Oggi tutto il rock che vuoi è a portata di app con LiveRadio365!
Il rock è di tutti. Il rock è ovunque e da oggi lo puoi sempre portare con te!
Scarica la app di Liveradio365 per essere sempre aggiornato sulle ultime novità musicali,
per rivivere i grandi classici del passato ed i pezzi più forti del momento.
Stay tuned, stay rock!
Calling all Cubase users: Cubase 7 is here, and Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, our in-house Cubase expert has been hard at work exploring every line of code! Master all the powerful new features in this new and powerful version of this popular DAW...
Cubase 7, with its new look and tons of new and powerful features, is truly revolutionary. That’s why we brought in Steinberg Product Specialist, Matthew Hepworth, to create this 53-tutorial exploration. Learn how you can collaborate with other musicians from across town or across the globe with VST Connect. This feature lets you set up and produce a live, synched session online! Cubase 7's new mixer, the MixConsole, has also been completely redesigned. Routing your signal and accessing your plug-ins has never been more intuitive and elegant. Matthew also explores all the great new effects, Chord Track and Hermode tuning and shows how you can apply these cool features to your projects.
But that’s just the beginning: There is much more to discover. So make yourself comfortable and join Matt Hepworth in this tour de force of a course, Moving Forward with Cubase 7.
Table of contents:
1. Welcome to Cubase 7
2. Mouse and Modifier Keys
3. Installation Update & 32-Bit vs 64-Bit Operation
4. The Steinberg Hub
5. The New Cubase 7 Color Space
6. Double-check your Audio Interface
7. Enabling Auto Save & Other Preferences
8. A Word on the Control Room and Click (Metronome)
9. The Cubase Mixer is now the MixConsole
10. Full Screen Mode
11. MixConsole Signal Flow
12. Using the Windows Layout
13. Visibility and Zones
14. Searching for Channels
15. Searching for Tracks
16. Searching for PlugIns
17. Using the Racks
18. Adding Pictures and Notes
19. Showing & Hiding Channel Types
20. Using the Agents
21. Storing Channel and Rack Configurations
22. Modifying Channel Width & Height
23. Adding FX Channels
24. Double-clicking Inserts and the “e” indicator
25. A/B Compare Function
26. Spectrum Analyzer in EQ
27. Global FX Bypass Buttons
28. Resetting Channels or the Entire MixConsole
29. The Loudness Meter
30. Adding More Mix Consoles (2 and 3)
31. Noise Gate
34. Tube and Tape Saturation
35. Limiters and Maximizers
36. Recalling Channel Strip Presets
37. Tube Compressor & Vintage Compressor MKII
38. Voxengo CurveEQ
39. Using the CurveEQ Spectrum Matching
40. Cubase 7 and the Control Room
41. Setting Up a Cue Mix
42. The Chord Track Editor
43. VariAudio, Harmonies, and the Chord Track
44. Setting up a VST Connect Session
45. Watching a Session In Progress
46. Quick-linking and VST Control Panels in the MixCons...
47. ASIO Guard and VST Performance Window
48. Hermode Tuning
49. The Remote Control Editor
50. Zoom MEM and Zoom ZAP
51. Adjusting Handles with the Scrub Tool
52. Using Safe Start-up Mode
53. Volume Max and Portuguese, Obrigado
When Matt Hepworth creates a course, you can be sure that you are in for an amazing educational journey! In this Advanced MIDI Toolbox course, Matt takes you further into MIDI than you ever thought possible. You learn advanced Cubase MIDI techniques and tools that most users don’t even know exist!
From deep production techniques like layering, expression and the acclaimed VST Expression to in-depth explorations of Cubase’s awesome MIDI plugins, this course covers it all.
So, if you use Cubase and you want to become a MIDI expert, sit back, dig in and be ready to learn everything there is to know about recording, editing, producing and going absolutely crazy with MIDI right here, right now in this Advanced MIDI Toolbox course by Matthew Hepworth.
