Little Fox, a language education company that teaches English through animated stories, presents its popular series “Thumbelina” as a Storybook App! Enjoy the adventures of Thumbelina, a tiny girl with a big heart who was found in a flower!
Adapted from the Danish fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen, "Thumbelina" is the story of a tiny girl named Thumbelina who was found in a flower! When she gets kidnapped from her home by a toad, many adventures follow. Will her big heart help tiny Thumbelina through times of trouble?
[Storybook App Features]
- Watch anytime, anywhere on your smartphones and tablets.
- "Thumbelina" has a total of 16 chapters.
- English captions for every chapter.
- Learn English naturally while enjoying the animated story.
- Broaden imagination and creativity while watching the animated story.
- Enjoy the animated story in HD quality.
- Watch without a Wi-Fi or network connection after downloading the story.
- “Restore Purchase” function saves your purchases if you delete and reinstall the app.
[World Renowned Recognition and Awards]
- 2015, 2016 Selected 1st place for the “Best Brand for Kids Index” in the Online English Learning Category by consumers for the second consecutive year
- 2015 Korea EduAward, Elementary School English Education Category
- 2014 USA Teachers’ Choice Award, for the Family & for the Classroom
- 2013 USA National Parenting Publications Awards, Gold Winner
- 2013 USA Interactive Media Awards, Best in Class
- 2003 Korea Software Industry Association (KOSA) Prime Minister’s Commendation
- 2002 Italy 39th Bologna Children’s Book Fair, New Media Prize
- 2001 Korea Digital Contents, Grand Prize Winner and Gold Winner
* Little Fox storybook apps are fun and educational for children of all ages! Stay tuned for more Little Fox Storybook apps. Hope you are excited!
[App Access Permissions Notice]
* Required Access Permissions
The following permissions in the stated areas are required to use this app.
- Storage: to store user downloaded content
- Device/App history: to maximize services and check errors