-The Nexus 4 does not support OTG/USB Host and can not be supported.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT!
-The USB drive must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS. These are the most common formats for flash drives.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
A basic application provided by Android is faithful to its function to look at pictures simply.
You may have wanted to see the pictures according to date or places to take photos or your own classification. Also, perhaps you have been wanted to make a notes into photos but there's no way of doing that so written a memo in other places instead.
If you use a Monte Gallery we made, these problems will be solved. It has various viewer functions like folder, calendar, album, tag, position, lock and etc and you can find and classify your pictures easily.
In addition, you can write a memo on pictures and record a voice to them. Beyond that, it provides a function to protect your privacy by lock folder, play music with various effects when slide shows present too.
Now let's leave unforgettable memories with Monte Gallery instead of just seeing pictures.
The main functions
1. Support various classification : Folder, Calendar, Tag, Album, Position, Lock folder
2. Memo and Voice memo : Voice memo or Text memo into Photos, Videos
3. Make a Media Folder, Change names, Delete.
4. Album : Make Albums, Set up Slide Show by each album.
5. Tag : Set up Tags to Photos and Videos and classify them.
6. View maps : View map by each photos. Look at the photos situated to close each other in one place.
7. Preview : You can see the pictures via Preview without going into the folder.
8. Lock : Lock folder is provided, so user can lock personal photos or the one needed security.
9. Default features : Sharing, Deletion, Move, Copy, Rotation, Edit, Cut, Setup, Etc..
1. View and slide pics with best quality.
2. Directly view/slide your pics from favorite networks like PicsArt, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Google search and Dropbox.
3. Extends other photo apps on your phone by adding "choose picture from network" (e.g. Facebook) option when using PicsArt Viewer as a pic chooser from other photo apps.
4. Many file management features like sort, delete, rename etc.
5. Hide folders with photos.
6. No Ads.
7. Multi select with (copy, move, delete)
9. Supports video files
Back up your important photos before doing file operations!
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt products!
Pictures pile up on your smartphone. Don’t let your cherished memories languish in a forgotten corner of your phone. Bring them alive with million moments, a photo viewing and sharing application that lets you enjoy and share your favorite pictures in elegant, magazine-like layouts.
Take, import, and browse pictures.
It’s a beautiful and easy new way to explore your memories.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
million moments was the top app in the Google Play free photography category in Japan, India, and Singapore.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
-Create albums without editing your images Import the pictures from your smartphone or your Facebook albums, or take new pictures from within million moments to create an album automatically. Imported pictures are automatically sorted by date, with one-to-five pictures displayed per page.
- Create new albums by attaching labels Attaching new labels to images automatically creates new albums corresponding to the labels. For example, create a label for your child’s name and attach it to pictures of your child, and you’ll automatically have an album named for your child containing those pictures.
- Easy picture sharing is built in
million moments can post a page of an album to Facebook.
- Can I change which part of a picture is displayed in a layout?
Yes. Browse to the picture in a book, and hold down on it to change to display area edit mode. While in this mode, drag the picture to change the picture display area. Once you change a display area of a picture, the information is saved, and the display area won't change when the rest of the layout changes.
- How do I delete a picture?
To delete a picture, browse to the picture in a book, and tap the picture to display the delete icon on the lower right. Tap the delete icon to delete the picture.
Full internet access
- To upload/download pictures to Facebook
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To read pictures
- To save cache data
For more information, please refer to:
million moments blog:
million moments Twitter feed:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page:
1. List 10000+ pictures in few seconds, quick find new pictures without background service.
2. View and slide show with best quality, more clear than other apps.
3. Include or exclude the specified folders to make more efficient scanning.
4. Easy hide your photos and videos from the gallery apps, protect them with a password.
5. Play animated-GIFs and standard videos.
6. Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single or double tap or pinch to zoom.
7. Rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality.
8. More file management features: sort, rename, create new folder, move and copy pictures.
9. Optimized for HD tablets
10. It is free and no ads!
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. I am always doing my best to make this app working better on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to me instead of useless comments or rating, I will try my best to help you!
Please BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT PHOTOS before your do file operations!
Long press a thumbnail to move/copy to another or new folder. Enter multi-select mode to find the batch operations.
Include the picture folders only in the settings to speed up the scanning.
Can't sync Picasa or Facebook or other web albums.
Can't show TIFF.
Can't set lock screen's wallpaper because of manufacturer's private interface.
Can't modify the external storage in Kitkat.
Show 3D photos(MPO,JPS) with 2D mode.
Reinstall the app to clear your password.
Video is no my target, if you think video playing is not good enough, please go to the market and find a good one...
You can not share a photo to MMS again, HTC don't allow a third app to do this again, please report it to HTC!
This application resizes your photos without distorting them: much more than a standard image viewer!
Please do LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share Full Screen Pic.
Thanks for the support.
