NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
Its secure online cloud service where all user can upload all their medical records from web interface or through mobile app.
All the data provided by user is encrypted and only viewable by user.
User don't need to manage medical history on papers neither have to take bunch of files to doctor, user can directly share their records with doctor via website or mobile app.
We also have a partner program for hospitals, diagnostic centers where they can integrate our API's in their current running system so that user medical reports, lab notes can be merged directly in user account in our portal which helps users to save their time in collecting and managing reports, it automatically gets done in their account
Please try Health Record Book Lite before buying this app.
I have redesigned this app and added more help for better understanding. Please read Recent Changes Section
!!! VIDEO : Click on Developer website to view it.
Ever wanted to keep track of yours and your loved one's illness/sickness history or the expiration of your medicine. This application does that for you. Simple and Clean interface with unlimited profiles and history and pill reminder.
Access : Phone to call doctor's office from within the application.
* Add/Edit/Delete Patients profile
- Name, Age, Gender, Height, Weight
* Add/Edit/Delete Doctors profile
- Name, Address, Work and Cell Phone
* Add/Edit/Delete Medicines profile
- Brand, Name, Expiry, Ingredient, Strength, Reminder
* Add/Edit/Delete Symptoms profile
- Build your own Symptoms database
* Add/Edit/Delete Illness/Sickness history
- Date, Time, Patient, Symptom, Medicine, Doctor, Visit, Call, CoPay, Bill, Height, Weight, Temperature, Blood Pressure, Notes
NOTE : I appreciate your comments and would like to make the application better. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions/clarifications that you may have.
Refund Policy : Android market refund policy
Enabling the smartphone to send SOS message while locked:
1. After creating at least one NFC MEDIC record, login to the mobile APP, and then select the primary profile
2. you will notice a flashing notification icon on device's home screen even if it was locked to identify that the smartphone is NFC MEDIC enabled
3.when device is locked press the power key three times, and the primary profile shall come up which will allow to send an SOS message out (SMS message to the saved SOS numbers within the APP options, which will include a link to the medical profile and and another link to the GPS location)
4. You can also send the SOS message by clicking on thy NFC MEDIC record and then press SOS
Writing NFC MEDIC profile into NFC MEDIC TAG:
1• NFC enabled SmartPhone to write profile into the NFCMedic Tag (which could be an NFC key chain, NFC card , bracelet, watch, and or nickels), press and hold on the profile and chose write into NFC MEDIC TAG then place the TAG at the back of your smartphone
2• The Medical record now is saved into the NFCMedic Tag, and will be with the user at all time.
3• In any emergency situation or a regular visit to a doctor, the NFC tag can be activated (by tapping it against an NFC reader) to extract all medical information
4• The medical record now available on the smart phone and can be sent immediately to the hospital or can be reviewed by first responders
Doctors have hard time managing their time with lots of reports to be reviewed and signed. The simple process of reviewing and interpreting reports takes lot of time of the practitioner, making him less productive.
What Livehealth for Doctor does is make this process simple, interactive and mobile.
App that helps you manage your centre remotely. Get daily updates about your finances and collections. Get notified from your Livehealth Account by your medical staff in case of queries.
* for referrals & signing doctors
> View all your daily list of patients.
> Search for the patient you are looking for.
> Add interpretation for an report or update report values where necessary
> Approve and sign your reports digitally.
> Download reports right from the app, for printing via cloud print or email / share across platforms.
* for consulting & signing doctors (with all the above mentioned features)
> Get notified by your lab technician in case of difficulty right from the Livehealth Solutions for Provider
* for administrating doctors only (with all the above mentioned features)
> Get finance view of your monthly account or daily update about your collection.