DJPad also comes with all the standard features like a 3-band EQ, multitouch mixer, and master/mix split output for headphone cueing.
Keywords: Ableton, Atomix, Audio, Auto-mix, BPM Studio, DJ, DJ control, DJing, DSS DJ, Maschine, Mixer, Mixx, PFL, Player, Pocket DJ, RMX, Scratch, Traktor Pro, Turntable, Virtual Dj, auto-sync, beat, beats, channel, crossfade, cueing, deejay, disc, dj, dj studio, level, loop, mixer, party, pitch, player, remix, shift, sliders, sync, synchro, tempo, vinyl, volume
The world first DJ app finally releases its professional version: edjing Pro, a full featured DJ system! At last, a professional DJ software optimized for Android smartphones and tablets!
All effects are unlocked - no ad - no hidden cost! edjing Pro is equipped with the brand new Sound System of edjing, the result of five years of R&D, to provide DJs with the most reliable and reactive djing solution possible on Android.
This new Sound System enables accurate music frequency analysis, even more concise beatmatching and new sound effects directly coming from professional DJ hardwares. Designed by and for professional Deejays, the look and feel, as well as the ergonomic of this new digital djing solution were especially thought of to make this mixing interface the most intuitive possible. To top it off, access more than 50 million tracks thanks to a direct access to streaming sources like Deezer and SoundCloud!
A SOBER AND ERGONOMIC INTERFACE THOUGHT OF BY AND FOR PRO DEEJAYS
- Direct access to all djing features on the same screen
- Large audio spectrum for optimum beat localizations, making it easier to adjust your songs settings and bpm matching
- Songs bpm are directly visible on the mixing interface
- Direct access to your music library in a single click, with all your songs, titles, albums and playlists
- Colored identification of sound effects in use within the audio spectrum to find your way around in a single look
- An interchangeable interface with vinyl turntables for turntablists souls
A SMART AND ALMOST UNLIMITED MUSIC LIBRARY
- Access more than 50 million tracks thanks to the integration of Deezer and Soundcloud streaming music sources
- Direct access to your local music files
- A unique and global search to browse all your music sources at once (Deezer, SoundCloud, local)
- Search results by track, album, artist, playlists
- Prepare your DJ sets in advance thanks to the Queue: you can add songs from any source (local, SoundCloud or Deezer)
- Add, edit and/or delete tracks from the Queue in a simple gesture
THE MOST POWERFUL SOUND PROCESSING SYSTEM ON ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
- Low audio latency for accuracy and comfort in mixing
- Perfect beatmatching: DJ sound effects are now perfectly synchronized with the beat
- New automatic track synchronization with continuous beatmatching resetting between songs
THE SAME LEVEL OF FEATURES AS PROFESSIONAL DJ CONTROLLER:
- 2 broadcast channels to mix 2 tracks at once
- Bpm detection and direct visualization
- Ultra-concise scratch
- 4 editable Hot Cue
- 3-band Equalizer and filters available on each channel
- Automix mode
- Color effects to give more depth to your mix such as Super Filtrer, the Reverb, the Delay or the Echo Out
- Rhythmic effects synchronized on the beats like Beatgrid
- Roll, Roll Filter and Reverse
- A new ‘Freeze’ function to freeze one of the spectrum and play or replay the best instants
- Custom beats thanks to the “Tap BPM” mode: adjust the beats manually as you like using natural sweep and pinch gestures.
- Sync feature for an automatic synchronization of your tracks
- Record your mix in .wav format to get HQ live recording of your performance
No more need for expensive DJ turntables, you can now mix all your favorite songs and playlists from your Android device. The real-time sound processing, the ultra fast audio calculation and the precision of the audio analysis enable you to achieve the best mixtapes.
- More than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
- Smart Music Library with a global search (browse all music catalogues at once)
- A Curent Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- edjing World: Your own eDJ profile page to promote your talent to your fans!
Nothing can stop you. You're the DJ.
With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
"After they demoed their iPad app for me at LeWeb earlier this month, I went from intrigued to impressed." RUDEBAGUETTE
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
- Access to your local music library to mix all your tracks
- SoundCloud: Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Deezer: Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 30 million tracks
- Global Search tool to simplify and unify the music search experience by browsing all music at once
- Current Playlist
- edjing WORLD: access to your edjing DJ profile and boost your audience
- An unlimitted Cloud storage space to access to your mixes anywhere
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, Loop, Echo, equalizer, Scratch
Pitch on Vinyl…
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store to access all the features of the app
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Access and mix millions of tracks from SoundCloud and Deezer.
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special DJ sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point, loop, echo,…
You can also get more awesome DJ effects via our in-app Store!
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS:
Choose your skin and mix like a pro!