.viewing Pics faster than the standard Gallery and other popular App...
.the Full Screen Option can be disabled so you can use the App as a Standard Image Viewer
.ability to set the Wallpaper of the Home Screen with the Full Screen Pic, you can also enlarge the Pic to fit the screen size; process WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is used
.3 Widgets (2x1, 3x2 and 4x3) that you can add to home screen and configure with independent pics & actions
.easy toggle pic size with double tap
.ability to add your favorite folders excluding those that contain unwanted images
.open last viewed folder
.View in Map" to Start Google Maps and Google Earth by Coordinates or close Address
.view File information, ExIf data and GPS tags and Copy to Clipboard
.share pics with friends
.sort filelist in various ways, also by ExIf Camera Data
.clear History of viewed folders
.many configuration options
In still camera photography, the most common aspect ratios are 4:3 and 3:2, closer to a square shape and suitable for printing.
However, many mobile devices, tablets, laptops, desktop monitors and TVs have an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 16:10, closer to a rectangular shape and suitable for movies.
When 4:3 or 3:2 images are displayed on a 16:9 or 16:10 device, two stips are shown on the sides of the screen and the image remains smaller.
This App solves the problem by adapting the image to the size of the screen.
Of course, the top and the bottom of the image are slightly cut, but in most cases this is not a big problem and you can however see the original image with a double tap.
In case of photos of people where may be cut off heads or feet, you could turn off the full screen display and use the app as a regular photo viewer.
If your device supports it, you can connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy your pictures in Full Screen.
Of course some mobile devices can be set to take pictures in 16:9 format but this format is not suitable for printing and does not use the sensor completely (less megapixels) so this is not a good solution.
The Lite version is limited to 15 consecutive Full Screen Pics and is made in order to evaluate the innovative feature of the App.
To remove this limit you need to get the PRO version; all other functions are active and complete, then you can then use it as a fast picture viewer
Release 3.6 Improvements:
Changed the App Title color congruent to the Theme setted
Added some vibration feedbacks
Improved interface with Google Maps
Graphical improvements in lists
Best activation of menu with long-click on the Pic
Bug fix: if the address was not found in exIf data it was not possible activate Google Maps from Pic Details
Bug fix: fixed menu items "Go to" and "Set Widget Favorite Pic" disappearance until the next start dell'App in case was shown an image of a folder that contains only one Pic
TAGS: Picture Viewer, Image Viewer, Photo Viewer,ExIf, Slide show, Share Photo, GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gallery
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing - you can use this app as a virtual photo album.
* Manage your Picasa Web albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone's SD card and upload them to the Picasa Web album of your choice.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos (up to 100MB) to your online Picasa albums.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates - it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app's "Camera" menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app's settings)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa web album, including your contacts' videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Social features:
- View your contacts' public albums
- Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
- Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
- Search public Picasa Web photos based on keywords
* Download any online photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
* Detailed online help and FAQ: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
Please note: it doesn't work with Google+ albums.
* Launch on shared album post in any social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Chinese & English language support.
* User can manually add album URL.
* User can delete album from this app.
* User can refresh photos in an album.
* Option to share selected album.
* Option to share this app.
Are you tired of sharing tons of photos taken by smartphone with your family or friends via hefty e-mail or messaging apps?
"PiqUp" let you keep your photos in order and share them easily, lightly and safely. This app will strongly support your enjoyment of taking and sharing photos.
Movie (What is "piqup"? -English version)
These are what piqUp can provide you.
- Browse your photos by date and month.
- Browse your favorite photo album instantly from home screen by setting icon for each albums.
- Share your photos easily to Twitter, Facebook or mixi account.
You can upload several photos stable over 200 to your social netwoks at once.
- (Of course) sharing via e-mail is also available.
- Create photo albums and organize your photos with easy to use interface.
- Name and bookmark your favorite photo albums.
- Discard your photos you don't need anymore.
- Can be excluded from the list of unwanted photos.(Archive)
- Activate camera from photo album at your home screen and take photos. Those photos will be saved automatically in the photo album.
We will keep improving this application, and your feedbacks are always welcome.
Please access to our website and send us your feedbacks.
This app is FREE and it has NO ads. Please feel free to try this out.
If you like editing photos and taking Japanese style Kawaii photos, please try "DECOPIC" which has been used by more than 3 million users, and it is also developed by us.
Community Factory Inc.
---- FEATURES ---
- Support for popular image formats , including : GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA .
- Share pictures through the SMS , E-mail , WhatsApp , etc
- Can browse phone all the picture , even the hidden picture can be browsed
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design
- Best quality full-screen browser
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Play video and GIF， camera
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
- Android Police
"Supposing you’ve got a tablet just gathering dust in a closet – Dayframe has a use that’s beyond easy to implement."
"Dayframe features more options than you can shake a stick at. It’s like Facebook Home but without all the suck."
