You phone need to have "sqlit3" installed the app to work as well.
Very important, please email to developer if you had
problem!! and Please see the youtube video first.
Don't leave comments like "my internal browser works but
opera doesn't"! it is mostly likely because of your proxy setting and has nothing to do with this app!!!
Just connect your android phone to computer via a USB cable.
With this app and some simple setup steps, the PC side Internet will be shared by your android phone.
This is also known as reverse tether (tethering) or USB reverse tethering.
Again this app requires ROOTED phone.
reverse tether, reverse tethering, usb, internet, windows,
liunx, ubuntu, network
Application was tested on android 4.0 to 4.4.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer, tablet and router.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or FreeBSD computers, Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets and OpenWRT-based routers.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Windows computers and Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
It supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
One-time fee only.
We recommend that you try free EasyTether Lite before making a purchase.
EasyTether uses only official APIs ensuring your phone's security.
Unlike many tethering widgets, EasyTether implements its own tethering mechanism completely from scratch.
Some carriers have hidden the original EasyTether app. They cannot do this because of the latest FCC tether rules.
Note that all paid EasyTether versions function the same way, you can buy whatever is visible with your carrier or install EasyTether apk directly from our website
Remove other EasyTether versions before installation.
"EasyTether Pro takes your hand and walks you gently into Tetherland. You'll be tethering with this app for years to come, as long as your carrier still offers unlimited data.While the setup prcoess may be a bit tricky for the least tech savvy, most users will be up and tethering in no time. Tether on my friends. 9.5/10" - Ben Freed, App Rundown
"While EasyTether involves a bit more work than rooted tether apps, it is a nice solution for people that can't or don't want to root their phones." - Ed Clark, Androinica
"Overall, EasyTether is a great app to have. It is very useful and since it is USB enabled it will not drain your battery. The speed is excellent even though it is coming from a smartphone. I suggest that you go Pro for $9.99 just because it will allow you to access websites that you will probably need to access anyway (HTTPS)." - The Good Find
please, try our free version before buying this one.
If free version does not work for your phone - don't waste your money for buying Pro!
*** UNINSTALL OR TURN RECORDING OFF IN FREE VERSION JUST AFTER PRO IS INSTALLED ***
Pro version of Call Recorder without Ads and includes additional features.
Pro version of Call Recorder application has an ability to:
- Enable/Disable call recording.
- Records all your phone calls.
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items.
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Send selected records to email.
- Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call.
If you want to have it in your language and ready help with translation - you are welcome! Please, contact me.
Records are available in the CallRecorder folder in the SD card of your phone.
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
This is a must-have app for anyone who wants to apply different routing policies on an Android Device.
Tether Control lets you select where to route your traffic through.
Either via VPN(OpenVPN, IPSEC or any tun-based packet wrapper), either via the default mobile data connection or via TOR.
The app is designed to help Chamelephon customers to improve their media-entry security. It lets you add an additional hop to your anonymity/privacy chain for accessing the Internet.
Superb protection against VPN/tunnel leaks.
Key features :
Select exit route for the tethering
!!! Requires ROOT access !!!
Has been fully tested on chamelephon devices and is expected to work on most android devices.
Especially compatible with MediaTek 65XX devices.
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
This app is compatible with Android 4.0 , 4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 and 5.0. It doesn't work with Kit Kat versions (4.4.*) due to a VPN issue. PLEASE DON'T WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS VERSIONS!
This app works ONLY IF your device can manage VPN connections, in particular if the TUN.KO module is present. This module strictly depends on the hardware and must be compiled specifically for it. Some manufacturers prepare the firmware without re-compile that module or they even remove the file, so, it is not possible to open a VPN and not possible to use apps for the VPN (like OpenVPN or DroidVPN); please take a look to this link:
1. Create the BT pairing between this client device (with BlueVPN+ installed) and the host device or simply connect the USB stick
2. Make sure you have a valid internet connection and the BT-DUN profile on host; if necessary install the BlueDUN app
3. In case of direct modem connection (no Android phones) or USB modem, insert in the setting panel the dial phone number, the access point and the other connection parameters
4. Some 3G stick modems require the "Modem compatibility" option enabled
1. Activate the DUN service / open the BlueDUN app on host device or plug the modem USB stick
2. Open the BlueVPN+ app on client, click the BT host name or the USB device name in the list
[ First time you open the connection, you need to confirm the security alert for VPN and USB interfaces (x2)]
3. While BlueVPN+ is connected you can open a browser and navigate the internet through the bluetooth tethering or directly with USB modem
NOTE - there are applications that cannot retrieve network data from the VPN connection due to an Android bug (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=33666), please refer to the following list:
- GMail (Only read messages, no synchronization)
- Email [ POP3 / IMAP ]
- You Tube
- Google Earth
- Google Maps ( until version 6.14 )
- Google Play (browse only)
- Google Goggles
- Kindle app
- eBay app
- Web Navigation (Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin...)
- Google Play download
- Tune In
The above list may change if the apps change their behaviour after an upgrade.
Tested with Android tablets:
- Nexus 7
- Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Samsung Tab 7 / 10.1 work fine with BT connection; for USB modems you need a OTG cable and a low power consumption USB stick or an additional powered USB hub or a battery pack like the tekkeon mp1800.
and external devices:
- Atlantis V.90/V.92 USB PSTN Modem
- Hauwei USB stick 3G Modems ( E172 , E1800 )
- BlackBerry phones (9300,Torch 9800, Bold 9900)
- Nokia phones (2730, 5800 , E5, E65, E66, N95 ,N8-00 Belle, C60-01)
- Samsung phones (SGH-L760)
If you have experience with different devices please let us know!
NOTE: As it is impossible to test all devices, in case of no-working, the money will be refunded even after the 15 minutes allowed by Google (send a refund request by mail)
I don't provide support if you add negative comment on Google Play before contacting me by email
Using the proximity sensor on your phone, it detects when you wave your hand over the screen or when you place the phone to your ear.
Especially useful for drivers with a bluetooth headset, it means you don't have to fiddle around trying to press the correct button, leaving you to concentrate on the road.
If you don't use a bluetooth headset, you can automatically turn speakerphone on to answer calls within the settings, again making life easier on the road.
Also this app can help you reject calls, and send SMS to the caller if you need.
* Answer calls:
When your hands or ear close to the proximity senor, it will auto answer the received call.
If you driving the car, you can auto answer the call.
* Reject calls
When your hands or ear close to the proximity senor, it will auto reject the received call.
If you are busy, you can easy to reject call.
* Speaker on when answer call:
When answer the call, it will turn on the speaker automaticly.
If your mouth cannot close to the microphone, you can set the Speaker on.
* Send SMS when reject call:
It will send SMS to caller when reject the call. You can specify the SMS message content at setting page.
How to use:
Simply install the app and open it up, turn the service on and you're ready to go!
NOTE: Please try the free demo version ("Klink Demo" on the market) to test compatibility before buying. The demo can be replaced with the paid version via the market without any further setup on your computer.
- Does NOT require rooting
- One-time purchase fee -- upgrades are free via the Market.
- Uses USB for longer battery life and greater speed
- Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 (or later), and Ubuntu/Linux (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Written in C (NOT Java) for efficiency, speed, and lower power consumption.
* Handles hundreds of simultaneous connections. Klink can take on the most demanding applications.
* Is fast and capable of handling 4g speeds: can reach 30mbps in real-world conditions on capable phones.
- Can transparently rewrite "User-Agent" headers so that your PC browser will look like a mobile device when browsing web pages. This can save bandwidth by conveniently defaulting to the mobile version of websites.
- Designed so that network traffic effectively originates from the phone. This differs from rooted devices, which forward packets directly from the PC.
After installing and running Klink, please tap "Set up your Computer" and follow the instructions. Klink requires the installation of a small companion program on your PC in order to tether without rooting, so following the step-by-step guide is suggested. The same documentation is also available on our website, in case you would like to follow along on a big screen while at home.
Special note to PdaNet or EasyTether users:
* Klink is comparable in nature to these programs and configuration should be similar.
Keep in mind that Klink's consumption of data depends on usage.
HELP: Please visit the Google Group via http://www.faveset.com/klink/support,
or email email@example.com.
Please leave your email in the comments if you have any questions, so that someone can get in touch with you. It would be appreciated if you asked for help before posting negative feedback as Klink has been used successfully with thousands of phone and PC configurations.
As some users may have difficulty evaluating everything within the 15-minute refund window, a once-per-user 24-hour return policy is in effect; simply include your order email or number when contacting support. No one should feel rushed. Please contact support if you need any help during setup.
If you're experiencing slow speeds, it's likely due to your phone's connection. Klink can match the 8-9mbps speeds reported by the speedtest app over a 4g connection. It is recommended that you compare speeds with the speedtest app on the market.
Are there moments when you feel like using your computer but cannot find an Internet connection? Perhaps you need to type a long email on the go despite loathing the idea of pecking around on a touchscreen. Or maybe you prefer to easily browse and chat while sending that email on a comfortably sized screen. Whatever your use case, if you have an Android phone with Internet access and want to bring your computer online, Klink is for you!
Klink allows you to share your Android device's Internet connection with your PC. With it, you can run your favorite browser, most chat applications, many games (TCP/IP and UDP support), and more, all using your phone's existing data plan without an additional tethering option. (NOTE: Data and plan limits still apply, so please check the terms of your plan before using Klink.)
Android 4.4: does not generally work; some devices may work with dummy Wi-Fi trick though.
Android 4.3 down to 4.0.3: web browsing WORKS; dummy Wi-Fi or a similar trick required for other apps.
These notes apply to the TABLET-side app ONLY. Regular EasyTether works on all Android versions.
Install on your tablet and follow the instructions.
EasyTether Tablet provides Internet connection shared from your smartphone using USB or Bluetooth.
USB tethering requires USB host cable (also known as USB OTG cable)!
If you need to tether your smartphone to your computer, see the smartphone-side EasyTether application.
A known issue:
Apps that ask the system if there is an Internet connection do not work.
It happens because the system does not treat VPN connection without underlying Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection as Internet connection. It does not matter if you use the Lite or the full EasyTether on your phone.
The workaround is to connect to some dummy Wi-Fi network (without Internet access).
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
You can open tether setting window with only one tap if you put a shortcut of this application to your Home application.
This application will works on following phone, and maybe other phones which support tethering...
* SEMC Xperia arc (docomo SO-01C / Android 2.3.4)
It supports both TCP and UDP protocols; NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
Tested with Windows Xp/7 PCs, Mercedes Comand OnLine, Toyota Touch&Go / Entune, Tom Tom Rider, Clever GPS, BB Playbook
It doesn't work with some Motorola/Sony/HTC devices due to firmware limitations.
Trial version limited to 5 min and it is for test only; see also the no limited version (it includes the homescreen widget, the auto-reconnect and auto-start additional options)
NOTE: Starting January 1, 2015, due to a change in Value-Added Tax (VAT) laws in the European Union (EU), the cost of the apps will increase of about the 20-22%
How to setup (only the first time):
- Remove the previous pairing between your devices
- Start the BlueDUN service, make the phone discoverable
- Create the new pairing
- Setup the DUN connection on the client device: don't care about phone number, account or dns because the app emulates only the modem behaviour but it sends/retrieves data to/from phone wifi/mobile connection!
In case of connection issues, please enable the "Logger" and "Log to File" options in the setting panel; go back and restart the service, try a new connection. Finally click the "Send Log files" option to send an email with generated log files.
Please CONTACT ME for any problem BEFORE WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. Don't add spam comments otherwise I'll have to remove this trial version.
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
Installation is simple like with EasyTether or PdaNet, and the in-app setup guide walks you through everything in less than 10 minutes.
The original version has over 20,000 paid users and an average Market rating above 4.3, so everything is well-tested, but please don't hesitate to email and ask questions!
NOTE: Please try the free demo version ("Klink - Tether Demo" on the market) to test compatibility before buying. Klink should work with every device out there, so don't hesitate to contact support if you need help. The demo can be upgraded via the market without any further configuration on your computer.
- Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 (or later), and Ubuntu Linux (32-bit/64-bit).
* Ubuntu binaries can be used with other Linux distributions (also tested with Fedora and Arch).
- This is only for USB connections to a PC or Mac. Tablets are not supported!
- Does not require a rooted device
- It has a unique Mimic Mobile Device mode that lets you browse mobile pages as the device of your choosing to conserve data. Moreover, this mode can also block common background data activity to avoid excessive data usage.
- Written in C (NOT Java) for efficiency, speed, and lower power consumption.
* Is fast and capable of handling 4g speeds: can reach 30mbps in real-world conditions on capable devices.
