Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
You focus on driving, and we’ll watch the road ahead! Set-up a route and opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts sent directly to your device, giving you the flexibility you need to change your commute plans ahead of time!
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature.
Beat the Traffic provides the fastest route from start to end considering all traffic issues and road conditions along the way. Look for a ‘Smart Route’ when there are issues impacting your commute which cause heavy delays.
Access your routes anytime, anywhere! Registered members can access their personalized routes and saved data on any device.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for an at-a-glance personalized traffic report on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts
- Share incidents with other commuters.
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.”
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
10) SECOND LINK KM-1.8 SB
We also provide :
1) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2) PSI index for past 24 hours and 3 hours from NEA website. *** This feature has been deactivated.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
Check how the traffic is flowing on motorways and major A roads in England with official information live from the Highways England National Traffic Control Centre.
PLEASE NOTE: This app only contains information about the roads we manage in England. Other smaller roads in England are managed by local authorities. Trunk roads and motorways in Scotland are the responsibility of Transport Scotland; those in Wales of the Welsh Assembly Government.
This App will use your current location to give you the traffic news when and where you need it. Plan your journey, reduce congestion, lower emissions and arrive safe and less frustrated.
Official data is collected from thousands of vehicle monitors, CCTV and patrol reports to show where Highways England network is flowing well and to keep you up-to-date with traffic incidents as they break throughout the day.
The information covers unplanned incidents such as accidents and congestion, plus lane closures and other restrictions due to improvement works. Advance notice of future essential roadworks is given wherever possible.
Enter your journey and the App will provide a view of the road ahead – updated as you travel or just let the App look at the roads around you. Configure what you want to see and hear from the App via the extensive setting features.
All current and planned traffic incidents on our network are listed based upon your current regional location, so you can quickly access detailed information relevant to your journey;
Breaking News Headlines:
Major traffic Breaking News incidents, latest traffic headlines and top stories updated throughout the day;
Current Traffic Incidents:
The latest unplanned incidents on our network 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Incidents can be selected by region/road;
Planned Roadworks & Events:
All of our planned (current and future) road maintenance and improvement schemes are listed and can be filtered by region or road;
Your phone must be connected to the internet (mobile 3G/4G/GPRS or wireless) to access live traffic information.
To use the location based features of the app, you must have a GPS enabled phone. Having access to the internet can greatly improve the accuracy and the time taken to get an accurate position. It can take several minutes in some conditions for your device to determine your position. If you are experiencing persistent location issues please contact our support team.
The app does not currently support bluetooth speakers or hands free kits.
We'd welcome your feedback about this app and how we can improve it, so please contact us on 0300 123 5000 and let us know what you think.
Please remember: NEVER use a mobile while driving
Highways England is responsible for managing, maintaining and modernising England's motorways and major A roads. It is a government-owned company. We manage, maintain and modernise England's motorways and trunk roads in the interests of customers.
Safe Road, Reliable Journeys, Informed Travellers
The Virginia 511 mobile application is the official source for traffic information from the Virginia Department of Transportation. A map based interface provides access to current and future road work, current incidents and traffic speeds, winter road conditions, scheduled bridge openings, and other events across the state. In addition, over 800 live video feeds are available to view in real-time from the state's roadside traffic cameras, with the ability to swipe to quickly move between cameras along a roadway.
The information, which is regularly and automatically updated from VDOT sources, is provided to the user both visually on the map, as well as through available voice alerts. The user can select basic mode, which limits visual feedback, and automatically provides voice alerts for upcoming events (in the next 5-15 miles) as the user travels down the road without interfacing with the device.
Current travel times are available for many pre-defined routes throughout the state, including all interstates and select primary routes. The user can select favorites from the list to view frequently traveled routes quickly and easily. A searchable list of road conditions is also available to view winter conditions, flooding impacts and other weather-related events for all interstate, primary and secondary routes maintained by VDOT throughout the state.
A “Reach The Beach” feature helps beach-goers by providing the latest travel times for multiple routes to and from Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks. As the user approaches a key decision point, the voice feature of the application will tell the user what the current travel times are from that point to the chosen destination via various options. When leaving the beach, the user can chose from one of four “Home “ destinations of Richmond, Fredericksburg, Skippers or Chesapeake.
Real-time commuting information is available for commuters along the I-95/395 corridor in Northern Virginia through the application. This feature includes a map with real-time traffic speeds along the I-95/395 HOV lanes, as well as real-time status of VRE trains. Detailed information is also provided on the map for PRTC commuter bus routes and schedules as well as available park and ride lots along the corridor. A trip planner is provided for travel time and speed comparisons between the regular and HOV lanes for user-selected origins and destinations along the corridor. The trip planner also provides the real-time VRE schedules and the scheduled options along the PRTC bus routes.
