The Marine Stewardship Council's blue ecolabel helps you easily identify sustainable fish and seafood - by choosing fish that carries the MSC ecolabel you are rewarding those who are fishing sustainably. It offers assurance that the products you're buying comes from a fishery that has met the MSC standard for sustainable fishing. With hundreds of products being added around the world every month and a database that is updated every day, the MSC app offers you the latest information on certified sustainable products.
- See all the MSC labelled products available from our constantly updated database
- Search for products by brand name, including the supermarkets' own products
- Search by species of fish e.g. salmon, tuna, cod
- Search by product type: canned, fresh/chilled, frozen, fish oils and supplements, and pet food
- Combine and refine searches
- Find out which fisheries your favourite products come from
- Access the latest stories from the MSC newsroom and learn about the important contribution MSC certified fisheries are making to improve the health of the oceans.
- Installs to your device's SD card
- Get free, up-to-date seafood recommendations
- Search for seafood quickly and easily by common market name
- Search for sushi by Japanese name as well as common market name
- Add restaurants and stores where you've found ocean-friendly seafood and locate businesses where others have found sustainable seafood
- Access in-depth conservation notes and reports