This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
KeyWords: Password Safe, Password Vault, Secure Password, Password Keeper, Dropbox, Password Store, credit card, Protector, Wallet, Encryption,
What also makes MyPasswords different for all the other password applications is that the app uses your master password as part of the encryption key of the saved file. No one other than you can decrypt your passwords.
MyPasswords uses a four field record to save your data: Account Name, Username, Password and Notes. Each field can be up to 255 characters. In addition you can save two images for each password. Pictures can be your license, credit cards, and insurance cards. All images are encrypted and saved in the MyPasswords database.
The password file is saved in the /Android/data/myPasswords directory for easy archiving. It uses your master password as part of the 256 bit AES encryption key so that no one else can decode your file without the master password.
Using MyPasswords will allow you to use unique and stronger passwords for you internet transactions. You can quickly look up your passwords and change them just as easily.
• Data are stored using 256-bit encryption
• Records are sorted alphabetically for easy search
• Password can be copied to clipboard
• Record filtering by categories. Rarely used accounts can be hidden
• Optional PIN protection. When used, the app automatically logs out when the screen is turned off. Progressive app lock after every six consecutive failed login attempts
• SD card import/export for migrating data between phones
• No internet connection required. Your data are totally safe
If it works for you, you can buy the pro version to support our development. The PRO version do not have any ads and more faster then the free one.
Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to email if any questions and suggestions at email@example.com
Tag: Note, Notepad, ColorNote, notes, Sticky Note, StatusNote, AK Notepad
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (DES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password keeper, Password manager, Security
Well, the answer for all your questions is to just forget them all because this app is going to remember it for you..!
Benefits of the app:
1) Just remember one locker passcode and you can forget everything else.
2) The app does not request for any internet permissions so your passwords are safe inside the locker.
3) The saved passwords are encrypted using strong and standard algorithms.
4) You can backup/export the passwords to an encrypted file whenever you need and take it wherever you want and import to any device with Forget Passwords app.
5) The app is totally Ad free...!
### Note: We don't provide locker passcode reset option for security reasons. So don't forget that. ###
### Note: The app is not compatible with 4.x.x versions. So please don't install if you are using 4.x.x version Android OS ###
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Aplicación para auditoria de redes. Es posible conseguir la clave de tu propia wifi o de otra red que no sea de tu propiedad siempre con el consentimiento del dueño.
Esta aplicación devuelve la password (contraseña) por defecto de los router con los tipos de redes que se muestan mas abajo.
Únicamente devuelve la password que el router trae de fabrica, es decir, la clave por defecto. Se puede conectar a la red wifi desde la aplicación. Al intentar conectar, la aplicación te devuelve un mensaje de si se ha conectado, o si no.
Si no se ha conectado con la clave, es recomendable copiar la clave e intentarlo desde el menu del propio telefono, ya que muchas veces la conexión falla por el nivel de la señal.
Redes soportadas para el calculo de clave wifi:
- Redes wifi WLAN y JAZZTEL (WLAN_4X y JAZZTEL_4X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes wifi WLAN, WIFI y JAZZTEL (WLAN6X, JAZZTEL6X y WIFI6X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes Andared.
- Redes con router Comtrend.
- Redes Discus.
- Redes DLink.
- Redes Eircom.
- Redes con router Huawei.
- Redes Infostrada.
- Redes vodafone con MAC conocida. (Únicamente para fuera de España)
Todas estas claves son calculadas con algoritmos conocidos, los cuales, devuelven el valor por defecto de la password. Si la password se ha modificado, no se devolvera el valor correcto y no podras conectar.
Esta aplicación se ira actualizando e incluyendo nuevas redes.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and notes for automatic form filling
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Protect your kids from online dangers with Norton Family. Know what your kids are doing, even when you’re not around. Monitor their smartphone, tablet, and computer activities.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
Networks are sorted alphabetically and you can easily copy the password to your phone's clipboard.
This application will only work on ROOTED phones.
The solution is here. Passwords Collector helps you in remembering your username and password for all sites you visit.
Just create one password and add all the sites with the username and password. Once you forget your username or password use Password Collector to help you to remember, so you only need to memorize one password.
All data are encrypting by using your own password so no one can see your data except you.
Password Collector supports both Arabic and English language and it has very simple GUI.
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
DOWNLOAD THE PC APP FROM BELOW LINK
You can get the latest update from our facebook page. Follow us here - http://goo.gl/BPcwJ
1. Transfer the file from your mobile (goto Myfiles folder, inside that goto Password Manager Folder and then copy the file to your PC/MAC)
2. All you have to do now is open the Desktop app and give the path of the file you just copied from your phone :)
"PASSWORD MANAGER" NOW IN 9 INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES
1. Arabic 2. Russian 3.Korean 4. Chinese 5. French
6. German 7. Italian 8. Japanese 9. English
"PASSWORD MANAGER" is the answer to all the problems. Forgot all your passwords :) Just remember 1 master password.
The app will help you store all id's and password's along with other info on your phone(just on your phone). The data
will be fully safe and secure using 128 bit AES encryption.
Now that there are so many apps in market... Why should i use "Password Manager"? Well the following points might just make your choice easy
1. ITS FREE :)
Unlike most of the other apps which have free versions with limited capabilty n options. Password Manager provide everything for free.
2. Simple & Easy to use
Password Manager is probably the most simple & easy to use app.Just save data and retrieve it, only using 1 master password
3. Your data will never be lost or misused
Password Manager stores data in an encrypted file stored locally on your phone only. The data wont be lost even if you upgrade the app. If you are planning to format the phone just take backup of the file :)
4. Multi-sync and backup Functionality
You can backup your encrypted file on your email account with just one click.
In order to sync with another android device, just send the file in Password-Manager folder to other device's Password-manager folder via bluetooth
5. Internet Connectivity
The internet connectivity used by Password Manager is only in event of using recovery mail.
6. Forgot your password?
Dont worry, Password Manager provides multiple ways to recover the password incase you forget it :)
7.Unlimited Storage and Easy search option
You can save unlimited accounts information with this app. Also we provide easy search option to search any
8. The app logs you out if there is more than 30 seconds of no activity. The log out time can be changed from within the app.
9. Last but not the least
We listen to our customer's requests and will try our best to deliver the same in newer versions for FREE :)
password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.