Finally, access to VDOT's 511 Twitter feeds is also provided, with tweets on traffic incidents available statewide or for specific regions or corridors.
With Traffic Alert, you're always aware of any traffic congestion well in advance with hands-free visual and audio feedback advising you of traffic conditions on your route.
Traffic Alert has a NEW design with NEW features to help you manage your daily commute better. You can add your favorite destinations and get routes with less touches now. We have also enhanced the way point functionality so you can create a fully customizable route.
Please send us feedback on how you like the NEW changes we've made.
* Hands free audio traffic report. No driver distraction.
* Monitors traffic when you input a route and as you drive (5 miles ahead on local streets, 20 miles ahead on highways)
* Save your most-used routes and receive daily traffic push notifications before you leave home or work
* Push notifications of major traffic incidents that affect the entire metro area
* Help other commuters! Report traffic tips to the traffic center and we'll use your report to update others
Using collective data and reported incidents gathered from live users as well as other traffic sources, Traffic Alert guides you to your destination with informative, real-time updates. It’s like having a personal traffic helicopter watching your route for all the highway and city-streets you are going to travel on, every time you get into your car.
Use the app to have better traffic information on your commute, and report traffic incidents to help out others behind you. Join the Traffic Alert movement today! It will change the way you drive.
View all the latest traffic information for all incidents and roadworks, or filter by just the roads you are interested in, and even show it on a map so you can see exactly where it is. All presented cleanly and simply with no fuss.
This app can automatically download the latest alerts hourly and notify you if one of your roads has an alert that you need to be aware of. This app is everything you need to beat the traffic!
* Instant information on incidents and roadworks all over the UK, direct from the UK Highways Agency.
* Shows a map of the exact location of the incident.
* Alerts you if there is an incident on one of your selected roads.
* Quickly and easily see all incidents on any roads in the UK.
If you like this app, please leave a rating! If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at email@example.com. All my apps come with no-quibble money back guarantee.
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
– Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps, as well as road closures and all traffic information.
– Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
– All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…as well as journey costs with toll fees included
– Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
– Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
– Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic, information on traffic conditions and flow on roads, motorways and ring roads, including closures…)
– Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
– Free GPS with maximum readability
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
– Uncluttered presentation
– Over 30,000 speed cameras in Europe
– Speed limits continuously displayed
– Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
– And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route: hazard zones, speed cameras, traffic jams, road works, accidents
Together, the road becomes safer.
Let’s take the best route together…
Note: traffic information available for Europe and England (traffic for London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Northampton...)
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
We aim to deliver a traffic app that will help you keep up-to-date on the latest traffic incidents from the major roads across the UK. Whether this is a specific road or a collection of roads you want to check, our traffic apps will help you avoid traffic en-route to your destination.
The UK Motorway Traffic News app is an incredibly useful tool featuring the latest updates on traffic from the busy UK motorway network. Whether there is a disruptive road/lane closure; an accident; congestion or any other incident for that matter, you will find the latest updates here.
This is a must-have app for anyone who travels and is perfect for accessing prior to you leaving your location, in order to help ensure you avoid any problems en-route.
What you get:
• Latest (Traffic updates via RSS)
• Twitter (Traffic updates via Twitter)
• Share (Help spread the word!)
• Map (Live updates via Google Maps utilising the 'Traffic Layer' to highlight traffic flow using a highlighted line)*
• Push History (Instant message history from the developers)
• Feedback (Send your feedback to the developers)
• Mailing List (Sign up to our mailing list)
• Appdesigned4u (Link to our website)
* Map (Traffic colours)
Google Maps will either show current colour-coded traffic conditions on roads where data is available or display a message that data is unavailable.
Please note that you may need to apply the 'Traffic' layer within Google Maps to enable this feature. This is easily achievable by simply selecting the 'Settings' feature and clicking on 'Traffic'.
For obvious safety reasons, please refrain from using this app whilst in the control of a vehicle. This is understandably for your own safety and the safety of others.
Please note that this app requires the use of a stable connection to the internet to update the various in-app features.
We have made every effort to ensure the in-app features apply to the specific road/s in question. However, from time to time there may be other unrelated information included.
All of the traffic feeds in this app are reliant on the various sources keeping these up-to-date. Please understand that we have no control over this and we simply can only advise our users to try the in-app feature at a later date/time to see if the applicable feature has been updated.
