This app is for use by BMC customers interested in getting a better understanding of BMC Mobility for Incident Management. It is designed to be used with the BMC hosted mobility server, and should specifically not be used with a customer’s own hosted mobility server.
BMC Mobility for Incident Management allows and end user to:
·View a list of Incident tickets assigned to them or one of their support groups
·View, Edit and add worklogs to Incidents
·Change Incident Status
·Change Incident Priority
To test drive the app:
1. Download BMC Mobility for Incident Management
2. Enter try.onbmc.com as the host name
3. Enter 8080 as the port
4. Login with: Allen/password
a) Respond to your tickets, assign it to agents, change its priority, mark it as spam or send them to trash right from your phone.
b) Stay on top of tickets that matter the most with 9+ default Views and unlimited custom Views. Choose whether you want to solve the newest problem first or the most urgent one.
c) Create new tickets, choose scenarios to execute and log times spent on a ticket on the fly. Take your support desk everywhere you go.
d) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary directly from your device or from Dropbox when you reply to your tickets
e) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a “watcher”
f) Quickly search your list of customers or the right solution in your knowledge base for a question or for that one ticket that you know has popped up earlier somewhere.
g) Get a quick overview of your help desk with a summary of Open tickets, Overdue Tickets, and Tickets due today.
- "Freshdesk is our primary digital way of talking with our customers. We always know where a question is and we now can act when a customer isn't responded to in time. We recommend it because of the great software and their will to make it fit their customer's needs. They're open-minded and are really listening to their customers" - Matthijs Lok, Pearson
- "Freshdesk is an enterprise level ticketing system at a fraction of the price of other systems currently on the market. Their innovative approach and rapid development means that new features seem to be appearing every day and the best thing of all is that they actually listen and respond to featured requests." - Scott bowler, Localiiz
Your customers are waiting to hear from you so get started now!
- Monitor all visitors to your website in real time
- See where visitors are coming from, whether is is search engine query or link referral
- Get insights into visitor's geographical location and browser information
- Accept chat requests and close sales
- Proactively invite browsing visitors to chat
- Handle multiple chats simultaneously
- Transfer active chat session to other operators or departments on your LiveHelpNow account
Note: You must have an active LiveHelpNow account to use this app.
kw: live chat for business, live chat for websites, live help now, chat system, live chat system, live chat software, livehelpnow, live help, help desk, help desk software
The application allows remote real-time ticket managing, ensuring a quick response time and user flexibility.
DS Helpdesk is an access interface App not build by otrs.com team and we don't want to take any credit for their work.
In order for the DS Helpdesk App to comunicate with the OTRS Help-Desk, it requires that the OTRS has the iPhoneHandle package (http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/packages/iPhoneHandle-1.0.1.opm) installed.
DS Helpdesk requires an OTRS 3.x version and the corresponding iPhoneHandle 1.0.
Also, an Android device with a 2.1 version or higher is required, along with a high speed internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
Multiple Account Management
- allows information storage regarding one/more OTRS account(s) and/or system(s)
- provides easy intuitive account switching, assuring multi-account management facility
- displays tickets using different view types: "Queue View", "Status View", "Escalation View"
- allows ticket handling customization, according to users' necessities
- displays user's tickets grouped by the following criteria: watched, locked and responsible
- allows users to create new tickets
- provides personalized ticket management, moving a ticket to any different Queue, changing the tickets' owner or closing any specific ticket
- provides the facility of creating new notes, replying to customers using email services, giving the user easy and flexible ways to handle customers requests, thus improving service delivery.
Please note that for using all DS Helpdesk features in OTRS 3.1.1 or new you need to remove some default limitation. To do that please ask your OTRS administrator to go on:
Admin -> SysConfig -> Select iPhone -> Click on API, remove any values from fields( ex. (MoveList|MoveTicket) on iPhone::API::Object###TicketObject field) and click Update
BG ITSM de neler var:
- Operatöre atanmış talepler,
- Operatörün grubuna atanmış talepler,
- Operatöre atanmış olaylar,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış olaylar,
- Operatöre atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör Onayını bekleyen çağrılar,
- Yeni çağrı açabilme,
- Çağrı arayabilme,
- Çağrıları Kapatabilme,
- Çağrıları Listeyebilme,
- Son kullanıcının açtığı çağrılar,
- Son kullanıcının çözülmüş çağrıları
*Viewing unanswered, unclosed or all tickets
*Viewing basic details and replies of an individual tickets
*Posting replies for everyone or for techs only
*Changing tickets status
*Viewing attached images
It supports following features:
* All essential Service Desk Operations for employees, customers and support agents: displaying, creating, responding, leaving notes, providing resolutions and closing tickets.
