LIRR train schedule for AndroidTM provides accurate and the latest schedules for the Long Island Rail Road which help you plan your commute and be on time when it matters. It provides departure and arrival times including information about transfers. The information is presented in a clean and easy to read interface, making it very easy to process at a glance.
Now get schedules till your final destination.
ONE TOUCH RESULTS(FAVORITES)
Save all your favorites. Get one touch results by setting favorites as default screen via preferences.
Provides you service status and advisory information of each line
LIRR SYSTEM MAP
You can view LIRR Map by paying $0.99 for lifetime
Clean and easy to read interface
We are very receptive to your feedback. Let us know if you face any issues in using the app at firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggestions are most welcome.
This app is not affiliated to MTA
Right Track: LIRR provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches with up to 2 transfers (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information (when available)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Branch Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• LIRR Twitter Feed (for @LIRR updates)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Favorites (unlimited favorites available as an upgrade)
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
This app has a number of expanded features available for purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Unlimited Favorites - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by either the Long Island Rail Road or the MTA.
LIRR Navigator features two types of schedules:
-Real Time (retrieves real time information for your trip, includes track number if available)
-Schedule (retrieves future schedule information)
For fast information, you can favorite your trips. Accessing favorites and selecting a trip will automatically retrieve its real time information.
Visit alerts for delays or any service changes that may be happening.
Features notifications to specify if there alerts during your morning commute and evening commute.
For home access, add widgets. There is a widget to quickly access real time trips. Add an alerts widget to see all advisories. Check the images above for a preview!
This app also features fares and a map of all branches on the LIRR.
Try out the app and make your journey on the LIRR easier today!
This app is not affiliated with the MTA.
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
- Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
- Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
- Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app
- Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
- Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
- Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveller trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
The app uses a diagrammatic map designed by Vignelli Associates, whose founder Massimo Vignelli created the iconic subway map used during the 1970’s.
+ Blinking dots for stations indicating NYC subway planned work
+ View subway planned work by Station, Line, or by Borough before you start your travel
+ Download and view neighborhood maps for areas around your station
+ View real-time Subway Service Status and more.
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
This has MTA Bronx, Roosevelt Island, Staten Island bus routes,
B63 route, and Downtown Connection route
GPS Real times countdown, vehicles map live
NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FAVORITE STOPS
see vehicles as they move on the map updates every 20 sec
arrival times for stops updates every 20 sec
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop. You can see the vehicles on the map as they move.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
- Check PNR Ticket Status and save it for later use with refresh functionality at any time.
- Train Schedule with saving option.
- Train Fare
- Find Trains between two stations
- Check Seat Availability and share it via SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, mail etc
- See Train Route on Google Maps
- Book Tickets through IRCTC website
- Train Running status(Live Train Status)
- Live Station Status
- View Cancelled Trains
- View Rescheduled Trains
- Save PNR Information and Train Schedule
- Store Travel Info for quick Fare like Travel Age and Travel Concession
- Add your Journey Event on Calendar
- Set Alerts / Notifications for PNR Status
- Voice Assisted PNR search
- Seat Map
- Auto PNR Tracker
- Book Tatkal Tickets
- Read Rail Budget 2015
Thousands of ★★★★★ Reviews
5/5 - Compact and User friendly Love this app. An essential travel companion.
5/5 - User friendly, informative and all the necessary info regarding pnr, enquiry, trains are available.
5/5 - perfect app..got almost everything am looking for in one pack..
5/5 - Had three different railways app. Deleted them all. This one is the best of the lot.
Please share your comments / feedback at email@example.com
Follow us on
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IndianRailwayPnrAppIRCTC
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+KeyideasinfotechIndianRailwayPnrAppIRCTC
Copyright Keyideas Infotech Private Limited - A Web and Mobile Application Development Company
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations
Note to Amtrak Acela riders: install all Amtrak Northeast Corridor. Acela trains have numbers 2100-2299.
If you are not sure about purchasing this application, or whether if has schedules you are looking for, please install 'RailBandit - Free Trial', which is a free time-limited equivalent of this application specifically made so that you could evaluate it worry-free with no rush.
-Offline transit directions. Enter points A and B and the program gives you the best directions, including connections between lines and agencies. It works in tunnels, subways - anywhere.
-Information includes delays, service advisories and track information where available.
-No hassle schedule updates. No need to reinstall the application when schedules change. Download new schedules directly to your phone at any point.
-Find stations by name, by alphabetic listing, by line, by proximity to your current location or simply pick recently used stops.
-Your recent trips are saved and accessible with a single click.
-Automatic schedules updates. Select "automatic updates" box and application will check for new schedules automatically once a day, and notify you about available updates.
-Track yourself on-board of the train with GPS to see if it is on time or delayed.
Amtrak (selected lines), LIRR, NJ Transit, MTA Metro North, SEPTA, PATCO, Chicago Metra, Chicago Subway, CTA, MBTA (Boston), PATH, BART, LA Metro, SFRTA (Florida), PATCO, Caltrain, Metrolink, WMATA, Baltimore light rail, Baltimore Metro Subway, DART, Trinity Railway Express (TRE), DCTA A-Train, SLE (Shore Line East), Virginia Railway Express (VRE), MARC, Florida Tri-Rail, MARTA (Atlanta), Miami MetroRail, Sound Transit, NCTD (Coaster, Sprinter), LA Metro, Portland TriMet, GoTransit Rail (Ontario), Toronto TTC, and more… http://www.railbandit.com/schedules.htm
Keywords: Acela, realtime, itransit, itrans, MTA
With the most comprehensive list of services and places to dine, shop, explore, and enjoy in the United States Virgin Islands, MyVI just might be the only travel companion you will ever need.
Whether you're a local or visitor, MyVI is bound to make your Virgin Islands experience as wistful as a whimsical Caribbean breeze.
FOLLOW THE US VIRGIN ISLANDS: twitter.com/usvitourism
LIKE THE US VIRGIN ISLANDS: facebook.com/visitusvi
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
We'd love to hear what you think about MyVI. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or provide a review.
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with Metro North Railroad
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the application's launch an alphabet jumper is launched and you can drill down to your contact with minimum user input.
Great for making calls when you are preoccupied.
TODO: add a keypad for when you don't have the contact.
To avoid getting confused do not search by overtime. Your head will explode. But before it does you will question why some employees make more than their salary in overtime. Well thats complicated and I will leave it up to you guys to be the judge and jury of that.
Dataset is available for 2010 only.
Don't like the ads? You can get rid of them by going into airplane mode.
Why release an app like this? Because the transportation is too damn high!
More features available upon request. Remember to check out NJTransit Rail with DepartureVision (TM) to get up to date schedules.
HappyTap offers no guarantee on the accuracy of this data. For all you know, we made it up.
This is not for forecasted temperatures, it is for the actual temperature relevant to where you are.
If all you see is --, you don't have a temperature sensor.
So go ahead and search the Rutgers salary database to find someone earning top dollar. Look up what your professor is making and cry or maybe he is underpaid and feel for them.