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
★ Chromecast slideshow is part of paid Prime upgrade
★ Chomecast now available, but it's a beta feature. We've only tested internally. This is bleeding edge stuff, folks. Have fun!
♥ No Ads! Even in the free version. We simply offer more cool features when you upgrade =)
★ UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones. No need to purchase again.
★ Feedback? Questions? Ping us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
★ Interactive Chromecast Slideshow (requires Prime upgrade)
Dayframe 2.0 is the premiere photo viewer / slideshow app for Chromecast. Be the first to play photos, albums, photostreams, and playlists of albums and photostreams on your HDTV.
We wanted to make something you could touch and feel. So it's not just play and sit back - it's interactive! You can control what's playing on Chromecast by swiping forwards and backwards, zoom to fit or fill, pause, shuffle, and even like photos.
★ All of Your Photos in One Place
Dayframe works with your favorite photo sharing services to provide a ongoing slideshow of friends, family, and interests. Browse and share photos between Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Dropbox, Flickr, Twitter, 500px, and more.
★ Ultimate Photo Frame
Put your device on a stand and let it play an endless stream of all your photos. Dayframe routinely checks for updates so you always have what's new without effort.
★ Self-Managed Convenience
Dayframe is designed to automatically play when you’re not using your device. Once you’re set up, that’s it. Dayframe takes care of everything. No check-ins, no remembering, just set it and forget it.
★ Screensaver Timer
You pick the best time to play as a screensaver, along with settings for network, battery level, and power source. The app won’t run all night or drain your battery / bandwidth.
★ Old Tablets are Awesome!
Dayframe is excellent for re-purposing old tablets. Set up a tablet in your kitchen, living room, bedroom, or anywhere you want a powerful photo frame that doubles as web browser, remote control, and shareable device.
★ Upgrade to Dayframe Prime
Get Chromecast photos, custom playlists, shuffle mode, advanced screensaver timer, brightness timer, app timer, local weather, and more!
- fully automated slideshow / photo frame
- all-in-one Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Dropbox, Flickr, Twitter, 500px, and more
- smart auto-player
- screensaver timer w/ power settings
- custom playlist
- photo gallery
- unlimited photostreams
- left & right side menus
- immersive mode
- onboarding & discovery
- built-in guides
- KITKAT native (built on sdk 19)
PRIME (paid upgrade) includes:
- Chromecast photos / slideshow
- custom playlists
- shuffle mode
- current weather
- screensaver timers
- brightness timer
- "open an app" timer
FINE_LOCATION permission: used for Instagram live party pics
We're Mike & Radley and we've been making fun Android apps for a few years, including HD Widgets and Cloudskipper.
1. Connect to your Chromecast device
2. Pick a friend*, then pick an album
3. Play a slideshow or simply browse through the photos!
Use your Android device to have complete control over the slideshow! You even have the option to set the duration each photo is shown, and whether to show the date and caption on the TV.
Framebook has a beautiful, clean, quick interface built for Android 4.0 from the ground up. Own one of the first third-party Chromecast enabled apps! Framebook is the first Chromecast app allowing you to view your Facebook photos on your TV.
*You must unlock the Friends feature ($1.99) to view friends' photos. Otherwise you can only view your own photos.
NOTE: You must own a Google Chromecast in order to view pictures on your TV. Without it you will only be able to see the FB photos on your Android device.
It is a new age digital album for all your favorite pictures. Creative tools and advanced options let you create beautiful albums and makes those moments last forever. Wish your friends on their birthdays, anniversaries with a personalized greeting. Show your creativity to the world by sharing to the social media.
Create unlimited albums with unlimited pages.
Add background textures to the album pages.
Add captions to your photos with different fonts.
Fill album pages with Clip Arts.
Apply filters to photos.
Zoom & rotate photos.
Share photos on Facebook.
Export your albums or a page to PDF.
* Can I import photos from SDCard?
* Can I use camera to add photos?
* What formats of images do you support?
JPEG and PNG.
* How to get image edit controls while creating an album?
Double-Tap on an image to get the image edit controls.
* Can I apply filters to images?
* Can I rotate & Zoom images?
* Can I add text and change color & size?
* Can I navigate to next/previous page while editing an album page?
* How to navigate in an album while viewing an album?
Swipe left/right to move to next/previous page.
* Can I delete a single album page?
* How to delete a page in an album?
View album->tap on edit album->tap on top left icon->you will find an option to delete the page.
* Can I delete a complete album? If yes, how?
Yes. Long press on any album from the albums list to delete an album.
* Can I convert only a page in an album to PDF?
* Can I export complete album to a PDF?
* Can I share a page while editing?
Tags: Edit Photos, Comic, Collage, Decoration, Photo Gallery, sepia, greetings, cliparts, picaso, painting, valentine's day greetings