Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 40+ challenging levels
- Quick to learn, challenging to master
The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
The Press Loves Vector:
“The way Vector mimics the movements of real-life parkour practitioners is quite impressive... I can’t wait to be entrapped in Vector’s promising mix of direction and magnitude.” (appadvice.com)
“Vector is thrilling, rich in variety and it reminds us of Stick Run, but offers much more elaborate animations.” (fbgamer.de)
"The only cool way to run from all your problems." (Gamezebo.com)
“The game looks smashing … ” (idroidplay.com)
Check out what players are saying about Vector:
“Awesome!”, “Wow! Perfect Game, Man”, “Greatest game I ever ‘ran’!!!”, “Woohoo! 5 stars!”
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Lots of achievements and rewards!
• No in-app purchases!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Share your achievements and scores on Google Play Games! Fully supports all Android devices and GoogleTV, plus gamepads!
PERMISSIONS: External storage and system settings are used to allow the saving of the music as a ringtone (if you'd like)!
A few quotes about Canabalt:
"Canabalt is pure genius." -necessarygames.com
"It's going to be quite some time before you find something so simple so thrilling again." -Offworld
"This "daring escape" platformer is simply beautiful and beautifully simple." -Kotaku
"Canabalt is actually much more intense than you'd assume of a game which requires a single finger to play." -GameSpy
"It's all very lovely and full of poignant subtext. And awesomeness. Canabalt is a prime example of a simple idea executed extremely well." -JayIsGames
"I have never seen a concept so richly and successfully realized in such a simple yet stunningly complete form. Canabalt represents the power and potential of small independent games." -gameinmind.com
"Music is another component that is just perfect - it enhances the strange and unsettling setting of the game and also gives a sense of speed with a hint of hope that quick feet might be the salvation to the horror." -bartsnews.net
"Fast load times combined with short (yet exciting) game sessions really make for an attractive game to play on a mobile device." -TouchArcade
Ahhh, those were the days. Yep, back then you played a game, instead of watching it through cutscenes. You didn’t need no fancy whizbang graphics either, and the dragons looked vaguely like ducks. Yes, Kid Vector is an homage to a simpler time, when games were only about fun, children listened to their parents, and coins were collected instead of bought in packs for $24.99.
Kid Vector is a platformer that features a nouveau retro 2.5d world full of glorious vector graphics. Throughout the game you’ll encounter mysterious UFOs, relentless space worms, and a very angry vector dragon. There are 15 levels to explore, sure to challenge your platforming mettle.
So grab a lemonade, snuggle up to your newfangled smartDevice, and relive the good old days with Kid Vector.
★ ★ ★ Reviews ★ ★ ★
Slide To Play (4/4) - "Kid Vector is pure joy to play. The depth of creativity and passion that went into it is evident in every frame."
AppAdvice (4.5/5) -"If you’re a fan of difficult retro platformer titles, then make sure to give Kid Vector a try."
Apptudes (4/5) - "Kid Vector is a refreshing twist to most of the cartoonish platformers available in the App Store today"
The App Shack (4.5/5) - "it's one of the most well designed iOS platformers I’ve had the pleasure of playing, and I’ve played just about every single one of them."
TouchGen (4/5) - "The easy to grasp controls, and flashing graphics makes it a joy to play"
Modojo (4/5) - "Kid Vector delivers plenty of 8-bit charm, with tight virtual controls, punishing stages and a dollop of personality for good measure."
Press ROLL or JUMP at the right time to get rid of the barriers, otherwise you will be pushed off the screen after some hits and LOSE the game.
Run as far as you can, and don't forget to submit your score!!
Wish you enjoy this game!
Explore the caves of Doom ! Drive your Paper Plane through the most dangerous undergrounds you've ever seen, dodge traps, avoid asteroids, boost through collapsing caverns and collect as many stars as you can !
- 15 levels of pure Paper Plane flight awesomeness
- 45 Star Challenges to collect
- ASTEROIDS, COLLAPSING CAVES, HUGE GATES, DANGEROUS MINES and RAZOR SHARP ROTOS are trying to get you !
- Fly, boost and avoid obstacles as best as you can !
- 15 Game Center Achievements
- A worldwide Stars Highscore leaderboard
- Hours of fun gameplay !
● Please contact us via Facebook, Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org before putting up bad reviews if you encounter any technical difficulties with the game. In any case, all your scores, grades and coins will always be saved inside the game, unless you delete it manually. ●
How to play:
Hold the left side of the screen to fly up your plane.
Hold the right side of the scree to speed up your plane.
Follow us on Facebook :
Follow us on Twitter :
With just one control, tapping the screen to jump, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level. Any mistake will result in instant death and a respawn at the beginning of the level. With an awesome soundtrack synced to the game you’ll quickly become addicted!
Also included is a Practice Mode, allowing you to lay checkpoints along the way. Try and unlock medals throughout the game, including beating the game with no flags. Check out the Stats page, where you can see how far you got through the level!
Praise for The Impossible Game:
"Words can't describe how 'right' this feels."
"Fun and addictive as hell. What more could one want for one dollar?" 4.5/5
- Hot Blooded Gaming
More Info: http://flukedude.com/theimpossiblegame
Beat all the game difficulty from the easiest to the hardest.
Also try the game mode "Death Run" and enjoy the increasing speed and share your best score with your friends on the social network Facebook.
Have fun :)
• No internet access or other special permissions required.
• No ads or other junk.
• 9 exciting varieties of almost identical ships.
• Adjustable population of ships and world size.
• Customizable colors.
• Uses minimal power. If needed, frame rate and population can be adjusted to maximize battery life.
* Intense and relentless first person action
* Cool retro graphics style
* Campaign game mode
* Onslaught game mode with global highscores
* Compelling soundtrack by .We .Got .This .Far