This is the mappa map for Rio de Janeiro the second largest city in Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro will host many of the 2014 FIFA World Cup games and the 2016 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
Covered by the Rio de Janeiro offline map: Centro - Lapa and Santa Teresa; Zona Sul (South Zone) - Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema, Flamengo Beach; Zona Norte (North Zone) with the Maracanã stadium, Quinta da Boa Vista Park, the National Observatory and more and Zona Oeste (West Zone) - Jacarepaguá and Barra da Tijuca, popular for its beaches.
The airport, subway, trains and buses are covered on the Rio de Janeiro offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Rio de Janeiro now!
Follow us @
+++ Latest version 5.3.0 is now available +++
- New users: The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, NAVIGON fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ New user interface style
+ Latest map guarantee (new customers only)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Camera Info
+ Reality View Pro
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (English accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ NAVIGON Fresh Support
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for all of Brazil
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ Panorama View 3D
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The version requires approx. 700MB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (i.e. SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
The app provides door-to-door route plans with options that will suit all levels of cycling capability.
· Route options
o Easier Routes – Avoid heavy traffic
o Balanced Routes – Expect some traffic
o Direct Routes – possible heavy traffic
· Save routes for offline use
· Avoid difficult junction manoeuvres
· Avoid Hills
· Navigation / audible warnings when off route
· Take bike on Train
· Use Dublin Bikes Hire Bikes
· Calorie counter / chocolate bar index
· Themed Routes
· Elevation information
The app is being continually developed and expanded, routing data is being updated and improved.
Have we missed a good cycle route?, please let us know by pressing the feedback button.
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• Je suis Charlie
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Castelo and Flamengo (8 sights)
* Bohemian Center (7 sights)
* Art Museums Walk (6 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Rio Landmarks (8 sights)
* Classic Architecture Walk (8 sights)
* Beach Walk (5 sights)
* Nightlife Tour (7 sights)
* Jewelry and Accessories (7 sights)
* Antique and Home Stores (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Explore as belezas naturais daCidade Maravilhosa, cercada por montanhas, florestas, rios e cachoeiras, namelhor companhia: com o Trilhas Cariocas.
Descubra 20 caminhos para praias selvagens, cachoeiras e picos na Mata Atlântica, sem sair da cidade!
Características do aplicativo:
-Fotos e vídeos - Acompanhe o passo-a-passo de cada trilha através de recursos visuais.
-Busque no mapa - use o QrCode no mapa impresso tenha acesso a informações sobre a trilha escolhida.
-Busque ao redor - encontre as trilhas próximas a você usando a geolocalização.
-Busque por áreas - escolha entre Zona Norte, Zona Sul e Zona Oeste para buscar trilhas em cada região.
-O que saber? - Conheça mais sobre cada trilha e seu contexto histórico e cultural.
- O que ver? - Dicas sobrepaisagem, fauna e flora.
- O que fazer? - Tenha informações técnicas sobre as trilhas
Must be connected to the Internet.
Looking ahead to the GPS satellite GPS satellite Failing Cell base stations, Wifi AP coordinates relative to locate information.
Than can be used outside of the building to find your location with GPS satellites to find your location precisely because
I think the Coast Guard in the pop rage .. I hagoyo meokmeok chest.
It is useful please. If you email us or reply to hurry up making me bug
Current position adds the ability to send a message.
Father-in-law to go to the mountains around the world cautiously.
Vendée Vélo est la première application mobile de France dédiée à la découverte des pistes cyclables d’un département. Couvrant le plus grand réseau cyclable et touristique de France, l’application valorise plus de 1000 km tout autour de la Vendée et comprend plus de 350 km en site propre.
Grâce à des fonctionnalités innovantes (Réalité Augmentée, Alerte Sonore, etc.) et une interface intuitive et originale, Vendée Vélo vous permet de découvrir toute la richesse du territoire Vendéen en toute simplicité et mobilité :
- Description détaillée des 70 pistes (longueur, difficulté, points de départ et d'arrivée, faune et flore à observer…) ;
- Informations pratiques géolocalisées sur carte 2D : Offices de Tourisme, points de location de vélos, stations de gonflage, aires de pique-nique, transports, hotspots wifi… ;
- Nature environnante : plus beaux panoramas, bois et forêts, lacs et rivières, littoral, marais, parcs et jardins… ;
- Patrimoine : lieux de visite et monuments historiques, petites cités de caractère, châteaux… ;
- Agenda géolocalisé des manifestations culturelles et touristiques situées dans l'environnement immédiat des sentiers cyclables (fin 2012).
Vendée Vélo est l’outil pratique indispensable que vous soyez sur le terrain pour vous informer (fonction AUTOUR DE MOI et fonction PUSH – « une sonnette de vélo vous alerte automatiquement lorsque vous passez à proximité d'un site remarquable »), chez vous en préparation d’un séjour (fonction ROAD-BOOK et SUR-MESURE) ou après la ballade (fonction PARTAGER sur vos médias sociaux Facebook ou Twitter).
See that Android phone in your hand? That's not Intel inside - it's powered by an ARM processor. The 'A' in 'ARM' stood for Acorn, a visionary British company that produced the seminal BBC Micro, and thirty years later - coming full circle - your phone hosts its venerable ancestor today.
