Works on both tablets and phones!
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★An innovative grid layout so that you can see and open all of your documents easily.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Preview was removed to make the app faster, if you would prefer to have the old version of the app please email me.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Pro, that is why the screenshots show this name.
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
• Filelist with thumbnail of images, video and audio.
• Unzip ZIP files. Decompress RAR files, including multi-part.
• Share your files: access to stored files from a web browser, delete or upload new files, access to the FTP server.
• To transfer files from one device to another both devices need to have this app installed.
More details: www.jrmobileapps.com
Facebook: JR Mobile Apps
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Agro Office Mobile enables you to:
∙ Work with cadastral maps, satellite pictures and field boundaries on-line or off-line
∙ Download field boundaries from the server to the mobile device
∙ Map fields with the GPS receiver of the mobile device and upload field boundaries to the server
∙ Locate yourself on the satellite picture, cadastral map or field boundary map
∙ Locate parcels or field boundaries in the terrain using your smartphone
∙ Track your farming machinery and equipment, monitor fuel level, calculate work completed (hectares), etc. – all in real time
∙ Receive alarms and notifications, without paying for SMSs
∙ Two-way synchronization – to and from the server
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
The easiest, fastest way to send and receive files and folders from other smartphones, tablets, and computers. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android(*).
It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect. Devices are automatically discovered. Select files and they are transferred to your devices and computers in seconds. Without USB cable.
File Transfer is not a cloud. Files are transferred directly on your local network. No need to upload your files to the Internet, then download them on any device.
To download File Transfer for other platforms go to http://www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
File Transfer is compatible with File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and for Windows).
Looking for a quick way to access your files?
Try out our Local Cloud at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delitestudio.localcloudfree
Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/delitestudiosrl
(*) This free version cannot send more than 5 MB at once and cannot receive files.
Wireless USB turns your device into a full-fledged network drive which you can access from any Windows PC, Mac or Linux box.
It works at the full speed that WiFi offers - but you don't need a WiFi network because Wireless USB will create one for you if needed! Simply connect to the WiFi network Wirelesss USB creates for you from any other computer and you can access your phone or tablet anywhere...
Keywords: filesharing, wifi storage, wireless computer connection, flash drive, sdcard, hotspot transfer, zeroconf, ftp, server, autodetection, off grid, secure, independent, WiFi, no Internet connection, file transfer, beam files, sync devices, network storage
Simple, Unlimited, Instant File Transfer!
No Sign Up or Log In - All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
"Best file transfer app after the bump shut down"
Across your mobile devices (Android or iPhone, iPad, iPod) and PC (web https://send-anywhere.com)
You can quickly and easily share any folders or files (include photos, videos, and Apps).
√ Simple UI
√ No need to log-in or sign up to use
√ File sharing across Android, iPhone, PC (Browser)
√ No file format, size, number limited to share
【 How it works 】
★ Sending file
1. Select a file(Document, Photo, Video, App etc.) and click a “Send”
2. Get a 6 digit OTK(One Time Key) and let your friend know.
3. Stand by.
Tip. Files can be sent to nearby devices through auto detected list
★ Receiving file
1. Enter the 6 digit OTK in receiving device
Tip. Receive files on your PC from https://www.send-anywhere.com
★ More Tips ★
1. Sharing original bunch of photos, as many as you want!
- We don't do compressing. Enjoy original photos.
*Be aware when moving many big files with your cellular data use!
2. Sharing Apps!
- You can even share Apps in your phone with friends.
- If you are an app developer, you will love this. It's so easy to share and install .apk files
3. Upload files for later download.
- To scan QR code.
- To find other devices near current location.
- To send/receive files.
- To save the received contacts.
- To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
- To write received files on SD card.
- So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
- To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
- To check the wifi status.
- To get the name of the account.
- To access push account.
- To use push notification.
- To search for users in your contacts.
Keywords: share file, file transfer, transfer wifi/3g, bump
Just Give the time intervals to record the location and save it to the database, and Start the cell tracker. By the end of the day you can check where you roamed with locations saved on google maps.
Cell tracker lets you view your location history date wise.
Cell tracker is a easy and Graphical based user interface which acts as it says.
Cell tracker is completely free to downlaod.
More from developer
Plus the latest version of our Android app now enables you to automatically upload the pictures and videos on your phone to your Knowhow Cloud account.
With the Knowhow Cloud app you can:
- View and edit your documents anywhere
- Automatically back up all the photos and videos on your phone or tablet
- View your photos in full screen slideshow mode
- Listen to your favourite songs in seconds
- Stream video content anywhere
Please note: You will need a Knowhow Cloud account to use this app. Please visit http://www.knowhow.com/cloud for more information, or pop into any Currys or PC World store to purchase an account.