Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
View, create, edit and delete requests.
Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
Work logs, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
BG ITSM de neler var:
- Operatöre atanmış talepler,
- Operatörün grubuna atanmış talepler,
- Operatöre atanmış olaylar,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış olaylar,
- Operatöre atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör Onayını bekleyen çağrılar,
- Yeni çağrı açabilme,
- Çağrı arayabilme,
- Çağrıları Kapatabilme,
- Çağrıları Listeyebilme,
- Son kullanıcının açtığı çağrılar,
- Son kullanıcının çözülmüş çağrıları
This app allows business end users (or self-service users) to access their organization’s CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7 environment from their mobile device. A user can view announcements and outages, review and approve assigned tasks, create a new ticket and attach a picture and location information, review their existing tickets including updates from support, call helpdesk and manage their system profile.
This app requires access to CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7. All users regardless of application role will be logged in as self-service users and do not require a license.
This app is for use by BMC customers interested in getting a better understanding of BMC Mobility for Incident Management. It is designed to be used with the BMC hosted mobility server, and should specifically not be used with a customer’s own hosted mobility server.
BMC Mobility for Incident Management allows and end user to:
·View a list of Incident tickets assigned to them or one of their support groups
·View, Edit and add worklogs to Incidents
·Change Incident Status
·Change Incident Priority
To test drive the app:
1. Download BMC Mobility for Incident Management
2. Enter try.onbmc.com as the host name
3. Enter 8080 as the port
4. Login with: Allen/password
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
It supports following features:
* All essential Service Desk Operations for employees, customers and support agents: displaying, creating, responding, leaving notes, providing resolutions and closing tickets.
* Managers can make approvals of service requests.
* Integrates with SMART Workflow Engine, for ticket escalations.
Application by default points to SMART Service Desk - Test Servers.
You can change the URL settings. to your own server, after you log on to App, by changing the settings.
Test users are:
Your customers are waiting to hear from you so get started now!
- Monitor all visitors to your website in real time
- See where visitors are coming from, whether is is search engine query or link referral
- Get insights into visitor's geographical location and browser information
- Accept chat requests and close sales
- Proactively invite browsing visitors to chat
- Handle multiple chats simultaneously
- Transfer active chat session to other operators or departments on your LiveHelpNow account
Note: You must have an active LiveHelpNow account to use this app.
kw: live chat for business, live chat for websites, live help now, chat system, live chat system, live chat software, livehelpnow, live help, help desk, help desk software
Manage all service requests, incidents, problems, changes and deployments remotely. Communicate directly with customers and monitor SLA achievement and CMDB changes from any Android device. Improve customer service and provide visibility across the entire organization and process alignment with the business.
- Service Metrics Dashboard
- Geolocation mapping of customers
- GPS tracking of Field Technicians
- Request management
- Customer direct dial
- Supports custom filters
- Review the complete history of each request
- Add notes and time to any request
- Request, Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Configuration Management
- Absolute Service 7.0 or later on-premise or SaaS
Improve Customer Satisfaction, Increase Technician Utilization and Boost Service Efficiency with Service Pro® Mobile
Your customers have higher expectations.
Help your field service technicians exceed them.
Field service organizations that empower their service technicians with real time customer, asset, inventory, warranty and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate.
Why Service Pro Mobile?
A more informed technician is more productive! Empower your field service techs with immediate information to get the job done right, on the first call.
• Service Pro Mobile works anywhere - Service technicians can record work in areas with or without wireless network connectivity.
• Service Pro Mobile is easy to use - The mobile field service management features of Service Pro Mobile are intuitively laid out and use the device's native navigation.
• Service Pro Mobile is a seamless extension of Service Pro - Stop wasting effort! Integration with Service Pro® extends world class field service productivity to the field.
• Service Pro Mobile deployment options - On-premise or cloud.
• Service Pro Mobile does work orders and inspections - Technicians that perform work orders and inspections need just one device and just one app - Service Pro Mobile.
• Service Pro Mobile can integrate to your ‘home office’ system – Enjoy company-wide field service automation by using Service Pro Mobile with your home office system, or our own Service Pro system.
What can Service Pro Mobile do?
Service Pro Mobile includes many paperless service management capabilities for field service technicians:
• Service Technician Status
• Important Alerts
• Built-In Text Messaging
• Service Technician Calendar
• Work Order Management:
• Site Contacts
• Site Equipment Assets
• Warranty Tracking
• Technician Time Tracking
• Inventory Tracking
• Asset Inspections
• Service History
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
Requires subscription to Atduty Field Service Management application. For more information visit: www.atduty.com
What can you do with Atduty?
* Create work orders. Assign field employees based on their availability and skills.
* Manage jobs on the go with a complementary Android app. Works great even when the mobile signal is bad.
* Create service contracts and preventative maintenance for servicing equipments or facilities.
* Get a visual map for all active work orders and related details.
* Manage all the resources you need such as employees, inventory parts, and contractors.
* Provide wireless timecards with overtime rules.
* Instantly generate invoices and update customer payments.
* Avoid double data entries in QuickBooks! Atduty shares data with QuickBooks such as invoices, payments, service items, employees, customers and more so you don’t have to. Payments received using Intuit's PaymentNetwork for electronic invoicing are posted back to Atduty.
* Measure business performance using 12+ reports included with Atduty or by exporting raw data for even more customized analysis.
* Share, store, and customize your Atduty data with anyone, anywhere using Google Docs.
– Securely connect to Servigistics via mobile broadband or Wi-Fi
– Service Request updates and changes are communicated in real-time
– View job requirements, location and directions
– Search for and add products, parts, and other related information
– Capture customer signatures
– View and complete jobs
– Run in disconnected mode; data cached and synced with the server when connectivity is re-established.
– Enables real time optimization for better utilization in a dynamic service environment
– Improved visibility helps improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
– Immediate access to customer call information, parts, and time and expense data
– Reduced administrative costs associated with time-consuming paperwork
– Reduced phone calls to dispatchers, call centers or supervisors
– Reduced operational costs associated with excessive travel time, repeat visits and idle time
Servigistics Field Service Mobile is compatible with Servigistics 10.3 and later versions. Contact your Servigistics administrator to find out if your server is configured with the optional module to enable it to work with Servigistics Field Service Mobile.
Key Features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders and create confirmations in real time
• Record status, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Generate account factsheets and create surveys with serial numbers for service confirmations
• Transfer inventory or stock, and perform external stock searches
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
For Salesperson :
Sales Scheduled Calls
Google Maps Integration
Quick Phone Call
For Service Engineer:
Service Call Details
Ad Hoc Scheduled Calls
Routine Scheduled Calls
Multi Status Tracking
Google Maps Integration