Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
"11 out of 10" - MetroCRITIC
"Most functional app I've ever seen" - APPEXPERTS
"Definitely a must have! - ANDmusic
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Do what you would want to do with a real physical loop pedal. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording your own track or start up the metronome to help you with the timing. Record your tracks with a maximum of 3 minutes each. By holding an individual track you can change volume or remove the track itself. When you're done you can save your recordings to enjoy them later! Always have your loops with you! Happy looping!
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
- A maximum length of 3 minutes per track
- Record synced tracks (overdub)
- High quality recording (44KHz)
- Control volume per loop
- Save/Load recordings (24 hour restriction for free version)
LoopStation Premium features:
- Shift timing of each individual loop
- Merge tracks
- Change playback speed
Planned future features:
- Preloaded tracks
- Export tracks (on phone and cloud)
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
With thanks to Unity!
Loop Pads 24 is the music app for Android that will have you making beats and music instantly.
It comes with 140 ready-to-perform dubstep loops! New content will be delivered via Loop Pads 24 library.
Make and remix music. Mix samples and loops, discover new genres.
Built-in time synchronisation always keeps you locked into the beat.
- tempo synchronisation
- 160 professionally recorded loops
- 20 colourful pads divided on groups
- progress bars on each pad
- earn coins for free and open sound packs
- free to use
Presets contain different styles of music:
- Drum and Bass
- Hip Hop
- Glitch Hop
- UK Garage
- Future Garage
- more styles coming soon
Feel free to send us feedback and notes about Loop Pads 24 application stability. Together we'll make it perfect!
Send feedback to facebook.com/Drumpads
Don't forget to check our coolest app DRUM PADS 24!
- Gravação de 4 loops curtos de áudio separados com o microfone do celular.
- Controle de mixagem de volumes entre os 4 canais.
- Gravação de cada canal simultânea e reprodução dos outros canais (overdub).
- Aplicação de efeitos (delay e reverb) em cada canal.
- Renderização em áudio do resultado de uma sessão.
The best pro DJ app on Android. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine. Engineered by Mixvibes, digital DJing pioneer for 15 years.
"Cool piece of work" DJ Mag
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
• No loading time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples (in-app purchase).
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// NO MORE 20 TRACKS LIMITATION - NOW REPLACED BY ADS
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Remove advertising: Get rid of the ads
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo.
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut.
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll.
• Advanced Audio: Split Mono & External Mixer.
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key.
• Sampler: Built-in pads, 12 sample banks, record samples with microphone.
• Value Pack: Unlock all features.
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ users videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
IMPORTANT !!! If application no matter what you do, showing you first page/tab - untick "do not keep activities" in developer options of your device.
P.S. Any help with translation to your native are welcomed.
Simple skratch looper for tablists! Hit a number to loop a beat.
Connect to your mixer with a jack to RCA cable, hit a number and skratch!
Still in very early development. Plenty more to come!
Please feel free to email with any bug reports/suggestions.
skratch scratch dj deejay beats instrumentals turntablist loops
It has NO visible interface elements, so you can scrub videos or choose new ones using gestures alone, without hinting to your audience that you are using a video player. (No pesky seek bars, play buttons, etc.)
NOTE: This application does not include any videos! You will have to add your own VJ clips to the SD card before you can use it!
* BEFORE STARTING, add your video files to the SD card in their own directory. The default is "/sdcard/vj_vids/".
* The videos must all be encoded so Android can read them. As of this writing they must be .MP4 or .3GP files encoded with the H.264 AVC codec.
For more information on video formats, see the end of this document, or visit: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
* Tap the screen once to play the next video. It will loop until you tap again.
* Slide your finger back and forth horizontally to seek/scrub the video. The leftmost position is the beginning of the video, the rightmost the end.
* Slide your finger vertically to a position and let go. It will load the video file in roughly that position.
e.g.: if you have 5 videos in the queue, and you slide your finger to the vertical middle of the screen, it will load the 3rd video. If you slide it all the way to the bottom, it will load the 5th (last) video. Sliding to the top will load the 1st video.
If you want to hook it up to a pocket projector, you will need a phone that supports TV video out, like the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Mesmerize, etc), some versions of Motorola Droid, etc.
SUGGESTED VIDEO CODEC:
To get the minimum amount of lag when scrubbing and loading videos, the key is to use a low framerate and low resolution.
According to the Android docs, the recommended low-quality settings for encoding your videos for Android are:
* Video codec: H.264 Baseline Profile
* Video resolution 176 x 144 px (320x240 also works)
* Video frame rate 12 fps
* Video bitrate 56 Kbps (up to 500Kbps)
* Audio codec AAC-LC (no sound is even better)
* Audio channels 1 (mono)
* Audio bitrate 24 Kbps
Please email me with any suggestions or questions.
・Due to the specification change of Android 4.4 and later, writing to SD card is restricted by Android.
A library can be newly created in the location where writing to SD card is allowed by Android 4.4 and later ((sdcard)/Android/data/jp.pioneer.prosv.android.rbm/files).
Note: If those who use an SD card on Android 4.3 and earlier update to Android 4.4 and later, track information will not be displayed due to the above-mentioned restriction.
If you encounter such a problem, please import the tracks in the Android device or in rekordbox (Mac/Windows) to rekordbox (Android) again.
Note: An issue where some Android devices cannot be connected to CDJ using a USB cable if such a device is updated to 4.4 or later has been identified.
