Watch local TV from the USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Asia and the Middle East in your area as well as over 200 Live TV Channels and over 500 Video On Demand Channels. Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours. Share your thoughts about what you’re watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email. Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV. We also provide over 45,000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. Watch the channels free of charge without needing any external apps, or signing up. The channels are updated automatically. Choose from hundreds of television channels that can be streamed using WiFi or mobile data. Also, you can use Chromecast to watch the channels on TV sets.
Extra features include a Program Guide, Social TV, Pause, Rewind, Record and On Demand. .
* Watch Live TV
* Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows
* Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
* Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere
* One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
* Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand DVR
* Use DNLA and Chromecast to watch live on your TV
* Social TV
* Watch LIVE local TV for free!
* Watch over 300 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
* Watch over 600 VOD Channels for free in SD
* Freeview channels available which include BBC, BBC News, BBC One and many more
* Enjoy your favorite sports channels live on your android devices
* App include the coverage of Premier League, Champions League, European Qualifiers, Cricket World Cup, Basketball, Tennis and many other sports as well.
• Watch Network USA, UK, German, French, Asian, African, Arabic, Canadian, Russian channels live!
• No need to pay any charge
• No sign-up required
• Channels automatically updated
• Easy to use interface
• Wide range of channel list
• Use any network - Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
• Also, you can connect these devices to TV sets so as to watch the channels on TV