* Managers can make approvals of service requests.
* Integrates with SMART Workflow Engine, for ticket escalations.
Application by default points to SMART Service Desk - Test Servers.
You can change the URL settings. to your own server, after you log on to App, by changing the settings.
Test users are:
This app allows business end users (or self-service users) to access their organization’s CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7 environment from their mobile device. A user can view announcements and outages, review and approve assigned tasks, create a new ticket and attach a picture and location information, review their existing tickets including updates from support, call helpdesk and manage their system profile.
This app requires access to CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7. All users regardless of application role will be logged in as self-service users and do not require a license.
Daily Sale, Weekly Sale, Monthly Sale, Yearly Sale - All in your Hands
Sales Desk is Available for Android & iOS.
✔ Password Protection
✔ Daily Sale
✔ Weekly Sale
✔ Monthly Sale
✔ Yearly Sale
✔ Email Reports
✔ Help Desk Team for 24/7 Support
✔ Currency of Over 100 Regions Added.
✔ Auto Restore and Backup Database Settings
✔ Fully Secured Settings and Change Password Module
✔ Sales Desk Sync for Various Database Server Support
✔ User Friendly
2. Ms SQL(Sales Desk Sync Plugin Required)
3. Ms Access(Sales Desk Sync Plugin Required) [Coming Soon]
-Perfect for Android Smart Phones.
“Great App and now I don’t need to worry about carrying around my Laptop.” - Anshuman
“Must have app if you do check daily progress, and want daily reports on email.” - Pria
“Once you use it, you can’t go back. It’s great being able to see my daily sale and email the reports. No more usage of Computer to Track My Sale.” - Harmeet
"As I am a Advocate and have a Restaurant too, it was Difficult to go to My Restaurant Daily and See The Sale. Sales Desk Made it Easy For me. Now i have My Restaurants Sale on My Palms" - Gaurav
© 2010-2013 Devils Infotech. All Rights Reserved.
'Sales Desk' and 'Sales Desk' logos are trademarks of Devils Infotech. Sales Desk is a Product of Devils Infotech. Sales Desk for Android is built using open source softwares.
This app is specifically designed for supporters during mobile use. They can thus be directly at the customer site and view and edit orders.
- Log in as supporter or dispatcher
- Access to requests and inquiries according to configured permissions
- Display details of the requests, including the processing steps
- Answer requests by email
- Edit requests (e.g. edit, finish, re-submit, set appointments …)
- Enable the customer to sign a processing step
- Variable view of requests (grouping, sorting)
- Create new requests
- Escalate requests to other resources
- Add, view and download attachments
- Search for requests (open and completed)
To use the mobile i-net HelpDesk you need a wireless- or internet-connection (eg via VPN) to reach your i-net HelpDesk server.
CHECK OUT THE I-NET HELPDESK
You can try the mobile i-net HelpDesk simple and free. We offer you a demo instance on the internet that can be selected in the app at startup.
If you want to test the i-net HelpDesk server internally, and with your data, you can download the software free as a trial version from our website www.inetsoftware.de/de/helpdesk. The trial version is limited to 60 days and has no restrictions during this period.
We are always available for questions, suggestions and any problems you may encounter! You can reach us by email directly from the settings of the app.
During the 60-day trial period of the i-net HelpDesk you will also receive free telephone support.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
- read your contacts: Find local contacts that have additional email adresses or telefon numbers to be displayed within the details of e.g. a supporter.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows to write downloaded attachments to the device file system or SD card.
- add or remove accounts: The HelpDesk app adds an account to the device and is able to remove it.
- create accounts and set passwords: The connections settings are stored securely as an account on the device.
- find accounts on the device: Allows to read the HelpDesk account data that was stored on the device.
- full network access: Allows the communication with a HelpDesk server via internet.
- view network connections: In case of errors, provides the possibility to display whether neither a WLAN nor a e.g. 3G connection is active.
- test access to protected storage: Allows to test if there is a file system to download an attachment to.