And while you're here, make sure and watch all of Matt’s extraordinary courses covering all aspects of this powerful DAW!
Table of contents:
2. A Quick Primer on MIDI
3. Monotimbral vs. Multitimbral Instruments
4. Layering with Multitimbral Instruments
5. Layering Monotimbral Instruments with MIDI Tracks
6. Using MIDI Sends for Layering
7. Using External Synths for Layering
8. The Concept of VST Expression
9. Setting Up an Instrument Track for VST Expression
10. Articulation Directions and Attributes
11. Editing VST Expression in the Key Editor
12. Adding Dynamics
13. The Concept of Note Expression
14. Setting Up an Instrument Track for Note Expression
15. Editing Note Expressions in the Key Editor
16. Additional Note Expression Functions
17. The Concepts of MIDI Plug-ins
18. Arpache 5 Arpeggiator
19. Arpache SX Arpeggiator
20. The Auto LFO Plug-in
21. The Beat Designer Plug-in
22. The Chorder Plug-in
23. Compressor, Density, and Note to CC Plug-ins
24. MIDI Control Plug-in
25. MIDI Echo Plug-in
26. MIDI Modifiers Plug-in and Tab
27. MIDI Monitor Plug-in
28. Micro Tuner Plug-in
29. The Quantizer Plug-in
30. The Step Designer Plug-in
31. Track Control Plug-in
32. Transformer Plug-in
33. The Concepts of the MIDI Functions
34. Note Lengths and Mono/Poly Overlaps
35. Note Velocities
36. Note Doubles and Continuous Controllers
37. Other MIDI Functions
38. The Concepts of the Logical Presets
39. Exploring Some Popular Presets
40. Creating a Custom Preset in the Logical Editor
41. MIDI Step Recording
42. Creating a MIDI Tap Tempo Map
43. Creative Transposition
44. Creating a Groove Preset
45. Creating Velocity Layers
46. Sharing MIDI Events from Other Projects
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
1.FM is one of the internet's leading online radio network offering 45+ music channels from different genres and for different moods.
Access to the 1.FM radio channels is absolutely free (registration required).
Get ready to listen to the best music selection on the planet, request your favorite songs, vote for your favorite artists or dedicate songs to your loved ones.
If you are having any issue with the app, please contact us before leaving a negative feedback. We are here to help and while the app was thoroughly tested, some devices might act differently than others.
You can open a support ticket at http://help.1.fm and we will try our best to get your issue resolved.
Why is **Free College Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (53 and Counting)
2. Background Audio to surf the Web while you listen
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels (The King, Fab Four, Classic Crooners, Early Rock n' Roll and More)
"Oldies Radio" Stations
********** Most Popular **********
GotRadio - Classic 60s
181.FM - The Beatles Channel
The EP Express - Elvis Presley
TopShelf Oldies new oldies
Offshore Music Radio 50s 60s 70s
Flower Power Radio 50s 60s 70s
************ All Oldies ************
Abacus.fm Vintage One Music
HyLitRadio, Great Oldies / Rock n Roll
TopShelf Oldies, creatng new oldies
************ Decades ************
THREETEN RADIO - Hit music from the 70s, 80s and 90s
Offshore Music Radio 50s 60s 70s
Oldies The 50s 60s 70s
All 60s All The Time
Flower Power Oldies - groovy 1960s mix
Flower Power Radio - 50s 60s 70s
GotRadio - Classic 60s
************ Big Band ************
GotRadio - Big Band Music
The Home of the Big Bands - KCEA-FM
********* Smooth Oldies *********
EZ Does It Net Radio
Devils Radio: Bop Street Radio
Ichiban Rock n Soul on WFMU
******** Specialty Oldies ********
Beatles Tribute - ROCKRADIO.COM
Heartbeat FM - Lovesongs 24/7
HD Diner Radio Player
GotRadio - Musical Magic
****** International Oldies ******
Bide n Musique - francophone 60-70-80
Dublins ABC (94FM)
R.E.M Votre Radio Locale en Aquitaine
hautdebit mp3 Player
Radio Italia Anni 60 - Trentino Alto Adige
********** Oldies Mix **********
AM 1220 WQUN
Bad Song Radio
EMR Music Player
K-EARTH 101 FM
NRK Gull Music
Powermix FM - JukeBox Channel
AM 740 Zoomer Radio CFZM
ZET Super Gold
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why is the app not working on my device?
