NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
Benefits of HealthDroid:
* Information at your fingertips: We all have faced situations when we just couldn't locate important information, document, records et al when we needed the most. This is all the more frustrating for health related documents. HealthDroid helps you not only store all health related documents (listed below) but also helps your organize it for easy reference whenever needed.
- Doctor's Prescriptions
- Diagnostic Test Reports
- Vaccination Calendar. (Comes pre-loaded with child birth immunization plan which may be tailored).
* Medical Emergency: At some point of time, we would have gone through or witnessed the trauma, unpreparedness, memory lapses (recalling medical history) and confusion while dealing with medical emergency. During emergency the first few minutes and hours are the most critical for treatment. Properly maintained information in HealthDroid can help you face such crisis.
- Medical History: A complete medical history of the patient is vital and helps the treating doctor in diagnosis and prognosis. It is recommended that you document and maintain up-to-date medical history of the patient, drafted by your family physician.
- Vital information: Keep handy all vital information (blood group etc) and recent reports of the patient.
* Be Ready For Second Opinion: We always crave for a Second Opinion to ensure we are getting the right and the best treatment. And when life throws that opportunity with a chance meeting with an expert at an unexpected time - may be at a family function, passenger sitting next to you in your flight or while visiting another city, we dont want to miss the opportunity for lack of information. HealthDroid keeps you prepared and make most of those opportunities.
* Never Miss An Appointement: "A stich in time, saves nine." Use HealthDroid to serve reminders for all your important appointments - be it next week or next year.
- Next Doctor Visit
- Next Diagnostic Test
- Next Vaccination Date
* App for the Family: HealthDroid is designed to store information for you and your family members - be it your newborn baby in the family or aging parents/grandparents, who often need the most of medical attention.
* Your Data remains with You: We understand and respect the privacy of your data and want to confirm that HealthDroid stores all the information in your local device only. The data is not stored, retrieved, duplicated or propagated outside of your device. Please do note that we seek internet connection, whenever available, only to place ads.
onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
- Maintain health records as images in a secure server repository with advance encryption technology.
- Access them during any hospital visit or in case of an emergency.
- Capture and Upload the health records using the phone’s camera from within the app or choose from the phones gallery.
- Also upload insurance records, mentioning details like the plan name, policy number, maturity date and other related notes.
- Access the Medical records, modify them, add/delete more records.
- Mail the documents to yourself, or download it to your mobile phone.
- HealthMemo uses your Mobile Data or WiFi (when available).
Its secure online cloud service where all user can upload all their medical records from web interface or through mobile app.
All the data provided by user is encrypted and only viewable by user.
User don't need to manage medical history on papers neither have to take bunch of files to doctor, user can directly share their records with doctor via website or mobile app.
We also have a partner program for hospitals, diagnostic centers where they can integrate our API's in their current running system so that user medical reports, lab notes can be merged directly in user account in our portal which helps users to save their time in collecting and managing reports, it automatically gets done in their account
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
• Access your family’s complete medical record when you need it the most.
• Keep your medication details on hand and share with your provider.
• Prepare for appointments: Organize questions and send information to your doctor in advance.
• Get more out of appointments: Manage tasks, documents, photos, and even voice recordings at the visit.
• Get better care: Your doctors need all your information to give the best treatment. Send Care Reports to make sure your doctor understands your current medical information and is equipped with relevant summaries of your visit history.
• Caregiver? Care for a loved one from anywhere by entering information before visits, sharing relevant summaries with your loved one's doctors, and finding out what happened at the visit.
Want us to enter your information for you? Simply select Upgrade from the main menu and CareSync Plus will get the records and enter a summary of the provider’s notes (in-app purchase).
CareSync never diagnoses or treats patients. Data is stored on a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform, and users determine how their information is shared.
1. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
2. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
3. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
4. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
5. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
6. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
This application includes popular features such as:
► Online appointment booking
► Prescription renewals
► Treat Me Now - One Medical providers will review your medical information and send prescriptions to your pharmacy or schedule testing for common issues directly from the app*
► Office locator & directions
► Manage your My One profile
*(An office visit may still be required).
To access your medical information, you will need to be a member of One Medical. Join today at www.onemedical.com if you are not already a member.
About One Medical
One Medical Group offers a modern health care experience designed around your needs. We’re a member-supported, paperless primary care practice with locations nationwide. We offer our members convenient, high quality care from trusted physicians and a system that actually works.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
►Longer, more personal visits that start on time
►Email access to your physician
►Access to some of the region’s best specialists
►Online health tools including prescription renewal
►Most major PPO and HMO plans accepted
►All for less than $200/yr
To learn more or join our group, find us at www.onemedical.com.
Enabling the smartphone to send SOS message while locked:
1. After creating at least one NFC MEDIC record, login to the mobile APP, and then select the primary profile
2. you will notice a flashing notification icon on device's home screen even if it was locked to identify that the smartphone is NFC MEDIC enabled
3.when device is locked press the power key three times, and the primary profile shall come up which will allow to send an SOS message out (SMS message to the saved SOS numbers within the APP options, which will include a link to the medical profile and and another link to the GPS location)
4. You can also send the SOS message by clicking on thy NFC MEDIC record and then press SOS
Writing NFC MEDIC profile into NFC MEDIC TAG:
1• NFC enabled SmartPhone to write profile into the NFCMedic Tag (which could be an NFC key chain, NFC card , bracelet, watch, and or nickels), press and hold on the profile and chose write into NFC MEDIC TAG then place the TAG at the back of your smartphone
2• The Medical record now is saved into the NFCMedic Tag, and will be with the user at all time.
3• In any emergency situation or a regular visit to a doctor, the NFC tag can be activated (by tapping it against an NFC reader) to extract all medical information
4• The medical record now available on the smart phone and can be sent immediately to the hospital or can be reviewed by first responders
Doctors have hard time managing their time with lots of reports to be reviewed and signed. The simple process of reviewing and interpreting reports takes lot of time of the practitioner, making him less productive.
What Livehealth for Doctor does is make this process simple, interactive and mobile.
App that helps you manage your centre remotely. Get daily updates about your finances and collections. Get notified from your Livehealth Account by your medical staff in case of queries.
* for referrals & signing doctors
> View all your daily list of patients.
> Search for the patient you are looking for.
> Add interpretation for an report or update report values where necessary
> Approve and sign your reports digitally.
> Download reports right from the app, for printing via cloud print or email / share across platforms.
* for consulting & signing doctors (with all the above mentioned features)
> Get notified by your lab technician in case of difficulty right from the Livehealth Solutions for Provider
* for administrating doctors only (with all the above mentioned features)
> Get finance view of your monthly account or daily update about your collection.