★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
“Flawless app! … Love it!” – Kristin
“Best security app available!” – Daryl
“This app is excellent for protecting your phone if it is stolen” – Brittney
“Nothing better than this app to see who’s trying to get on your phone” – Daniel
“This may turn out to be the BEST expense you will ever make if you lose your phone” – Eric
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
Features available only in Zoner Mobile Security:
* Ads detection
* Backup & Restore - SMS and Call logs (NOT Android 4.4 Kitkat and newer)
* Theft Protection (find and control your missing device)
* Installed app protection
* On-access and on-demand scan
* Phone filtering (block calls and messages)
* Parental lock for calls
* Permission viewer
* Task Manager
* Automatic and manual database updates
* Home screen widget
* Secure messages
Zoner AntiVirus® Free is a modern security and anti-virus solution for your device. It provides protection against viruses, dialers, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and other malware as well as phone call and message protection. This product has been developed in Europe where many good AV products like AVG, Avast, ESET, Avira or Kaspersky come from.
You can test the antivirus using applications containing the EICAR test file:
Zoner AntiVirus Test
or EICAR Anti-virus Test
or Antivirus TESTVIRUS
Ads detection provides you with notifications about installed apps that include ads. You can get rid of Airpush or Leadbolt push notifications easily.
Backup SMS and Call logs and move them between your devices, upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, etc.
Theft Protection enables you to remotely control and locate your device via SMS messages. If you have lost it somewhere you can get a location or sound an alarm for people to notice it. If it has been stolen you will be notified when SIM is changed.
App protection checks all newly installed applications for malware. You can scan any old installed applications from the menu.
On-access protection scans any downloaded files and optionally the whole SD Card when plugged in.
Phone filtering provides blocking of unwanted SMS/MMS and also protects you from malicious apps that call paid numbers. As a bonus it provides a parental lock for outgoing calls.
Secure messages are encrypted messages that you can send via SMS, email, facebook, twitter, etc.
Zoner AntiVirus uses strong encryption to send selected messages in unreadable form. The recipient can read those messages only when he has the right key (password).
Languages: العربية, Česky, 中文, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Magyar, Polski, Português (Brasilia), Pусский, Română (by Cristian Drossu), Slovensky, Tiếng Việt (by Tran Thanh Binh), Türkçe (by Saner Apaydın), Yкраї́нська
What also makes MyPasswords different for all the other password applications is that the app uses your master password as part of the encryption key of the saved file. No one other than you can decrypt your passwords.
MyPasswords uses a four field record to save your data: Account Name, Username, Password and Notes. Each field can be up to 255 characters. In addition you can save two images for each password. Pictures can be your license, credit cards, and insurance cards. All images are encrypted and saved in the MyPasswords database.
The password file is saved in the /Android/data/myPasswords directory for easy archiving. It uses your master password as part of the 256 bit AES encryption key so that no one else can decode your file without the master password.
Using MyPasswords will allow you to use unique and stronger passwords for you internet transactions. You can quickly look up your passwords and change them just as easily.
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
KeyWords: Password Safe, Password Vault, Secure Password, Password Keeper, Dropbox, Password Store, credit card, Protector, Wallet, Encryption,
Simplicity: Menu> New Code> Complete the required fields. Just like that you can store information that after a while it's easy to forget. You can also press and hold any input and the code is copied to the clipboard so you can use it in some other application.
Safe: Your data is stored locally and all your codes are stored encrypted for added security. This application does not require Internet access or SMS so you feel sure that under any circumstances your information is sent to a third party.
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
• Data are stored using 256-bit encryption
• Records are sorted alphabetically for easy search
• Password can be copied to clipboard
• Record filtering by categories. Rarely used accounts can be hidden
• Optional PIN protection. When used, the app automatically logs out when the screen is turned off. Progressive app lock after every six consecutive failed login attempts
• SD card import/export for migrating data between phones
• No internet connection required. Your data are totally safe
If it works for you, you can buy the pro version to support our development. The PRO version do not have any ads and more faster then the free one.
Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to email if any questions and suggestions at email@example.com
Tag: Note, Notepad, ColorNote, notes, Sticky Note, StatusNote, AK Notepad
Well, the answer for all your questions is to just forget them all because this app is going to remember it for you..!
Benefits of the app:
1) Just remember one locker passcode and you can forget everything else.
2) The app does not request for any internet permissions so your passwords are safe inside the locker.
3) The saved passwords are encrypted using strong and standard algorithms.
4) You can backup/export the passwords to an encrypted file whenever you need and take it wherever you want and import to any device with Forget Passwords app.
5) The app is totally Ad free...!
### Note: We don't provide locker passcode reset option for security reasons. So don't forget that. ###
### Note: The app is not compatible with 4.x.x versions. So please don't install if you are using 4.x.x version Android OS ###
- Password for more than 800 routers
- Fault passwords for all the routers
- Easy to use and updated
Router Password is completly FREE, just Try it.
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (DES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password keeper, Password manager, Security
The solution is here. Passwords Collector helps you in remembering your username and password for all sites you visit.
Just create one password and add all the sites with the username and password. Once you forget your username or password use Password Collector to help you to remember, so you only need to memorize one password.
All data are encrypting by using your own password so no one can see your data except you.
Password Collector supports both Arabic and English language and it has very simple GUI.
Networks are sorted alphabetically and you can easily copy the password to your phone's clipboard.
This application will only work on ROOTED phones.
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.