Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
View, create, edit and delete requests.
Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
Work logs, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
BG ITSM de neler var:
- Operatöre atanmış talepler,
- Operatörün grubuna atanmış talepler,
- Operatöre atanmış olaylar,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış olaylar,
- Operatöre atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör Onayını bekleyen çağrılar,
- Yeni çağrı açabilme,
- Çağrı arayabilme,
- Çağrıları Kapatabilme,
- Çağrıları Listeyebilme,
- Son kullanıcının açtığı çağrılar,
- Son kullanıcının çözülmüş çağrıları
This app allows business end users (or self-service users) to access their organization’s CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7 environment from their mobile device. A user can view announcements and outages, review and approve assigned tasks, create a new ticket and attach a picture and location information, review their existing tickets including updates from support, call helpdesk and manage their system profile.
This app requires access to CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7. All users regardless of application role will be logged in as self-service users and do not require a license.
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
This app is for use by BMC customers interested in getting a better understanding of BMC Mobility for Incident Management. It is designed to be used with the BMC hosted mobility server, and should specifically not be used with a customer’s own hosted mobility server.
BMC Mobility for Incident Management allows and end user to:
·View a list of Incident tickets assigned to them or one of their support groups
·View, Edit and add worklogs to Incidents
·Change Incident Status
·Change Incident Priority
To test drive the app:
1. Download BMC Mobility for Incident Management
2. Enter try.onbmc.com as the host name
3. Enter 8080 as the port
4. Login with: Allen/password
It supports following features:
* All essential Service Desk Operations for employees, customers and support agents: displaying, creating, responding, leaving notes, providing resolutions and closing tickets.
* Managers can make approvals of service requests.
* Integrates with SMART Workflow Engine, for ticket escalations.
Application by default points to SMART Service Desk - Test Servers.
You can change the URL settings. to your own server, after you log on to App, by changing the settings.
Test users are:
Your customers are waiting to hear from you so get started now!
- Monitor all visitors to your website in real time
- See where visitors are coming from, whether is is search engine query or link referral
- Get insights into visitor's geographical location and browser information
- Accept chat requests and close sales
- Proactively invite browsing visitors to chat
- Handle multiple chats simultaneously
- Transfer active chat session to other operators or departments on your LiveHelpNow account
Note: You must have an active LiveHelpNow account to use this app.
kw: live chat for business, live chat for websites, live help now, chat system, live chat system, live chat software, livehelpnow, live help, help desk, help desk software
BMC MyIT Features
- Home: My work environment at a glance
- Assistance: Find answers, request services, report issues and make IT appointments
- Location: Map your location to the closest resources
- Broadcasts: A bulletin board of notifications directed enterprise-wide or to select communities whether geographically or organizationally based - e.g., region, building, role, group, etc.
- Health: Status of services you use
Problems logging in?
Login ID: trymyit
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT: