The app will let you play a sequence of break strokes and immediately tell you your pool break speed so you can tell if any change to your pool technique has led to an improvement..
By playing the shot into a pocket you can tell if you are maintaining accuracy as you increase your pool break speed.
The App gives you voice feed back so that you can maximize the number of pool breaks in a given training session.and pay attention solely to your action.
A file management system has been included so that you can keep track of past training sessions and see the progress you have made with your pool break speed training.
Note that this App includes the features from the "Pool Break Speed Calculator* App so you can just measure the break speed of one pool break at a time are use the pool break speed trainer to give you break speeds for a continuous sequence of pool breaks.
Using the pool break trainer you can easily see the effects of changing pool break techniques or even different pool break cues on your 8 ball break or 9 ball ball break.
Note that you will need a TTS voice installed to use the pool break trainer
Congratulations for finding this app on the Google Play Store, not easy considering the App Store search algorithm is produced by a troop of baboons (don't tell anyone it is a secret)
If you didn't know, Killer Pool is a multi-player variant of straight pool in which each player is assigned a set number of "lives" and takes one shot per inning to attempt to pocket a ball, or else lose a life. The winner is the last player with lives remaining.
The Killer Pool Scorer not only manages the life tracking of a Standard Killer game (choose to start from from 1 up to 10 lives), but also provides support for killer pool variant Cards, where the order in which players go is determined by a shuffled deck of cards.
The Killer Pool Scorer will also track the results of your Killer Pool sessions keeping a running total of games played/won, making each game of Killer more competitive as every game counts towards the league.
This is the Pro version of the Killer Pool Scorer. All new features will only appear in this version of the app. The first of these unique features is gthe ability to add lives over and above the configured starting lives amount. Also the ability to shuffle the player order on screen to give you a random playing order hopefully cutting down on the arguments about who follows the good player amoungst your group ;-)
*** Important Note for players of the Free Application *** - To migrate the player data from your free app please first load the recent update (v1.0.12). Once updated visit the Setting screen and find the Export button at the bottom of the screen. Once exported you can Import into the Pro app using the Import button on the Settings screen again.
Other features include
- The ability to add lives to players mid game
- You can Add or Remove players from a group for individual sessions.
- The League Table can be emailed to the selected group of players
- Change the color of the font to your taste (Including the Ice Cream Sandwich Blue).
As well as covering the general rules for pocket billiard this application also covers all possible fouls you can encounter during a match.
This application includes an interactive, “Ask a Referee” section that will allow anyone to get an official World-Standardized Rules clarification for any specific situation they may encounter.
Along with the rules and the Q&A section this application will also contain the official equipment specifications for: billiard tables, pool cues, pool balls, pocket openings, and rail angles.
There is also a comprehensive section of guidelines for referees, as well as the World-Standardized Regulations for tournament play including: exceptions to the rules, dress code, and how to protest a ruling.
This application not only includes the rules and regulations of pocket pool but it also provides a general etiquette overview for how to act when around a billiard table and during a match.
The Billiard Congress of America a non-profit trade organization founded 1948 produced this application with the support of the Professional Billiard Instructors Association (PBIA).
The Billiard Congress of America seeks to enhance the success of its members and promote the game of billiards through programs designed to encourage billiards as a lifestyle and make pool everybody’s game.
For more information, visit www.bca-pool.com or call 303.243.5070.
There are very various play board for Bowlard, 14-1, Cue Skills Rating System, Set match, Rotation game, One pocket, FUJIYAMA, Japan9, Taiwan9.
※If you want to play APA(9Ball, 8Ball) or save data or use calculation of the skill rating, ranking, or bulletin board, please use the pay version of "POOL TIGER" (In some areas, it has not been sold yet.).
※This app can be used by smart phones, but KAZUsoftware recommends using tablet to understand the goodness of.
If you just want to test out the application to see how well it works on your device you can use the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D9_JMD9C5I which contains the sound of a break as well as explaining the level of accuracy expected from the app.
