself as you use your Android to control your AppleTV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an AppleTV or on your mobile device.
With the AppleTV AirPlay Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on AppleTV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your AppleTV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on AppleTV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or AppleTV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on AppleTV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers( This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the AppleTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the AppleTV you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple AppleTVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
It's trial version, If you find it's usefully, please try the licensed version. which has better performance and capability.
- full support with IOS7 now.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
In short,XBMC-GameBox supports Apple's Airplay protocol, including the latest Airplay Mirroring technology, so you will be able to send iPhone/iPad/Mac/Windows PC screens to a Android TV/Box and FireTV. It supports real time audio/video streaming. It is important that you can use it to play game in real time.It is just like a AppleTV.
This is the Best Airplay mirroring is implemented on Android devices.
We will also release versions for Raspberry Pi/PC/Mac platforms.
-Super Media Center
-Support iOS7/iOS8, Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring
-Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
-Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Device
You can watch these youtube videos:
Flinger.co allows you to fling almost anything with a URL from any screen to any other screen. Open Flinger.co on your TV's browser and then use the Flinger.co Remote Chrome Extension to right click on YouTube links and instantly fling them to the TV. Share the Flinger.co channel URL with your friends and fling together.
- Special integration built-in for videos on YouTube.com and slide-decks on SlideShare.net. As well as Vimeo integration. Many more sites to fling coming soon.
You can browse the Movie, Music and Photo in your phone and play it on TV using TizzBird or compatible devices.
You can browse the YouTube and NAS which it has Samba or NFS native file system, and then play it on TV.
Browse and Find the contents using your Phone and then play it TV.
AirLinkRemote, AirLinkremote, Airlink, Airlinkremote.
한국,일본, 중문 라이브 채널을 통합하고, 편의기능을 추가해
더욱 편리하면서도 끊임없는 영상 시청이 가능하도록 개선했습니다.
언제 어디서나 CGNTV 라이브앱을 통해
영적으로 재충전하시고 복된 소식을 전하는 삶 사시길 소망합니다!
CGNTV 라이브앱의 자세한 기능이 궁금하신가요?
▶ 실시간 채널: CGNTV 한국, 일본, 중문 3개 채널의 실시간 방송을 시청할 수 있습니다.
▶ 다시보기: 모바일웹, Youtube를 통해 지난 영상을 시청할 수 있습니다
▶ 편성표: 주간 편성표를 확인할 수 있고, 원하는 프로그램의 알람을 설정하시면
라이브앱을 꺼두셔도, 해당 시간에 알림화면으로 알려드립니다.
▶ 설정: 3G/LTE 접속설정, CGNTV SNS 서비스 , 연락처, 버전정보를 안내합니다.
▶ 정기후원: 약정신청을 통해 매월 정기적으로 후원할 수 있습니다
▶ ARS 후원: 한 통화당 5,000원의 후원금이 CGNTV 방송선교로 후원이 됩니다(한국에 한함)
* Wi-Fi와 3G/4G 환경에서 모두 이용할 수 있지만 3G/4G에서 이용 시 데이터 요금이 발생할 수 있으니
가급적 Wi-Fi에서 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
* 앱 사용중에 문제 또는 오류가 발생하는 경우 CGNTV 시청자센터 firstname.lastname@example.org로
문의를 남겨주십시오.리뷰에만 의견을 남기실 경우, 문제에 대한 정확한 확인 및 답변이 어렵습니다.
Currently, both the audio stimuli (in 'wav' format) as well as the spectrograms (in 'png' format) are generated offline and must be uploaded to the /sdcard/Stimuli folder on the device prior to use. MATLAB scripts have been provided to make this task easier. The scripts along with sample stimuli are uploaded to the /sdcard/Stimuli folder on the device when the application is run.
Main program features are:
- realtime budget tracking,
- individual structure of the costs;
- dividing of the costs into the groups;
- splitting cash into several accounts,
- multi-currency support,
- retrieving exchange rates from internet,
- password protection,
- statistics graphs.