LiveLogik Enterprise is an online and offline video and picture streaming app that allows your field staff to capture, document and share visuals from site remotely in real time with your main office. This provides an early look into the requirements and scope – creating a quicker, more cost effective and efficient process that provides a much better customer experience.
LiveLogik Enterprise also helps you allocate, manage, collaborate and update your onsite jobs and field staff, to ensure an accurate and speedy process for all parties. The captured data is securely stored in the LiveLogik portal for viewing, collaboration, information management, archival and reporting.
LiveLogik Enterprise is ideal for the following industries:
- Insurance – property insurance, motor insurance, pet insurance
- Property Management – real estate agents, strata managers, facility managers, property services managers
- Property Inspection & Valuation – property inspectors, property surveyors, real estate agents
- Construction & Trades – builders, trades
- Maintenance – service technicians, after sales support
- Capture live and offline video
- Scan and upload documents, PDFs and other documents
- Receive and manage job assignments
- Plot route to site with maps
- Receive, confirm and update job status
- Review collected pictures and videos
- Create calendar appointments
- Exchange notes with your team
- Cloud based recording and storage/replay options
- Multi-channel sharing of the visual stream
- Visual stream privacy and sharing configurations based on the business needs
-Metadata and analytics
Requirements and Recommendations:
- LiveLogik Enterprise will consume battery power. For best results, ensure you have adequate battery remaining and have unnecessary apps closed out on the mobile device.
- LiveLogik Enterprise consumes streaming data bandwidth. Please check with your service provider for any potential data charges the video transmission will incur, or utilize a WiFi connection or a hotspot.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- LiveLogik Enterprise handles synchronization of offline recordings in background if synchronization is enabled.
- Please be aware of your environment to protect yourself from accidental streaming of legally protected or private property.
- If any unexpected issues are encountered, we encourage you to provide feedback or contact support so we can improve our services.