A: Unfortunately, Free Oldies Radio doesn't support all devices and operating systems. This is the main reason we have decided to bring this app to you totally FREE! Try it out to see if we are coming in loud and clear, "Nothing ventured nothing gained." We are adding support for new devices all the time.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have over 50 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
Easy to use app with instant Track Info and share function.
Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
Wherever you are, the most fun from top Smooth Jazz radio stations is with you!
This is a FREE add support App, but without any annoying push ads!
I recommend a fast internet connection for top app performance. Wifi, 4G, etc.
I have test the app and all stations are working without skipping. If you still find errors, please report them to me. Thank you and enjoy!
When you exit the app while a radio station is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar. That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the station. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
+ Effects: Reverb + Chorus
+ Chord analysis
+ Additional lyrics view with words arranged in measures, including chord symbols to play along the song
+ Create custom perspectives ( 3-D note views)
+ Play song slices (chords)
+ Export MIDI files to wav audio
+ Export modified MIDI files to new MIDI file (including changed pitch, instruments) or export just a range (loop)
+ Play MIDI files via the built-in synthesizer (soundfont included)
+ Karaoke: *.kar and *. mid files, support for many charsets (cyrillic, greek, arabian, ...)
+ Auto detect voice melody track with the option to mute it automatically
+ Piano keys: scrollable and zoomable
+ USB MIDI In: Plug in your MIDI keyboard and play notes while MIDI file is playing, or send control changes (Channel Volume, Modulation) or program changes
+ Gapless and beat accurate looping due to quantisation feature! Loops are also shiftable while playing !
+ Create markers to quickly navigate to specific file positions - Give a name for each marker, eg. "solo", "reprise"...
+ Transpose the MIDI file (can be stored for each MIDI file! )
+ Tracks control: Mute or solo specific tracks/instruments or assign other instruments!
+ Change the tempo during playback while maintaining relative tempo changes
+ Choose midi notes visualisation: pitch range or instrument/midi channel
+ Various auto scrolling modes and continuous zooming
+ Designed for tablets and smartphones
Any soundfont of file format "sf2" can be used, also compressed soundfonts (wavpack or flac).
The soundfont that ships with this app has a size of ~ 3 MB and offers acceptable sounds.
If you don't like it, load your own favourite soundfont from the sd card!
Just search the internet for "soundfont collections- there are many available for free!
By coloring the notes depending on their pitch the harmonic development, different tonal areas / modulations / key changes become visible at a glance!
Even large MIDI files (eg. a symphony) will be visualized in 2-3 seconds !
Also so called "black midi" files (up to million notes or more) can be played back completely. Only the number of notes to display needs to be limited. You can set this number -> Try how many notes your device can take (e.g. with Nexus 7 up to 400.000 notes)
MIDI file user settings
All loops, markers, instrument/track assignments are stored in a separate settings file. Each time a MIDI file gets loaded it will search for an existing settings file.
Support & Feedback
The "Help & Info" menu inside the app offers a form to submit feedback, ie. ask a question, make a suggestion or report a bug.
Alternatively you can send your concern directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally, if you like this app - RATE IT !