Please understand that this app utilises various advertising in the form of banners and various page links to external sites. Although many of the adverts are not related to the app itself, they have been included to help support the ongoing development of the app. Please view our other related apps in the app store (if available) that do not include any advertisements, and may instead include extra features! There will typically be a small extra charge for an ad-free higher specification version.
If you do experience any issues with this app, please contact us using the 'Feedback' facility in the app rather than leaving us a negative star rating and/or review. We will always try to endeavour to fix a problem in the app for the benefit of all of our users.
Finally, if you do like our app, please be so kind to leave us a high star rating and a review. We greatly appreciate your support!
This app is in no way associated to any of transport organisations used in this app in the UK or beyond. All of the feeds included are the property of their respectful owners, and this app simply serves the purpose of directing the user to that specific source.
The RSS traffic feeds utilised are provided by the Highways Agency (http://www.highways.gov.uk) and are freely available to use for commercial purposes.
NEVER FORGET THE SPEED LIMIT
Speed Adviser displays the speed limit for the road you are travelling on. Speed zone data has been compiled by NSW Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for NSW and Sensis.
DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLATION
Ensure you have a Google account and that it is linked to your phone. When you have an account, open the “Settings” app on your phone and find the “Accounts” section. If your account is not linked to the phone, tap “Add account” to add your Google account.
You can install Speed Adviser using the Play Store app on your phone (called “Market” on older phones), or by accessing the Google Play website on your computer. Generally Speed Adviser will not download to your phone until it is connected to a WiFi network.
To download Speed Adviser over a 3G network, go to the Play Store app on your phone and in its Settings turn off the option to “Auto-update apps over WiFi only”. Be aware that it will probably cost you more to download over a 3G network rather than WiFi.
Two files are downloaded when you install Speed Adviser. The main file is about 10 MB and the secondary file about 130MB. If the downloading of the secondary file does not start automatically, accessing Speed Adviser on your phone will guide you through the downloading.
CHANGES IN SPEED LIMIT
Speed Adviser alerts will go off if you are speeding to remind you to keep within the sign posted limit. Another alert will be played if you continue to speed.
Alerts can be spoken in a male or female voice; a simple sound effect or you can disable audio alerts. Speed Adviser display will flash.
Speed Adviser knows where and when every school zone in NSW is active – including gazetted school days and non-standard school zones. Speed Adviser lets you know if a school zone is active and displays the speed limit of 40 km/h.
Speed Adviser automatically switches between day and night modes. The night mode display emits less light, reducing visual strain.
You can specify if you're driving a heavy vehicle. Speed Adviser will warn you when you exceed the NSW maximum speed limit of 100 km/h.
RUN OTHER APPS AT THE SAME TIME
Speed Adviser will run in the background, still playing alerts, allowing you to use other apps.
L PLATE AND P PLATE DRIVERS
Learner and P1 drivers may not use this app. P2 drivers can use Speed Adviser; the app will operate with the maximum100 km/h that applies to all P2 drivers in NSW.
You must not adjust the app while driving and must have your phone in a commercial phone mount when using a driver’s aid such as Speed Adviser, in accordance with the NSW Road Rules.
Speed Adviser uses your phone’s GPS hardware which uses considerable battery power. You can use a car charger while operating Speed Adviser and should always terminate the app when you are finished with it.
Speed Adviser does not collect data or report speeding events to Transport for NSW.
ON THE WEB
For more info go to http://roadsafety.transport.nsw.gov.au/aboutthecentre/research/roadsafetytechnology/speedadviser/index.html. Go to www.speedadviser.com.au to provide feedback.
Opal Travel is the easiest way to find out which train, bus, ferry or light rail to catch and how much it will cost using your Opal card.
- Shows you how long you have until your service departs
- Shows peak or discounted off-peak train fares depending on the time of travel
- Includes fare estimates for adult, child/youth and senior/pensioner cards
- Shows alerts or disruptions that may impact your travel
- Indicates the wheelchair accessibility of trips
- Helps you to quickly find a nearby Opal retailer so you can top-up your card.
If you already know which train, bus, ferry or light rail to catch and want to view fare estimates, search the App Store for our other app, Opal Fares.
· The quickest way to get Opal fares estimates
· Enter each tap on and tap off location to get your fare
· Select peak or discounted off-peak travel (train only)
· Select Adult, Child/youth and Senior/pensioner fares
· Use History to see journeys you’ve built
Want trip plan details with an Opal fare estimate? Then search Google Play for Opal Travel.