LIRR train schedule for AndroidTM provides accurate and the latest schedules for the Long Island Rail Road which help you plan your commute and be on time when it matters. It provides departure and arrival times including information about transfers. The information is presented in a clean and easy to read interface, making it very easy to process at a glance.
Now get schedules till your final destination.
ONE TOUCH RESULTS(FAVORITES)
Save all your favorites. Get one touch results by setting favorites as default screen via preferences.
Provides you service status and advisory information of each line
LIRR SYSTEM MAP
You can view LIRR Map by paying $0.99 for lifetime
Clean and easy to read interface
We are very receptive to your feedback. Let us know if you face any issues in using the app at email@example.com. Suggestions are most welcome.
This app is not affiliated to MTA
Right Track: LIRR provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches with up to 2 transfers (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information (when available)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Branch Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• LIRR Twitter Feed (for @LIRR updates)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Favorites (unlimited favorites available as an upgrade)
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
This app has a number of expanded features available for purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Unlimited Favorites - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by either the Long Island Rail Road or the MTA.
LIRR Navigator features two types of schedules:
-Real Time (retrieves real time information for your trip, includes track number if available)
-Schedule (retrieves future schedule information)
For fast information, you can favorite your trips. Accessing favorites and selecting a trip will automatically retrieve its real time information.
Visit alerts for delays or any service changes that may be happening.
Features notifications to specify if there alerts during your morning commute and evening commute.
For home access, add widgets. There is a widget to quickly access real time trips. Add an alerts widget to see all advisories. Check the images above for a preview!
This app also features fares and a map of all branches on the LIRR.
Try out the app and make your journey on the LIRR easier today!
This app is not affiliated with the MTA.
- Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
- Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
- Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app
- Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
- Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
- Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveller trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
This has MTA Bronx, Roosevelt Island, Staten Island bus routes,
B63 route, and Downtown Connection route
GPS Real times countdown, vehicles map live
NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FAVORITE STOPS
see vehicles as they move on the map updates every 20 sec
arrival times for stops updates every 20 sec
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop. You can see the vehicles on the map as they move.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
The app uses a diagrammatic map designed by Vignelli Associates, whose founder Massimo Vignelli created the iconic subway map used during the 1970’s.
+ Blinking dots for stations indicating NYC subway planned work
+ View subway planned work by Station, Line, or by Borough before you start your travel
+ Download and view neighborhood maps for areas around your station
+ View real-time Subway Service Status and more.
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
The LIRR TrainTime App allows you to:
• Get personalized, up-to-the-minute Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train updates, including train status, schedules, fares and related information
• Review individual stations for information related to connecting services (bus connections), taxi information, parking information, escalator/elevator information and status along with Ticket Office & Waiting Room hours.
• Service Status information including real-time train information, detailed information on customer alerts and special service notices (planned or upcoming changes to LIRR service)
• Social Media links to LIRR Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
• Additional LIRR Options, including the latest information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways (Packages, Tours or Deals), Lost & Found Inquiries (link to submit form online), TripPlanner+ (allows you to build a trip using all Transit Options), System Maps (LIRR, NYC Subways & Buses and Metro-North), Ticket Machine Assistance, Contact MTA Police, Contact LIRR (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Information (Penn Station, Jamaica, Atlantic Terminal), LIRR Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility Information.
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
- Check PNR Ticket Status and save it for later use with refresh functionality at any time.
- Train Schedule with saving option.
- Train Fare
- Find Trains between two stations
- Check Seat Availability and share it via SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, mail etc
- See Train Route on Google Maps
- Book Tickets through IRCTC website
- Train Running status(Live Train Status)
- Live Station Status
- View Cancelled Trains
- View Rescheduled Trains
- Save PNR Information and Train Schedule
- Store Travel Info for quick Fare like Travel Age and Travel Concession
- Add your Journey Event on Calendar
- Set Alerts / Notifications for PNR Status
- Voice Assisted PNR search
- Seat Map
- Auto PNR Tracker
- Book Tatkal Tickets
- Read Rail Budget 2015
Thousands of ★★★★★ Reviews
5/5 - Compact and User friendly Love this app. An essential travel companion.
5/5 - User friendly, informative and all the necessary info regarding pnr, enquiry, trains are available.
5/5 - perfect app..got almost everything am looking for in one pack..
5/5 - Had three different railways app. Deleted them all. This one is the best of the lot.
Please share your comments / feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IndianRailwayPnrAppIRCTC
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+KeyideasinfotechIndianRailwayPnrAppIRCTC
Copyright Keyideas Infotech Private Limited - A Web and Mobile Application Development Company
Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with Metro North Railroad
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
So go ahead and search the Rutgers salary database to find someone earning top dollar. Look up what your professor is making and cry or maybe he is underpaid and feel for them.
To avoid getting confused do not search by overtime. Your head will explode. But before it does you will question why some employees make more than their salary in overtime. Well thats complicated and I will leave it up to you guys to be the judge and jury of that.
Dataset is available for 2010 only.
Don't like the ads? You can get rid of them by going into airplane mode.
Why release an app like this? Because the transportation is too damn high!
More features available upon request. Remember to check out NJTransit Rail with DepartureVision (TM) to get up to date schedules.
HappyTap offers no guarantee on the accuracy of this data. For all you know, we made it up.
This is not for forecasted temperatures, it is for the actual temperature relevant to where you are.
If all you see is --, you don't have a temperature sensor.
On the application's launch an alphabet jumper is launched and you can drill down to your contact with minimum user input.
Great for making calls when you are preoccupied.
TODO: add a keypad for when you don't have the contact.