Keywords: Midi, player, Loops, Karaoke
Radio programs include
- Contemporary Christian music
- Christian rock
- Praise and Worship
- Christian Spanish
- Browse by location
- Browse by genre
- Browse by language
- Recently played folder
- Favorite folder
- Sleep timer
- User Added Stations
**** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS ****
Some US-based stations block their streams from being broadcasted outside US.To listen to these stations, you will need to use an HTTP Proxy or a VPN(Virtual Private Network) that makes it look like you are receiving the stream from a US-based IP address.
- Desktop widget showing a tile from the last viewed sheet music (2014-07-07)
- The app revolves around keeping track of memorization progress in a quantitative way by breaking a sheet music into tiles (measures in staffs).
- Two modes: Quiz Mode and Sheet Music Mode.
- Visualization of Quiz Mode statistics in overview and in detail (at individual tiles).
- Supports screen orientation change.
- Smooth 60FPS scrolling (on my AT&T HTC One X (Evita)).
- Multiple color themes that can also work as file list bookmarks.
- Select which staffs to play (same as MidiSheetMusic) and appear in Quiz Mode.
- Zoom in/zoom out in Quiz Mode and Sheet Music Mode
- Split 1 staff to 2 staffs, or combine >2 staffs to 2 staffs (same as MidiSheetMusic)
- MIDI playback with adjustable speed, instrument with the current notes being highlighted (same as MidiSheetMusic)
- Click a measure and play from that measure
Contains no ads.
Source code: https://github.com/quadpixels/midisheetmusicmemo
For more, read: http://steamandsteel.com/apps/sound-flow-receiver/
This course, designed by Studio One expert Gary Hiebner, is an all-out, in-depth exploration of MIDI editing in PreSonus' powerful DAW. You learn about the great features Studio One offers when it comes to working with and editing MIDI in your production including Actions, an option-rich way to manipulate your velocities, grooves and quantization to really get down and dirty with your MIDI parts.
Gary also explains Impact, Mojito, and Sampler One, three great virtual instruments that are built right in to this DAW and give you tons of flexibility when creating and editing patches. You'll also see and hear as Gary demonstrates how he uses the built-in Melodyne plug-in to transform an audio track into MIDI.
So get ready to take your MIDI data to the next level and bring new life to your tracks. Oh, and make sure you watch the other great courses in our ever-expanding series on Studio One, the DAW with the artist in mind.
Table of contents:
1. Setting Up Instrument Tracks
2. Setting Up Your MIDI Devices
3. Using the MIDI Editor
4. Going Through the MIDI Tools
5. Piano Roll vs. Drum Editor
6. Using MIDI Quantization
7. MIDI Velocity Actions
8. MIDI Groove
9. Using MIDI Actions
10. MIDI Quantize Actions
11. MIDI Velocity Actions
12. Double Notes, Short Notes & Split Notes
13. Conform Your MIDI to Scale
14. Editing Multiple MIDI Instruments
15. MIDI Velocity and Modulation
16. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 1
17. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 2
18. Subtractive Synthesis with Mojito
19. Using Sound Fonts & Sound Font Player
20. Getting Into Sampling with Sample One
21. Turning Melodyne Audio Events into MIDI Events
22. ReWire Setup
- 16 tracks , 128 instruments
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
In this musician-friendly course, Matt Hepworth has designed tutorials to help you get your musical ideas down fast. He proves that the best way to learn music software is by working on a song. That way, you only get the knowledge you really need to get the creative work done! Yet, you also learn the software and all the techniques that musicians need to know to make sure that creative ideas don't get lost in the complex roadblocks that DAWs inevitably throw your way.
Once your inspirations are recorded, this course eases you into some basic production techniques, giving you the perfect intro to Matt's next course in our Cubase 7 series: The Producer's and Engineer's Toolbox.
So get down to making tracks and learn Cubase at the same time!
Be sure to check out our ever-expanding library of Cubase 7 courses right here as we continue to build the best Cubase knowledge base on the planet!
Streema is on a mission to simplify the radio listening experience on the web and mobile devices. Simple Radio is a product of that effort and we are eager to get your feedback!