Note that the app uses sound to measure the speed and that any vibrations from handling you device can be registered as sound. There for it is better if your device is lying on a solid surface - you can place it on the edge of the table but do not let it touch the cushions. It will also work if you place it on a table several feet from the one you are using.
8-ball Recall utilizes real physics and realistic graphics for a professional experience.
Ever said to a friend before “Did you see that shot...it was amazing!” and they say
“No...what happened?” Well now your can simply reproduce and replay it with 8-ball Recall.
• Teach strategies
• Recount the greatest shot in pool history
• Demonstrate trick shots
• Replay your luckiest shot ever
• Explain rules
• Show your preferable break
• Take screenshots of all these to share with friends
Follow us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/nscoachtools
NB: Unlocks EVERY extra feature in ALL NS family apps... FOREVER!
With this APP you can:
1. SCOUT: it is the tool that allows you, in a simple and customizable way, to get game statistics of a team during a match or training session.
2. RECORD ATTENDANCE: that's something that many coaches do but, usually, do it on sheets of paper that take up space, can be lost and require a long time to be consulted.
3. SAVE DATA AND ANALYZE PROGRESSES OF AN ATHLETE: you can easily add and store all the vital statistics, anthropometric values, test results (both those validated and proposed by us and those that you create yourself) and all socio-dynamic and motivational findings.
4. USE OUR TOOLS DURING TRAINING: for example, the scoreboard and the tournament organizer (and you may call "tournament" even when you divide the team into groups and make them play with each other)
5. VERY IMPORTANT!! ALL OF THE ABOVE DATA (scouts, attendance and tests) CAN BE REPRESENTED BY VARIOUS TYPES OF GRAPHS depending on your needs: three of these charts are common to all data while some tests ALSO have their own specific graph.
Overall you will have at your disposal more than 20 different instruments all fused into a single, incredible APP.
We want to make your job easier, more precise and more effective because...
your job MATTERS!
REMEMBER: All users may access our exclusive discussion group on facebook. Just send us an email at:
with your user name in it. Our staff will get back to you as soon as possible with your personal invitation to the club!
NB: Some tablets may not be able to implement the athlete's picture i the "Vital Statistic" screen.
NS Coach Tools can be used in:
Two ways to find drills. Scroll though the list of drills divided up into 15 different categories or pick a random drill using the "Droid Drill Spinner".
Need some pointers? Press the info ball button and BAM. Some quick pointers to help your pool shot.
Billiard drills are broken up into 15 different categories including bank shots drill, center table drills, draw shots, etc.
Swipe left for settings page and swipe right for stats page.
Supports fouls, free balls and the removal of any points entered in error.
Frame duration, name input, a gorgeous layout and scrollable on screen panels make this an app vital for any snooker player at any level.
Enjoy your game. Enjoy Snookr.
No Ads. Internet access used for updates only. Storage media read/written for save game functionality only. No third party access.
Thanks: Jack Weeden and Kate Taylor
This is the first release of this app. You are very welcome to give us your feedback for future versions (either with the integrated feedback button or by visiting our product website, unfortunately we cannot answer on Android "Play" Store comments).
- Can be used with almost any billiard table (works e.g. with Pool, Snooker, Carom) by letting the app "learn" the surface of your table.¹
- Live camera picture is shown, processed and overlayed with artificial helper lines in real-time.
- Boundaries of recognized table are marked with artificial lines on the screen.
- Either touch the screen 2 times with one finger or with 2 fingers at the same time to span a potential shot, the resulting shot will be calculated and displayed immediately.
- Move the "Shot Length" slider to adjust the length of the calculated resulting shot.
- Walk along the table, the calculated shot will be updated on the screen according to the respective new camera perspective.
- Hit the "pause" button to "freeze" the current camera picture on the screen to be able to place and evaluate potential shots more conveniently, hit it again to switch back to live camera mode.
- Integrated stabilizer function which filters noisy camera images (can be switched off at any time to increase speed).
