Checkers or Draughts is a classic and well-known strategy board game played by two players on a square gameboard. Since the game of Checkers has many variants, this mobile game provides more than one variation of playing Checkers such as English/American, International (Polish), Brazilian (Jogo de Damas), Russian (Shashki), Malaysian (Dam Haji), Spanish (Damas) and Canadian variants.
There are two modes provided; the Standard and Giveaway modes. In addition to standard 8x8 (24 pieces) board size, the game also can be played on 10x10 (40 pieces) and 12x12 (30 pieces) board sizes. The game rules can be set to suit your game play before starting any match. It can be played either against Android (CPU) or a friend both online and offline respectively.
MAIN FEATURES ! REAL-TIME PvP MULTIPLAYER
★ Play a real-time online match against your friends (in Google Circles).
★ Setup a quick match against other player via online.
★ Google Play Game Services and Google account are required to enable real-time multiplayer features.
- Three levels of competitive AI
- Multiple Checkers variations
- Two game modes; standard & giveaway
- Three board sizes (8x8, 10x10 and 12x12)
- Rules selection and customization
- Undo in-game capability
- Online & offline leaderboard
The game rules are as follows:
* captures/jumps are mandatory
- (unchecked the "Force Jump" in the Options menu to disable this rule)
* the "King" can move and capture in any number of free space forward or backward (flying king)
- (unchecked the "Long Move" in the Options menu to disable this rule)
* NO jump/capture priority between the "King" and the "Men".
- (unchecked the "Greedy Jump" in the Options menu to force the "King" capture first)
*"Men" can jumps/captures backward
- (unchecked the "Backward Jump" in the Options menu to disable this rule)
Thanks & Enjoy the Game !
## LIKE Checkers for Android on Facebook ##
## FOLLOW Checkers for Android on Twitter ##