Why Simple Radio?
Clean User Interface:
Simple Radio sports an extremely clean user interface that gets out of your way and helps get you tuning in ASAP. Many radio apps can be too complex when you're just trying to get a station to play. With Simple Radio, that’s a thing of the past.
One Tap Access to Favorites:
Getting to the station you want to listen to as fast as possible is super important - with Simple Radio you’ll always have one-tap access to your favorites. The app is optimized to make day-to-day use as smooth as possible, whether at home, at work or in the car.
No Buffering or Interruptions:
Using Streema’s experience in serving more than 5 million listeners per month, Simple Radio features unparalleled levels of stability and reliability. We know how important this is. That’s why we push relentlessly to further improve the quality of the listening through the app on each release.
Questions or feedback? We read every single email
Want us to add a specific radio station? Have suggestions? Please, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html).
Third party trademarks are owned by the registered owners of those trademarks. Streema is not affiliated with these companies. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Demo version! Plays only one internal MIDI song. Find the full version here: http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:hdop
This app plays MIDI files (Type 0 and 1) via Bluetooth on a real MIDI device. A Bluetooth-to-MIDI interface is required. Two examples can be found here: http://www.protopage.com/hdop001
The MIDI files in a directory can be played automatically (all or single, with or without repeat). You can adjust Speed, Velocity and Transpose "on the fly" (Transpose only when STOP). A single button press restores defaults (DEF. button).
In addition, each channel can be muted/unmuted. The volume-down (volume-up) key mutes (unmutes) all channels. Active channels are green, deactivated channels are red.
In settings "Control Change" and "Program Change" messages can be suppressed, to preserve the manual settings of the MIDI device. Max. 100 tracks can be played. You can insert up to 5 seconds of silence between songs.
Bluetooth-to-MIDI interface: The interface used has to be set correctly ("Direct" or "Buffered").
Buffer depth: This value defines how much MIDI data is buffered in the external controller. The higher this value, the longer it takes until Speed and Velocity changes become audible. The controller passes the buffered data on to the MIDI device with exact timing, so that timing variations caused by varying CPU load are effectively eliminated.
Bluetooth device selection: The selection can be limited to device names containing a particular string, defined in settings. If only one device is available, it is selected automatically.
(More keywords: MIDI over Bluetooth, wireless MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI file player)
The Live365 Android app allows listeners to easily find the perfect station for any musical taste enabling the discovery of music and talk content you won’t find or hear anywhere else. The app features 260+ genres of music covering every imaginable genre ranging from Rock, Classical, Jazz, Electronic, Country, Gospel, Pop, Hip-Hop/R&B, International, Reggae, Broadway, Meditation, Oldies, Talk, and hundreds of other genres. Live365’s online radio stations are created by music and talk enthusiasts from hobbyists to professional broadcasters. In addition to thousands of user created radio stations, the Live365 network also features stations programmed from well known artists such as Johnny Cash, David Byrne, Pat Metheny, Jethro Tull, and more.
Live365 is different from other Internet Radio services because Live365 provides each broadcaster with the platform and tools they need to create their own online radio station and reach a global audience. For the listener, this means more unique, diverse, and quality music and talk content over other radio services like AM/FM, Satellite, and other Online Radio networks with robotic playlists. Download the Live365 Radio app today and start enjoying the best in internet radio on your Android device!
Listeners who love Live365:
- “A great radio experience. It’s wonderful being able to choose from so many excellent genres and getting such depth in a radio experience. Real human programmers too!”
- “This is the best online radio…period”
- “Great app! Better than satellite! Rock on!”
- “Makes radio great again.”
- “Finding your stations has been a gift to me. Now I can listen at work and at home. LOVE IT!”
For a commercial-free experience, listeners can become a Live365 VIP.
Benefits of VIP include:
• No Ads
• Unlimited Access to All Live365 Stations
• Personalized Recommendations
• Exclusive Desktop App