Based on the popular British TV game show, players get the chance for an authentic experience at:
• Letters Round: Player must attempt to make the longest word possible from nine randomly chosen letters. (excluding proper nouns, hyphenated words, some plurals of mass nouns, and words that occur only in combination)
• Numbers Round: Player must use arithmetic to reach a random target number from six other numbers.
• Conundrum Round: Player must unjumble a 9-letter anagram arranged in the form of two condensed words.
- Free / No adverts
- No loading times, extremely quick game play
- Full CSW Dictionary containing over 150,000 words
- Over 1,000 dedicated Conundrums
- Solutions given at end of every round (Best words, math solutions and conundrums revealed)
- Full (15 rounds) and Quick (3 rounds) game modes
- Practice any round at your leisure
- Continue function allows you to pick up from where you left off
- Shake device during Letters or Conundrum rounds to shuffle order of letters (which may help reveal answers)
- Score menu allows you to view your best games and see how you did in them.
- No internet connection required: Built in dictionary and Numbers solver
- Level system: The better you do, the higher level you will achieve
- Does not work with HTC Wildfire, If it doesnt work on your device please email me and let me know! Thanks!
- In-game Font Size can be adjusted by tapping the font button (second from bottom left) at the main menu. The default font size is fine for the majority of devices. However if you are using a larger tablet device or find the font size unsatisfactory consider changing it here.
Hardware Controls / Vibrator: Needed for shake function during Letters and Conundrum rounds.
I am an IT student from Galway, Ireland and I developed this application for my final year project. All feedback appreciated and taken onboard!
"If you're into puzzle games be sure to give this a try!"
"Clean user interface and nice math game to keep you hooked!"
Countdown Maths Game is a beautifully designed and simple maths game based on the TV show 'Countdown'. The aim of the game is to create the target number using the 6 numbers and 4 operators.
The Free Version Features:
- A variety of difficulties to match your ability.
- 2 different game modes.
- Improve your mental maths ability in a fun educational way.
- A simple and easy to use layout.
- A variety of settings to change such as colour schemes, time and score limits.
Game Modes Featured In Free Version:
- Free Play: No time limit, no score limits, just try and make the target number. Here is your place to practice your skills!
- Two Player - Play against a friend, you both get a minute (this can be altered) to get as close as you can to the target number. You both get the same numbers to use and the same target to get to.
The Pro Version Features:
- Time Mode: Complete as many questions as you can within the given time limit!
- Speed Mode: Complete a certain number of questions in the minimum time you can!
- Challenge Mode: A round based mode where you choose a difficulty of question to attempt and gain points for harder difficulties, extra remaining time, completing successive questions and not using all the numbers.
- Save a question: The ability to save a question for later in any game mode.
- A beautiful leaderboard displaying all your scores, which can be filtered and sorted in numerous ways.
- Access to major updates first!
Buy the pro version here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplex.countdownpro
Please understand this game uses integer division, for example 5/4 is not 1.25 but is 1, decimal places are not supported yet to make it easier to use for more ages.
This app was designed to make maths easier and more fun than ever. With the variety of settings you can make the app your own. If you have and suggestions, leave us some feedback or email as at email@example.com
Numbers Game! is a simple, yet highly addictive math puzzle game for all ages, based on the popular Countdown Numbers Game.
SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE MATH PUZZLE GAMEPLAY
The aim of the Numbers Game is to reach the target number using any of the 6 numbers and operators + - x ÷.
PURE, INSTANT MATH PUZZLE FUN
No complicated rules or registration required. Just pick up and play, for lots of fun.
CAN YOU SOLVE ALL OF THE MATH PUZZLES?
Over 200 levels to play with varying difficultly, to put your math skills to the test.
If you get stuck, you can always use coins you earn for hints or simply ask a friend via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS.
6 random numbers are picked from a set containing each number from 1 to 10 twice and 25, 50, 75, 100 once.
A random goal is found from 100 to 999. By using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division only on to natural numbers, you must reach to goal. Don't worry if you can't, you can always use our solve option. It will find a solution by trying all possible operations. But remember that some games does not have a solution. (It may take a little to find a solution, especially if it doesn't exist or it is unique)
Solution option takes from where you have left, so if it can not find a proper solution, try it by taking your steps back.
The aim of this game is to reach the target number using math operations (+,−,×,÷) applied to 6 numbers whilst beating the clock countdown.
This is a free version of CountDown Calculation. Features are omitted. For example, the clock countdown is fixed at 60 seconds on the free version.
In the full version, this can be configured. The maximum target number is also set to 250. In the full version, you can vary this limit from 250 to 999.
CountDown Calculation is a numbers game based on mental arithmetic, it is a fun way to keep the brain cells ticking over.
Paid version has these extra features:
* No Adverts
* Configurable Maximum Target up to 999
* Configurable Countdown Time Limit
* Quick Select button for choosing random pattern
* Preferences for Quick Select Option
* Gives nearest Solution when target number not possible
* Ability to move program to SD Card
* Find Solution functionality
This game is an international hit with downloads in over 25 countries. If you like numbers game like Sudoku, this game is for you.