- Neon Skin for electrifying turntables and many others to discover
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
No DJ-ing experience necessary. Party Mixer has been designed to be an easy-to-use app that anyone can pick up and play with. It features a very simple interface: just create a playlist, then drag-and-drop tracks onto the player decks. You can crossfade between the two tracks using the horizontal slider at the bottom. Change the tempo and pitch using the vertical sliders. That's it!
- Play 2 tracks simultaneously and cross-fade between them
- Change tempo/pitch/BPM (free on left deck, paid on right deck)
- Create/open/edit playlists
- Seek within track, show elapsed and remaining time
- Search in playlist
- Access all music stored on your device
Want other features? Vote for what we should work on next on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/partymixerapp
- Compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or newer
- Tempo/pitch control is not supported by some devices
- Compatible file formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, 3gp, ogg, mid, wav, and since Android 3.1, also flac and aac
NOTE: If you run into problems with Auto DJ turning itself off automatically, please go to menu -> Settings and check "Use old playback implementation". Then stop all playback and back out of the app completely and relaunch it. Note that this will disable pitch control. We're working on a fix, but in the mean time, you can use this solution if you have problems with Auto DJ.
"Cool piece of work" DJ Mag
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
• No loading time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples (in-app purchase).
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// NO MORE 20 TRACKS LIMITATION - NOW REPLACED BY ADS
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Remove advertising: Get rid of the ads
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo.
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut.
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll.
• Advanced Audio: Split Mono & External Mixer.
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key.
• Sampler: Built-in pads, 12 sample banks, record samples with microphone.
• Value Pack: Unlock all features.
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ users videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
With MixPad Free, you can access all of the power of a professional recording and mixing equipment in your Android powered device! Create your own music with this easy to use mixer studio.
MixPad Music Mixer supports the most popular audio formats, and supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz. This mixing studio also features audio and recording effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, and more.
After you are done mixing with MixPad Free, save the recording or music to your device for future use or to share with friends. Several uses for MixPad Free Music Mixer include making a podcast, mixing instrumentals, and more! MixPad is also perfect as an on-the-go recording studio. This studio mixer app is perfect for anyone who enjoys creating their own music and mash-ups.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
"11 out of 10" - MetroCRITIC
"Most functional app I've ever seen" - APPEXPERTS
"Definitely a must have! - ANDmusic
Loop Pads 24 is the music app for Android that will have you making beats and music instantly.
It comes with 140 ready-to-perform dubstep loops! New content will be delivered via Loop Pads 24 library.
Make and remix music. Mix samples and loops, discover new genres.
Built-in time synchronisation always keeps you locked into the beat.
- tempo synchronisation
- 160 professionally recorded loops
- 20 colourful pads divided on groups
- progress bars on each pad
- earn coins for free and open sound packs
- free to use
Presets contain different styles of music:
- Drum and Bass
- Hip Hop
- Glitch Hop
- UK Garage
- Future Garage
- more styles coming soon
Feel free to send us feedback and notes about Loop Pads 24 application stability. Together we'll make it perfect!
Send feedback to facebook.com/Drumpads
Don't forget to check our coolest app DRUM PADS 24!
Besides, you can create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.
Other things you can do:
- Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
- Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
- Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
- While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical loop pedal. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording your own track or start up the metronome to help you with the timing. Record your tracks with a maximum of 3 minutes each. By holding an individual track you can change volume or remove the track itself. When you're done you can save your recordings to enjoy them later! Always have your loops with you! Happy looping!
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
- A maximum length of 3 minutes per track
- Record synced tracks (overdub)
- High quality recording (44KHz)
- Control volume per loop
- Save/Load recordings (24 hour restriction for free version)
LoopStation Premium features:
- Shift timing of each individual loop
- Merge tracks
- Change playback speed
- Session recording
Planned future features:
- Preloaded tracks
- Export tracks (on phone and cloud)
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
With thanks to Unity!
WavePad Free works within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to recordings on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to edit, store, or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
This is a small app aimed primarily at the Xperia V with <= 4.1.2 on it but I'll include the other Sony devices in case the behavior is similar on other products.
The app is a "Small App" which appears in the Small App tray accessed by pressing the Recents button. Then, while in a phone call in speakerphone mode, press the Recents button and load the app. Done!
The app engages the internal loudspeaker during speakerphone mode (aka Handsfree, Handheld hands-free, Hand-held hands free, HHHF, etc). The V does not always route the Rx audio to the internal loudspeaker and instead leaves it routed to the receiver/ ear piece/ etc. The HFWSA attempts to reroute the incoming audio signal to the internal speaker.
Here is some text that http://developer.sonymobile.com/knowledge-base/sony-add-on-sdk/small-app-api/ would have me include: "Small apps extension for Sony products".
I got the icon from iconfinder.com and it was made by Matthew Inman - http://matthewinman.com/ .