Potting Without The Dummy Ball
Potting When Balls Are Tight On The Cushion
Potting Method Without A Dummy Ball
Splitting The Pack From The Baulk Colours
The Screw Shot Explained A Different Way
Doubles The Cocked Hat Double
Part Of Break Building For Beginners Played And Explained
Part Of Break Building For Beginners Played And Explained
The Spiders In Fact Well Sort Of
Potting Balls Along The Cushion Played And Explained
Break With No Pause At The Back As Requested
Playing From Tight Under The Cushion
Plants Played And Explained
Black Ball Re-Spot
Throw Of The White When Applying Side
Straight Screw Shot When Close To The Object Ball
Basic Safety Play Played And Explained
Creative Practice Routine
Three Different Cushion Escapes
The Break Off Played And Explained
Playing With Side Part
Potting Exercise To The Centre Pockets
Deep Screw Shot Over Distance
Body Position For The Opposite Side Of The Table
How To Tell If Its Running Or Check After Potting Basic Side Part
Basics Of Side For Beginners Part
The Pause Explained Properly
Colours Clearance Played And Explained
Snooker Cue And Accessories
Address Position And Shot Completion
Shot Visualisation Including Lining Up The Shot And Cueing
The Grip Explained
Playing From The Side Cushion And Explaining Different Bridges Fully
The Drag Shot Played And Explained
How To Use The Rest
How To Attempt Line Up Properly
Splitting The Pack Off The Blue
Table Brushing And Ironing
Long Potting Advice
Cue Action And Timing
Shortening The Cue
Using Side Around The Black
Power Run Through
Pink With Checkside
Straight Cueing Exercise
Screwing Into The Pack
Using Topspin With Running And Check Side
Black To Yellow Part Played And Fully Explained
How To Hold Your Snooker Cue
Using the Rest
Potting a ball
Basics of side
Running or check after potting
playing with side
The Stun Shot Explained
Upload your matches to the web at http://snooker.fiverings.co.uk and create your own leagues - it's free!
Highest break/other stats
Custom number of reds
Try the Lite version for free!
Any problems, please e-mail me
Swipe left for settings page and swipe right for stats page.
Supports fouls, free balls and the removal of any points entered in error.
Frame duration, name input, a gorgeous layout and scrollable on screen panels make this an app vital for any snooker player at any level.
Enjoy your game. Enjoy Snookr.
No Ads. Internet access used for updates only. Storage media read/written for save game functionality only. No third party access.
Thanks: Jack Weeden and Kate Taylor
• Live scores of sessions and matches (live session refreshed every 30 s)
• Full 2013/2014 World Snooker tournament
• Latest news
• Notification of your favorite player live sessions
• Frames and points of every match
• Head-to-head match history of two players
• Century stats of every tournament
• Player biographies
• Provisional world rankings
• Past winners of major events
• World champions
• Many interesting statistics of current season and all-time
world, snooker, live, ptc, players tour championship, sports, scores, results, billiard, o'sullivan, higgins, trump, selby
All calendar events, dates, times, scores, photos, etc. in this app are from official World Snooker website http://www.worldsnooker.com and copyrights belongs to them. Developers just adopted all info to Android OS with a smart approach. Also some statistics are from wikipedia.org and cuetracker.net.
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/
* How many Balls must hit the Banks with the opening shot?
* What if the 15th ball is in the rack when playing Straight Pool. How to re-rack?
With "Billiard Rules" you always have the Ruleset for the most common Billiard, Snooker and even Carom Games with you! Once installed, no online syncing is necessary. The rules are always completely on your mobile.
"Billiard Rules" is available in English and in German.
Currently you can view
- 9 detailed Pool Rules
- 4 detailed Snooker Rules and
- 6 detailed Carom Rules
More Games and Disciplines are coming soon...
It is recommended for use in the basketball & ice hockey & futsal.
There is a buzzer button.Buzzer is large volume.
This Scoreboard is simple design and easy to use!
You can remote control at Bluetooth.
Please download Scoreboard Remote(Free).*
Features of the paid version only
-Bluetooth to connect 1-on-7
* Shot Clock
* Foul counter
* Timeout counter
* Large volume buzzer
* Big font
* Support 7 inch tablet
* Support 10 inch tablet
* Simple design!
-Tap Timer: Start/Stop
-Reset button at bottom: Reset of Shot Clock
-Buzzer button at left: Sound the Buzzer
-Edit button at right: Edit Timer and Shot Clock
-Menu button: Functions for Basketball
-Back button: Exit app at Long-Press
-At the start, reset function can not be used.
-Max is 99 minutes 59 seconds.
-Less than 1 minute, the display in 1/10 seconds.
The game clock is fully customizable to 99 minutes. The timer can count up (default) or down. There are three styles of scoreboards to allow tracking of additional info such as player's penalty time, shots and saves. Up to 17 colors can be selected for the scoreboard background.
The scoreboards can track up to 2 players' penalty time on each team.
Try before you buy (Free version) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.istyx.iscore.free
This Pro version allows you to view your previous games as well as create new game types that are not supported by the application.
The game types that are currently supported are:
Specific tablet support coming soon (http://forum.istyx.com/viewtopic.php?pid=8)
Pro Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.istyx.iscore.pro