LIRR train schedule for AndroidTM provides accurate and the latest schedules for the Long Island Rail Road which help you plan your commute and be on time when it matters. It provides departure and arrival times including information about transfers. The information is presented in a clean and easy to read interface, making it very easy to process at a glance.
Now get schedules till your final destination.
ONE TOUCH RESULTS(FAVORITES)
Save all your favorites. Get one touch results by setting favorites as default screen via preferences.
Provides you service status and advisory information of each line
LIRR SYSTEM MAP
You can view LIRR Map by paying $0.99 for lifetime
Clean and easy to read interface
We are very receptive to your feedback. Let us know if you face any issues in using the app at firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggestions are most welcome.
This app is not affiliated to MTA
Right Track: LIRR provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches with up to 2 transfers (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information (when available)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Branch Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• LIRR Twitter Feed (for @LIRR updates)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Favorites (unlimited favorites available as an upgrade)
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
This app has a number of expanded features available for purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Unlimited Favorites - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by either the Long Island Rail Road or the MTA.
LIRR Navigator features two types of schedules:
-Real Time (retrieves real time information for your trip, includes track number if available)
-Schedule (retrieves future schedule information)
For fast information, you can favorite your trips. Accessing favorites and selecting a trip will automatically retrieve its real time information.
Visit alerts for delays or any service changes that may be happening.
Features notifications to specify if there alerts during your morning commute and evening commute.
This app also features fares and a map of all branches on the LIRR.
Try out the app and make your journey on the LIRR easier today!
This app is not affiliated with the MTA.
- Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
- Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
- Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app
- Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
- Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
- Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveller trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
The LIRR TrainTime App allows you to:
• Get personalized, up-to-the-minute Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train updates, including train status, schedules, fares and related information
• Review individual stations for information related to connecting services (bus connections), taxi information, parking information, escalator/elevator information and status along with Ticket Office & Waiting Room hours.
• Service Status information including real-time train information, detailed information on customer alerts and special service notices (planned or upcoming changes to LIRR service)
• Social Media links to LIRR Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
• Additional LIRR Options, including the latest information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways (Packages, Tours or Deals), Lost & Found Inquiries (link to submit form online), TripPlanner+ (allows you to build a trip using all Transit Options), System Maps (LIRR, NYC Subways & Buses and Metro-North), Ticket Machine Assistance, Contact MTA Police, Contact LIRR (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Information (Penn Station, Jamaica, Atlantic Terminal), LIRR Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility Information.
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
View your Oyster Card Balance Anytime! Anywhere! straight from your Device!
Our iPhone best seller now on Android!
- Your Oyster Card Balance
- Journey Cost Calculator with All Stations
- Recently updated to support the majority of Android devices!
The app downloads your balance info from TfL and then stores it so you can even check your balance whilst on the tube!
No data is ever sent to anywhere other than TfL.
For support please contact support @ nuovodev.com
This has MTA Bronx, Roosevelt Island, Staten Island bus routes,
B63 route, and Downtown Connection route
GPS Real times countdown live
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Claim your oyster card journey in less than 2 minutes. With this app you don't need to do manual entry of your journey details. You can simply browse from your journey history and just click claim to submit your refund claim.
* Make 10 FREE claims OR FREE upgrade to PRO
* No manual input
* Simple claim submission
* Browse your journey history
* View journey duration
* Claim by just clicking the claim button
* Claim history
* 50 Free claims or buy unlimited claims.
* Easily access multiple oyster cards registered in a single account
TFL Oyster online account is required to use this application, this account should be accessible through TFL Oyster online website. If you can’t sign in, check whether your login details are valid at TFL online website.
If you experience any issue, please contact email@example.com, our response time is 30 minutes so please give us a chance to solve your issue.
“This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Transport of London. Data is provided by TFL online website and is only used to process your claim. Oyster brand is owned by TFL.”
By using our service you are agreed with our and TFL and by submitting claim you are agreed that if you give false information, future claims may be rejected and legal action may be taken against you.
The app uses a diagrammatic map designed by Vignelli Associates, whose founder Massimo Vignelli created the iconic subway map used during the 1970’s.
+ Blinking dots for stations indicating NYC subway planned work
+ View subway planned work by Station, Line, or by Borough before you start your travel
+ Download and view neighborhood maps for areas around your station
+ View real-time Subway Service Status and more.
For issues and feature requests, see our issue tracker at:
If anybody is experiencing Force Closes, please get in contact with me. I'd like to get the problem fixed.
Any delays or problems with incorrect data are a result of the TfL web site - not this app.
Oyster Mate is open source (GPLv3) and all code is available from GitHub.
Simply tap the screen and the app will detect your location and display the 10 nearest places to top-up, usually a shop, which is a handy side benefit.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with Metro North Railroad
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to email@example.com
This is not for forecasted temperatures, it is for the actual temperature relevant to where you are.
If all you see is --, you don't have a temperature sensor.
To avoid getting confused do not search by overtime. Your head will explode. But before it does you will question why some employees make more than their salary in overtime. Well thats complicated and I will leave it up to you guys to be the judge and jury of that.
Dataset is available for 2010 only.
Don't like the ads? You can get rid of them by going into airplane mode.
Why release an app like this? Because the transportation is too damn high!
More features available upon request. Remember to check out NJTransit Rail with DepartureVision (TM) to get up to date schedules.
HappyTap offers no guarantee on the accuracy of this data. For all you know, we made it up.
So go ahead and search the Rutgers salary database to find someone earning top dollar. Look up what your professor is making and cry or maybe he is underpaid and feel for them.
On the application's launch an alphabet jumper is launched and you can drill down to your contact with minimum user input.
Great for making calls when you are preoccupied.
TODO: add a keypad for when you don't have the contact.