NOTE TO PURCHASERS OF THE ORIGINAL KLINK: Your purchase is still valid, and it is NOT necessary to buy this version. Please visit the "Download" page at www.faveset.com to download the original version of Klink, or email support if you have questions.
After installing and running Klink, please tap "Set up your Computer" and follow the instructions. Klink requires the installation of a small companion program on your PC or Mac, so following the step-by-step guide is suggested.
HELP: Please visit the Google Group via http://www.faveset.com/klink/support, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It would be appreciated if you asked for help before posting negative feedback, as virtually all problems can be resolved. Otherwise, please leave your email address when commenting so that someone can get in touch with you.
As some users may have difficulty evaluating everything within the 15-minute refund window, a once-per-user 24-hour return policy is in effect; simply include your order number when contacting support. No one should feel rushed. Please contact support if you need any help during setup.
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed for Android Market license verification.
INTERNET - Requires a data connection.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for downloading companion files during setup.
The WiFi access point created by Tether It supports WPA2 security. The tethering usage is covered by the general data plan you have from your carrier; no separate tethering plan is required. This can save you significant amount of money per month.
The WiFi mode is the fastest and easiest way to tether, however, it may not work on all phones due to blocking implemented by some carriers. Bluetooth and USB tethering modes work for all phones and carriers. You can try WiFi mode first. If it prompts you to call your carrier, that means Tether It has failed to activate the WiFi access point, and you should use Bluetooth or USB mode instead.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING:
- We recommend that you try the trial version of Tether It first before buying the premium version.
- WiFi tethering mode may not work on all smart-phones and/or every carrier. Some phone updates may also break WiFi mode. Please install the trial version first and make sure it works to your satisfaction.
- We do not provide any warranty due to many things we cannot control. Carriers have been finding ways to interfere with unpaid tether usage (such as through system updates).
[Please read the full description before reading negative reviews or look for all the positive reviews on the next page]
This app may be useful for you if:
- if you don't have a mobile data plan.
- if you have a limited plan and would like to spare your bytes and money whenever you're at home/work/school.
- if you're roaming and would like to avoid roaming data charges.
- if you prefer speed and want an internet that is faster* than any wifi/3g/4g/lte. (*as fast as your modem)
- if you don't have access to wifi / don't need wifi just for your device.
- if you don't trust the security/privacy of your wifi network.
- if your wifi connection is weak, slow or keeps disconnecting.
- if you would like to access your local network from your device for backups or storage.
Basically, since you're already connected to usb to recharge or sync, why not also have a super fast, unlimited, secure internet connection for no additional charges, for whatever reason, like sync your mail, contacts or calendars, download and update apps, pre-cache maps, use online-only apps/games, etc...
- You'll be able to connect to the internet via USB with a single click. No advanced skills required whatsoever.
- The connection will appear on your device as 3G so that all apps including Google Play, function seamlessly as if you're actually connected to 3G.
- It will first guide you in 2 easy steps to setup your computer for it to work.
- Troubleshooting tips on the spot for most problems.
- No pc-side software installation is needed at all.
- It provides an option to automatically connect as soon as you plug in USB.
- To disconnect, simply unplug USB. To connect again, plug back USB. Voila. Easy.
- A manual configuration option is also available for advanced users.
This app requires:
- A ROOTED android device
- A Tether option in your device.
- A desktop/laptop computer with your device drivers installed (and ability to edit Network Connections, no extra software needed)
- An internet connection
- Patience - a connection may take a few seconds to a few minutes to get established, since there's no direct way to do it but through this trick.
All app permissions are only needed to establish the connection.
This is a functional trial app that never expires. The one limitation is that you can only connect to the internet in the afternoon and in the late evening, but you can stay online for as long as you want. If you enjoy it please consider purchasing the non-limited version of ReverseTether also available here on Google Play.
Note that this App was not tested on all android devices and might not work on yours, depending on your manufacturer, your carrier's restrictions, your device's configuration or whatnot. And please disregard negative reviews from users whose devices are limited in such a way and don't bother to read this description. You can just test it, it's very light and uninstalls neatly. If it works on your device however please let everyone know in your review. If you have questions or need support, please write us using the provided link, do not ask your questions in your review because we can't reach you back. Please try the troubleshooter before leaving a bad review.