This app is for use by BMC customers interested in getting a better understanding of BMC Mobility for Incident Management. It is designed to be used with the BMC hosted mobility server, and should specifically not be used with a customer’s own hosted mobility server.
BMC Mobility for Incident Management allows and end user to:
·View a list of Incident tickets assigned to them or one of their support groups
·View, Edit and add worklogs to Incidents
·Change Incident Status
·Change Incident Priority
To test drive the app:
1. Download BMC Mobility for Incident Management
2. Enter try.onbmc.com as the host name
3. Enter 8080 as the port
4. Login with: Allen/password
Freshdesk is an online customer support software that lets you engage customers through multiple channels like email, Facebook, Twitter, messages and through your own branded communities.
Get a quick overview of your helpdesk. Access all the tickets.
Sort tickets to filter your own or with views created on your cloud-based helpdesk
Canned responses make answering easier on the go.
Modify ticket parameters like priorities, agents assigned, status and others
Choose and execute programmed scenarios on tickets with one click
Add or remove watchers to a ticket
Mark spam and trash right from your phone
Save phone calls as tickets to your helpdesk*
Chat with customers from the app via email, Facebook, Twitter and more
Upload screenshots or files as attachments from Dropbox
Log time spent on a ticket
*Freshfone account is necessary to make and answer support calls on your phone
Requester can also Add, View, Re-Open and Reply requests.
* Create, Update, View IT help desk requests
* Filter requests based on criteria
* Assign, Pick Up or Merge requests
* Resolve, Notify users and Close requests
* Track time spent by adding Worklogs
* Add Notes to the requests
* Search for requests by subject, request Id, priority, requester & status.
* Reply and View conversations
* Add or update Resolution to a request
* Add & Reply requests with attachments .
* Google Apps & SAML login in addition to the Zoho login
BG ITSM de neler var:
- Operatöre atanmış talepler,
- Operatörün grubuna atanmış talepler,
- Operatöre atanmış olaylar,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış olaylar,
- Operatöre atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör grubuna atanmış şikayetler,
- Operatör Onayını bekleyen çağrılar,
- Yeni çağrı açabilme,
- Çağrı arayabilme,
- Çağrıları Kapatabilme,
- Çağrıları Listeyebilme,
- Son kullanıcının açtığı çağrılar,
- Son kullanıcının çözülmüş çağrıları
Freshservice empowers users to fix most issues on their own to reduce workload on agents. Agents can keep track of assets and dependencies easily to foresee change impact. Problems and incidents can be recorded and addressed with minimal fuss. Freshservice also introduces agents to the the fun side of IT management with the gamified Freshservice Arcade. Watch your team’s productivity go up as they compete with each other to resolve tickets and solve problems as fast as they can.
Forget age-old ITIL software; they are too much of a fuss to handle. Freshservice has been designed to give you the advantages of both SaaS and Cloud, turning your focus to things that matter most.
And remember that ITIL is not just about recording and tracking incidents any more. It’s about speed and efficiency. And most importantly, usability. Which is why Freshservice was built from the ground up with robust automations, gamification, and an extreme focus on usability.
Try Freshservice, the service desk of the future, today!
a) Respond to tickets, assign it to agents, change its priority, mark it as spam or send them to trash right from your phone.
b) Stay on top of tickets that matter the most with 9+ default views and unlimited custom views. Choose whether you want to solve the newest problem first or the most urgent one.
c) Create new tickets, choose scenarios to execute and log times spent on a ticket on the fly. Take your support desk everywhere you go.
d) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary, directly from your device .
e) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a ‘watcher’.
f) Search your list of users or the right solution in your knowledge base for a question or for that one ticket that you know has popped up earlier somewhere.
g) Get a quick overview of your help desk with a summary of open tickets, overdue tickets, and tickets due today.
“I was looking for an IT focused ticketing system that was cloud based, easy to use, and has integrations that tie into my other services. Freshservice delivered on all fronts and instantly has my business running more efficiently.”
“We spend 80% of our time supporting internal customers. Freshservice helped us setup our helpdesk in less than an hour, with no infrastructure and no risk “
“Their support has been knowledgeable, friendly, and great to work with”
Town of Edgartown
Your customers are waiting to hear from you so get started now!
- Monitor all visitors to your website in real time
- See where visitors are coming from, whether is is search engine query or link referral
- Get insights into visitor's geographical location and browser information
- Accept chat requests and close sales
- Proactively invite browsing visitors to chat
- Handle multiple chats simultaneously
- Transfer active chat session to other operators or departments on your LiveHelpNow account
Note: You must have an active LiveHelpNow account to use this app.
kw: live chat for business, live chat for websites, live help now, chat system, live chat system, live chat software, livehelpnow, live help, help desk, help desk software
This app allows business end users (or self-service users) to access their organization’s CA Cloud Service Management, Summer 2014 MR2 release from their mobile device. A user can view announcements and outages, review and approve assigned tasks, create a new ticket and attach a picture and location information, review their existing tickets including updates from support and manage their system profile, update user profile and profile picture, view owned assets and raise ticket for the given asset, call helpdesk.
This app requires access to CA Cloud Service Management Summer 2014 MR2 release. This version of app does not work with CA Nimsoft Service Desk version 6 & NSD 7 Fall Release.
All users regardless of application role will be logged in as self-service users and do not require a license.
What's New in this Version:
• Bug fixes.
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
The application allows remote real-time ticket managing, ensuring a quick response time and user flexibility.
DS Helpdesk is an access interface App not build by otrs.com team and we don't want to take any credit for their work.
In order for the DS Helpdesk App to comunicate with the OTRS Help-Desk, it requires that the OTRS has the iPhoneHandle package (http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/packages/iPhoneHandle-1.0.1.opm) installed.
DS Helpdesk requires an OTRS 3.x version and the corresponding iPhoneHandle 1.0.
Also, an Android device with a 2.1 version or higher is required, along with a high speed internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
Multiple Account Management
- allows information storage regarding one/more OTRS account(s) and/or system(s)
- provides easy intuitive account switching, assuring multi-account management facility
- displays tickets using different view types: "Queue View", "Status View", "Escalation View"
- allows ticket handling customization, according to users' necessities
- displays user's tickets grouped by the following criteria: watched, locked and responsible
- allows users to create new tickets
- provides personalized ticket management, moving a ticket to any different Queue, changing the tickets' owner or closing any specific ticket
- provides the facility of creating new notes, replying to customers using email services, giving the user easy and flexible ways to handle customers requests, thus improving service delivery.
Please note that for using all DS Helpdesk features in OTRS 3.1.1 or new you need to remove some default limitation. To do that please ask your OTRS administrator to go on:
Admin -> SysConfig -> Select iPhone -> Click on API, remove any values from fields( ex. (MoveList|MoveTicket) on iPhone::API::Object###TicketObject field) and click Update
Release name: Android Help Desk 1.0
Required OTRS release: OTRS Help Desk 3.2.1 or higher, iPhone handle module installed.
Recommended OTRS release: OTRS Help Desk 3.2.1 or higher, iPhone handle module installed.
Release date: Feb 9, 2015
Release type: Stable
Monitor tickets in OTRS Help Desk system.
Create new phone ticket.
Update, Reply ticket.
Move to another queue.
Change ticket states (include close ticket).