Have fun reliving classic games from the 1980s, hosted by BBC Micro preservation website stairwaytohell.com - any questions, please email email@example.com
Works at the full 50 frames per second on most recent powerful Android phones and tablets. This means anything significantly better than an HTC Desire or Nexus One (except, annoyingly, the brand new Galaxy Nexus, because it has the archaic GPU from 2010's Galaxy S pushing 240% of the pixels), or any Android 3.x or 4.x tablet. If you try to run this thing on something like a Wildfire or a ZTE Blade, please don't whinge to us that it runs like a dog - just go and buy a Galaxy S II already ;) It's an extremely faithful emulation, way moreso than other machines' emulators, but if you think you can make it quicker, get involved - it's open-source - code it!
Works with the specialised controls of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (but doesn't run at 50 frames per second).
This FREE and OPEN SOURCE application - the source code is published on Github at https://github.com/littlefluffytoys/Beebdroid - is based on B-Em for Linux by Tom Walker and licensed under GNU General Public License v2.0 as detailed at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html - we encourage others to assist us in developing Beebdroid further. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details.
Beebdroid does not ship with any third party programs such as games - these are accessed via third party websites which have hosted such programs for years. Should any licence holders object to third party websites providing such programs, please contact the third party websites in question. We are furthermore also happy on a best-effort basis to block the visibility of specific programs within Beebdroid upon written request from verified product licence holders. We are also able to offer an in-app payment solution for your programs in such circumstances - please contact us for details.
The rights to the BBC Micro ROMs are believed by the emulator community to have effectively fallen into the public domain, having lain unclaimed for many years - Acorn itself is of course long bankrupt, and the documentation for the rights is rumoured to have gone down in the World Trade Center on 9/11. If you believe that you have a claim to the ROMs that has never been disclosed to the emulator community, or indeed has never been proven under law, remember that this is a labour of love, a free and open source preservation effort, and so please talk to us in the first instance, cheers!
Collect the emeralds then find the exit, but look out for rocks, balloons, monsters, ice blocks, exploding tonic water, Nicholas Parsons and more. First 100 plays free.
Install it, connect to Facebook - and that's it! Close the app, and forget about it, until you're notified of your friends nearby. Think of it a a service, not an app. But once you have this service, and you see how it works, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Requires Android 2.2 (Froyo) or higher. Notifications take great advantage of the improvements in Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), but they work fine on earlier versions too.
Palerta will have very little effect on your battery. You won't see it in your battery usage, and you won't see the background service running. It's incredibly lightweight. It uses a location library we wrote and then open-sourced that's being used in some very high-profile apps running and proven already on tens of millions of phones. Beta note: we have seen one or two reports of battery weirdness from custom non-standard Android builds - if you experience this please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No ability to manually add friends, only automatically. This feature will be completed very soon.
- some of the buttons look a bit weird in pre-4.0 devices. Lots of graphical and layout changes will be fixed soon.
*** ANY ISSUES PLEASE EMAIL US ***
Find your nearest cycle hire location with this compact homescreen widget, featuring live availability of bikes and slots at each location.
Rated "Best Cycle Hire App" by CNET and The Londonist, "App of the Week" by PC Pro, and "stunning" by The Guardian. Also featured by Google as both an Android app surgery and an App Engine case study.
+ London (TfL Barclays Cycle Hire)
+ New York City (Citi Bike NYC)
+ Washington DC (Capital Bikeshare)
+ Boston, MA (Hubway)
+ Minneapolis, MN (Nice Ride Minnesota)
+ Paris (Vélib)
+ Marseille (Le vélo)
+ Lyon (Vélo'v)
+ Lille (V'Lille)
+ Toulouse (VélôToulouse)
+ Nantes (Bicloo)
+ Bordeaux (VCUB)
+ Aix-en-Provence (V’hello)
+ Amiens (Vélam)
+ Besançon (VéloCité)
+ Cergy Pontoise (VélO2)
+ Créteil (Cristolib)
+ Mulhouse (VéloCité)
+ Nancy (Cyclotop)
+ Rouen (Cy'clic)
+ Valence (Libélo)
+ Barcelona (Bicing)
+ Seville (Sevici)
+ Valencia (ValenbiSi!)
+ Saragossa (Bizi)
+ Santander (Tusbic)
+ Dublin (dublinbikes)
+ Melbourne (Bike Share)
+ Brussels (Villo!)
+ Luxembourg city (Vel'oh)
+ Milan (BikeMi)
+ Rio de Janeiro (SAMBA)
+ Toyama (Cyclocity)
+ Stockholm (City Bikes)
+ Gothenburg (Styr + Ställ)
+ Toronto (Bixi)
+ Montréal (Bixi)
+ Ottawa-Gatineau (Capital BIXI)
Common questions such as "why does a fast hybrid positioning system require wi-fi?" or "why can't any apps that contain widgets be installed to SD card?" are answered in menu-help - anything else, please email us at email@example.com
If you like this Lite version, please buy the full version, which features better data refreshes, favourites, no adverts, support for the Sony Ericsson LiveView second screen hardware device (check out the video at http://bit.ly/LFT-LV), and by helping us pay for our App Engine server charges it’s good karma for the day.
Purchasing this level pack also gives you unlimited access to all base level packs and community levels (worth £1.49).
Install alongside base Mole Miner game.
Purchasing this level pack also gives you unlimited access to all base level packs and community levels (worth £1.49).
Install alongside base Mole Miner game.
Install alongside the base game, so you retain your level progress and highscores.