¹ Please note: this app assumes the billiard table to be standard rectangular shaped, that is very exotic billiard tables like e.g. circle tables are not supported at this time.
Important: this app requires an integrated camera!
★Pool Tips is packed with dynamic and interesting videos of tips and advice to give you a solid framework of sound fundamental methods.
★ What is unique about Pool Tips is that there is no dull, dogmatic teaching style, tying you down to just one variation of a method. Different methods and styles are discussed for you to build upon and develop your own unique playing style.
☆ Eye Movement
☆ Mechanical Bridge
☆ Stroke Drill
☆ Control Drill
☆ Sequence Drill
☆ Pool Tips Preview
★ Pool Tips is ideal for beginners, or intermediate players wishing to check and review the fundamentals of the game.
★ This is the first in a planned series of Pool Tips, going from the fundamentals in this app, then on to intermediate and advanced techniques in future episodes.
★ Each video is packed with information, so please get ready to use the pause and rewind button.
Please note that Pool Tips is a video based application, so there will be a longer download time compared to a game app for example.
✦✦✦✦ This app takes up quite a bit of memory space. Please make sure you have enough memory on your device before downloading this app as it is a video based app with a lot of information ✦✦✦✦
Wishing you fun and success with Pool Tips!
★★★ Pool Tips 2 is now available ★★★
- Latest news from the professional snooker world.
- Calendar of 2015/16 World Snooker (WPBSA) organized tournaments, inlcuding ranking, non-ranking, Players Tour Championship, Championship League, etc.
- All 2015/16 tournaments scores.
- Live scores!
- Previous winners of most tournaments.
- Many statistics of current season and all-time (world rankings, matches won, century breaks, etc.)
- Player's personal scores of current and previous seasons.
- Upcoming birthdays of the players.
- All information updated daily.
In addition, pool players are making the Cue Times their one-stop app for finding the best places and events to play in around the country.
Most importantly, the Cue Times' goal is to keep its monthly publication focused on the amateur players -- which, let's face it, most of us are. So what are you waiting for?
Subscribe now to the ONLY billiard magazine app available for your smartphone and tablet devices and prepare to be entertained, inspired and educated like no billiard magazine has ever done before.
The Stylish, easy to use interface Stop Watch timer is a tool for every umpire referee.
If your cue sport discipline is 8 Ball were 60 seconds is the time allow for each visit this countdown stop watch will come in handy. The countdown begins at 60 seconds, when 30 seconds is reach the stop watch
vibrates and/or beeps. Once the 60 seconds has elapsed the stop watch vibrates and/or beeps at 00.
SCOREBOARD (Home - Away) (type their name) - or + to calculate their score
TIME 00 the countdown begins
START bar which includes STOP (aka pause), ideal for when a player asks for time-out.
RESET bar returns the clock to 60 seconds and freezes time till the umpire presses start.
CAMERA quick link to camera, to allow photos of snookers
SETTING quick link to settings
Time: 60 seconds or ???
Warning: 30 seconds or ???
Sound: Beep, Vibrate or ???
Background: Pool Table or ???
Pathway to become and accredited Umpire / Referee (aka Official)
8 BALL RULES
The current version of World 8 Ball Rules
Diagrams of the Rack, Total Snooker, Foul Snooker, Foul Jaw Snooker and more to be added upon request.
Zoo: Link to ask the umpire any questions (maybe add a photo)
During the Match/Frame you can call "Time Out" assess the situation (take a photo) then resume play.
Happen take a Team Photo.
We are always taking on-board ideas and suggestions
* How many Balls must hit the Banks with the opening shot?
* What if the 15th ball is in the rack when playing Straight Pool. How to re-rack?
With "Billiard Rules" you always have the Ruleset for the most common Billiard, Snooker and even Carom Games with you! Once installed, no online syncing is necessary. The rules are always completely on your mobile.
"Billiard Rules" is available in English and in German.
Currently you can view
- 9 detailed Pool Rules
- 4 detailed Snooker Rules and
- 6 detailed Carom Rules
More Games and Disciplines are coming soon...
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.