By playing the shot into a pocket you can tell if you are maintaing accuracy as you increase your speed.
The App gives you voice feed back so that you can maximise the number of breaks in a given training session.and pay attention solely to you action.
A file management system has been included so that you can keep track of past training sessions and see the progress you have made.
Note that ths App includes the features from the "Break Speed Calculator* App
INTRODUCTORY OFFER - price reduced 60% to $1.99 for the first 100 downloads!
If you didn't know, Killer Pool is a multi-player variant of straight pool in which each player is assigned a set number of "lives" and takes one shot per inning to attempt to pocket a ball, or else lose a life. The winner is the last player with lives remaining.
The Killer Pool Scorer not only manages the life tracking of a Standard Killer game (choose to start from from 1 up to 10 lives), but also provides support for killer pool variant Cards, where the order in which players go is determined by a shuffled deck of cards.
The Killer Pool Scorer will also track the results of your Killer Pool sessions keeping a running total of games played/won, making each game of Killer more competitive as every game counts towards the league.
This is the Pro version of the Killer Pool Scorer. All new features will only appear in this version of the app. The first of these unique features is gthe ability to add lives over and above the configured starting lives amount. Also the ability to shuffle the player order on screen to give you a random playing order hopefully cutting down on the arguments about who follows the good player amoungst your group ;-)
*** Important Note for players of the Free Application *** - To migrate the player data from your free app please first load the recent update (v1.0.12). Once updated visit the Setting screen and find the Export button at the bottom of the screen. Once exported you can Import into the Pro app using the Import button on the Settings screen again.
Other features include
- The ability to add lives to players mid game
- You can Add or Remove players from a group for individual sessions.
- The League Table can be emailed to the selected group of players
- Change the color of the font to your taste (Including the Ice Cream Sandwich Blue).
8-ball Recall utilizes real physics and realistic graphics for a professional experience.
Ever said to a friend before “Did you see that shot...it was amazing!” and they say
“No...what happened?” Well now your can simply reproduce and replay it with 8-ball Recall.
• Teach strategies
• Recount the greatest shot in pool history
• Demonstrate trick shots
• Replay your luckiest shot ever
• Explain rules
• Show your preferable break
• Take screenshots of all these to share with friends
There are very various play board for Bowlard, 14-1, Cue Skills Rating System, Set match, Rotation game, One pocket, FUJIYAMA, Japan9, Taiwan9.
※If you want to play APA(9Ball, 8Ball) or save data or use calculation of the skill rating, ranking, or bulletin board, please use the pay version of "POOL TIGER" (In some areas, it has not been sold yet.).
※This app can be used by smart phones, but KAZUsoftware recommends using tablet to understand the goodness of.
- Latest news from the professional snooker world.
- Calendar of 2014/15 World Snooker (WPBSA) organized tournaments, inlcuding ranking, non-ranking, Players Tour Championship, Championship League, etc.
- Previous winners of most tournaments.
- Many statistics of current season and all-time (world rankings, matches won, century breaks, etc.)
- Player's personal scores of current and previous seasons.
- All information updated daily.
Note: this app does not have Live scores. But if you check app settings, you know where to find LIVE version :-)
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
The app currently allows you to track the common pool billiard disciplines 14.1 Straight Pool, 8-Ball, 9-Ball and 10-Ball.
Select a discipline, enter player names and match goal and you are ready to rumble! Choose between winner or alternate break or play under pressure by using the shotclock.
Easily find your recent matches by player name, discipline, date or by adding custom keywords like the name of event where the match was played.
And if you had to abort a match you can continue it from here as well.
This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/
The Stylish, easy to use interface Stop Watch timer is a tool for every umpire referee.
If your cue sport discipline is 8 Ball were 60 seconds is the time allow for each visit this countdown stop watch will come in handy. The countdown begins at 60 seconds, when 30 seconds is reach the stop watch
vibrates and/or beeps. Once the 60 seconds has elapsed the stop watch vibrates and/or beeps at 00.
SCOREBOARD (Home - Away) (type their name) - or + to calculate their score
TIME 00 the countdown begins
START bar which includes STOP (aka pause), ideal for when a player asks for time-out.
RESET bar returns the clock to 60 seconds and freezes time till the umpire presses start.
CAMERA quick link to camera, to allow photos of snookers
SETTING quick link to settings
Time: 60 seconds or ???
Warning: 30 seconds or ???
Sound: Beep, Vibrate or ???
Background: Pool Table or ???
Pathway to become and accredited Umpire / Referee (aka Official)
8 BALL RULES
The current version of World 8 Ball Rules
Diagrams of the Rack, Total Snooker, Foul Snooker, Foul Jaw Snooker and more to be added upon request.
Zoo: Link to ask the umpire any questions (maybe add a photo)
During the Match/Frame you can call "Time Out" assess the situation (take a photo) then resume play.
Happen take a Team Photo.
We are always taking on-board ideas and suggestions
The SpeedBall app measure a football ball speed. Also you can share the results with your friends.
With using EQ of sensitivity setup your microphone on the level you need. Measure 10 meters away from the wall. The app is running on a sound. The first sound is your kick of the ball, the second sound is a shot of the ball to a wall, for the exact results your place will be a quite. The SpeedBall app save the last 10 results.
Enjoy the APP!
However, if you are interested in billiards(Carom or 3Cusion game),
you have used at least once by all means use it.
This application is for you and others in the billiard club when you play the game,
Will serve as the scoreboard.
And then save the record(average, highrun..) as a resource for improving your skills to use.
Instead of using a pen or a board you are using this app.
* Search Keywords : billiard, cushion, carom, score..
» Control the timing of shot (Shot Clock)
» Show score of the match
» Show the names of players
» Show photos of players
» Present the historic of the match
Only in PRO version
» Display various statistics of players
» Customize times of Shot Clock
» Customize the warnings on Shot Clock (sound or voice)
» Customize the warning words on Shot Clock
» Maximum race to 5
» The Shot Clock times can not be changed *
» The Shot Clock warnings can not be changed
» Warnings using only sound effects (no voice effects)
* The Shot Clock times are set according to the recommendations of the World Pool-Billiard Association