If you cannot connect CDJ to your mobile device using a USB cable, please try connecting them via Wi-Fi.
rekordbox is a music management App for Pioneer DJ products.
You can transfer music files from your Mac/Windows to this App to prepare for your DJ performance such as creating playlists, setting cue points, and so on.
Changes and settings that have been made on your Android device can be written back to rekordbox on your Mac/Windows for further editing and playback.
You can also play music files in the Android version of rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(currently CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-AERO are supported.)
Main features :
Transferring music files from rekordbox on your Mac/Windows to this App via Wi-Fi.
Setting memory cues/loops, hot cues/loops. Analysing and editing beat grids/keys.
(Please note that features such as memory cues/loops and hot cues/loops are not included in XDJ-AERO.)
Editing comments and rating tracks.
Creating and editing playlists.
Playing music files in rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(USB and Wi-Fi connection can be used with CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS. Wi-Fi connection can be used with XDJ-AERO. A Wi-Fi rooter is required to connect this app to CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS via Wi-Fi.)
Importing existing music files from your Android device.
Please refer to the rekordbox web site at http://www.rekordbox.com for the verified Android devices.
We recommend you install the Mac/Windows version of rekordbox (2.0.1 or later) on your computer to use this App more effectively.
The Mac/Windows version of rekordbox can be downloaded for free from Pioneer rekordbox web site: http://www.rekordbox.com
* Pioneer confirmed the app runs on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
Please note that Pioneer does not guarantee that this App works without any issues even if you use the above devices.
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
Note: The latest version (v2.6) has an issue where version 4.4 and newer of Android do not remember the most recent video played so it will need to be selected each time. (Older versions of Android should be fine). If you wish to revert to an older version of VideoLooper you can download any previous APK version from the developer website.
Plays many types of audio file formats that Android does not support. These can be email attachments or files downloaded to your SD card, like wav voice-mail, music, midi, and many other file formats. To play files from the SD card, install a file manager application (ES File Explorer is an excellent choice)
** NO ADS ** NO INVASIVE PERMISSIONS **
WavPlayer is designed to be a lightweight application. Once another task is started or the application loses focus, WavPlayer will quit and free all system resources.
** Please email me if you need to report a bug or have an issue. **
** Need a new format added or want to suggest a feature? Please email! **
* NEW! Select the style and color of the Seek Bar
* Option to automatically select speaker or earpiece. When set, hold phone to ear to enable earpiece.
* Automatically pause playback when a wired headset is removed
* Window can rotate with your device or locked in a chosen orientation
* Amplify audio volume up to three levels and optionally set a default level (not all audio formats are compatible)
* Pause / Play
* Random Seek / Slider
* Fast Forward and Rewind Buttons
* Play through Speaker, Earpiece or Headset
* Haptic feedback (vibration)
* Move to SD Card
See settings for the option to enable long file names to scroll in the window.
File types supported:
* aac (non-DRM)
* flac (up to 48kHz)
* m4a, m4b (*see note below)
* qcp (QCELP format only)
* ra, rm (SIPR, COOK formats only)
* shn (Shorten file format)
WAV compression formats supported:
* 0x0001 PCM Linear (up to 24-bit)
* 0x0002 MS ADPCM
* 0x0003 IEEE Float
* 0x0006 ALaw/a-Law
* 0x0007 MuLaw/uLaw/u-Law
* 0x0010 OKI ADPCM
* 0x0011 IMA/DVI ADPCM
* 0x0017 Dialogic OKI ADPCM
* 0x0022 DSP TrueSpeech
* 0x0031 GSM/MS GSM
* 0x0050 MPEG-1 layer 1, 2
* 0x0055 MPEG-1 layer 3
* 0x0133 G.729
Also includes playback support for all Android core media formats. Your device must be able to play these with the built-in player.
Note: Audiobook files (m4a, m4b) longer than ~3 hours will not play with this version. Playback support is being developed. Send me an email if you would like to be notified when support has been added.
Users report the ability to play email attachments from the following VoIP providers:
Lingo, Magic Jack, Asterisk, Cisco Unity, ShoreTel, Switchvox, Vonage, TalkSwitch, Inter-Tel Axxess, trixbox CE, Swisscom COMBOX, Zultys, AVM FRITZ!Box, TDS, LiberailVoIP, ObjectWorld CallAttendant, BroadVoice, U-verse, PhonePower, Cablevision Optimum Voice, Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging System, AVST CallXpress, netTALK DUO, WOW! Phone, Avaya CallPilot, France Telecom-Orange, Swyx Netphone ab, Evernote, Interactive Intelligence, Acanac, Budgetphone, Messagerie Vocale, Fichier, Internode NodePhone
This is a small app aimed primarily at the Xperia V with <= 4.1.2 on it but I'll include the other Sony devices in case the behavior is similar on other products.
The app is a "Small App" which appears in the Small App tray accessed by pressing the Recents button. Then, while in a phone call in speakerphone mode, press the Recents button and load the app. Done!
The app engages the internal loudspeaker during speakerphone mode (aka Handsfree, Handheld hands-free, Hand-held hands free, HHHF, etc). The V does not always route the Rx audio to the internal loudspeaker and instead leaves it routed to the receiver/ ear piece/ etc. The HFWSA attempts to reroute the incoming audio signal to the internal speaker.
Here is some text that http://developer.sonymobile.com/knowledge-base/sony-add-on-sdk/small-app-api/ would have me include: "Small apps extension for Sony products".
I got the icon from iconfinder.com and it was made by Matthew Inman - http://matthewinman.com/ .